NP Charge +30%, Crit Damage +10%, NP Damage +10%

>[Amakusa Shirou gacha]
- 11/22 to 11/30
- Amakusa Shirou NP Interlude upgrade released

>[Half-AP Main Quest]
1/2 AP consumption from Fuyuki-Camelot story quests

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>New bond CEs:
news.fate-go.jp/2016/6335/
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 12/6
-Babylon in December
-FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

le bone of my sword xD

Fanfics fuck off.

I want to gently tongue the butthole of my daughter

I want to raise a loving family with my waifu.

xth for Lancelot

Daily reminder that Touko can kill Masters.

So can I

As long as you're ok with none of the kids being yours I don't see the problem

Liz!

Guys I just realised something awful.

I love Rin, and I hate Gil. I want to roll for my waifu, but I don't want my waifu craving for Gil's cock. Shirou is fine, but Gil not at all.

what do? am I getting NTRd?

Well why wouldn't they be mine? Naturally we would have children together.

Kill yourself

Where did this meme that Tamamo is unfaithful come from? She's always paired with Nero but she never had sex outside of marriage, and only to the person she was married too.

Stop being a fag and fuck off

Tohsaka Rin pleases old men for money and Ishtar pleases old gods for worshipers

Why is Karna so good?

I want Gil to impregnate Rin.

Soon.

She can even kill you m8.

Suicide.

>I love Rin
You deserve to be NTR'd.

I can kill her too

xth for best archer

mating press

Would you still love your waifu if she was a loli?

Take the leap of faith

It wouldn't stick bro.

I would love her in ways that are not legal in most civilized nations.

I'm not your bro, buddy

This is the first 5* that I've ever been this interested in so I'm wondering: how long does it take for the skills/NP data to come out after a new 5* comes out? Have quartz I've been saving for Enkidu but if Rin's good I'm very tempted to roll for her.

Please try to at least post some new pictures. That one was posted quite recently already

couple hours usually

Like an hour.

The event begins in 2 days and Da Vinchi reset is two days after that, so you'll have all the info you need in time to buy some summon tickets

Is there anyone who could kill Touko?

me

me

Is there any female Servant that wouldn't love Shota Shirou and try to make him into the ideal husband/warrior/partner?

People kill her all the time, she just doesn't die

Nasu

Yeah, I'm not your buddy, friend.

Here's a nice cover.

Solomon.

you're not my friend, dude.

Solomon did it.

These guys

Mashu.

template?

>you will never see /fgog/'s reaction to Ishtar Rin if they didn't know she was coming
Fucking leaklist, it would have been a huge shitstorm

Scat

Just about anyone who has the knowledge and the means to damage a soul, I reckon. Or just anyone who can track down and destroy all her bodies.

true

Well you're not my dude, senpai.

That's better. I have that one already though. So have a better version

That's her meme with satana tho

>/fgog/ doesn't hve any rivalries
>our new manger is Roman and not Gudako

Are you kidding?
She would love to break Shirou into a great warrior.

This creature.

I'm not your senpai, hakase.

Thank you user.

Scat even tries to train Guda into someone of her tastes, she'd definitely do it for Shirou

No different than reaction to Zhuge Waver since similarities between Ishtar and Rin were established before, so it isn't a much of a shock. Parvati Sakura would lack impact too since most would see it coming after what they did to Rin.

reminder that Artoria and Tamamo are for BLACKED, Rin is for fat old men, Nero is for anyone and everyone

>>/fgog/ doesn't hve any rivalries
/gbfg/, /vn/ and /aog/

>>our new manger is Roman and not Gudako
Gudako is a player now, so she can't be the manager.

Makes sense. At least Roman is canon.

Cute

>all lolis aren't BLACKED
fuck off

And _____ is only for me.

Oh, that's what I am.

No, she's for Mikiya.

>No different than reaction to Zhuge Waver
So a huge one? You're really deluded if you don't think this place would explode if an original heroine divinely combined dropped without warning. Especially since Ishtar is a totally negative figure that people are still shitposting about how Rins like her.

>meme non-canon female master
>actual canon leader
ok

is that one of the hassans?

The laser-eyed hag here.

>/gbfg/
I will never forget that own goal.

You're welcome. This one is from the same artist as yours in case you missed it

She would make him an ideal fucboi

she wants to fuck (You) but not (You)

>you will never join a snuggling Illya and Manaka

I believe that this has been mentioned before, but can someone point me to where they compared Rin and Ishtar? As far as I can remember Ishtar hasn't really been mentioned in the media that contains Rin – from what I remember from F/HA they draw a connection between Rin and Scat but that's it to my knowledge as far as comparisons between her and others in-universe are concerned.

Stop

who designed this perfection?

Your furry waifu doesn't want to have sex with you

Gil talks about it in CCC. Cu saying Scat was like Rin is funny now that she's actually out, the retcon was worth it for the salt on Scat release though.

An angel.

>Takashi Takeuchi was the character designer and Ototsugu Konoe was responsible for the costume design for Manaka Sajyou. Takeuchi describes her clothing design as "super-cute."
>Rather than "the girl who became omnipotence," the concept behind her design was "omnipotence who became a girl."

I got it, thanks though. I refresh pixiv throughout the day awaiting more Liz. Twitter is where I falter however.

Lancer leaves immediately following Rin’s order. Most like she transferred to their headquarters. …and there’s no mistaking it, Rin just indirectly saved us. Somehow, that speculation freed me from the corner I was trapped in.

Rin :: Hm, hmph. What’re you looking at me like that for. What? I just said I’m not interested in bullying the weak. It’s not like I was concerned for you or anything. If you haven’t learned your lesson and creep in here again, then I really will exploit you for all you’re worth.

So Rin declares coldly, turning her face from me. As she does so, a strong electric current runs through my left hand. My left hand lefts on its own, as if drawn to Rin’s heart —

Rin :: W-what is it, why do you look so sad all of a sudden. S-so, stop it! I told you I’m the queen, didn’t I!? So, call me queen! Understand? This is just the nature pity of a queen! It would be boring to just finish you off, so I’ve made an exception and overlooked this! Don’t you DARE misunderstand! I don’t think anything of you!

Gilgamesh :: ……just a thought, but could she by any chance be some incarnation of Ishtar?

scatfags have nothing to be salty about anymore after valentines and summer

1:TD
2:84

>doesn't care about (You) on valentines, is explicitly just making chocolate because everyone else is
>doesn't care about (You) on summer either, just trying to sort the mess out
tippity top kek

>the only value to be found in a character is whether or not they love (you)
Ok.

>the only value to be found in a character is whether or not they love (you)
For waifufags this is true.

>explicitly making chocolate because everyone else is
And yet she still got excited about it and gave her master the chocolate instead of someone else,

she just has a natural affinity for chocolate
iykwim

Who else is there to give the chocolate too? Roman? Eat them like a fat pig?

Her valentines event could have been her making chocolate for Cu and giving it to him while you just watch, and while that would be highly accurate, it would also lead to DWs office being burned down by angry nips.