Are funny looking studs a meme?

Are funny looking studs a meme?

>He doesnt weld his wheels to the studs.

Hakkapelitta master race

But really, the shaping of the studs make a huge difference on how they wear out, their grip on ice and how much they wear the road

Ah brings me back to my of that time ago

The what when now?

>studs

PLEBEIANS

Yes. They all work the same on ice and provide shit grip on clean surfaces.

If anything, i might buy a better mounting and retention technique so i loose less studs.

Also, pic. related might work longer while the pin wears.

The newer Hakkapeliitaa pins can take a damned lot of punishment. I drove three winters with my Hakkapeliitta 7's on the Mercedes, and I drove a lot on tarmac due to the heavy salting of where I studied, and even at 5 years old with that much tarmac driving they still had a pretty damned good spike left

>he doesn't know those are snow tire studs

Back 2 Reddit faggot

Fucking retarded anime poster

You sound just a tad bit clueless

can vouch for hakkapellittas, they're great.

I don’t think stud wear is that much of a problem than just loosing studs after a while.

I've always wanted some of those so I could hoon to my max potential in the winter but I'm too poor for good tires. I can't really go above $60 per

Most studed tires are good enough for winter conditions.

>$60 tires
LOL

Oh it is. I'll grab a photo of the studs on my Wintercats when I get off work, you'll see

Oh damn. I might be picking up my new set tomorrow; $200 per tire

As you you can see in & ; those studs give fuck-all traction on ice at this point

>tfw studless blizzaks in 175 65 R14

did I fuck up? Should I have got studs? I live in Utah and they're going on my miata

What kind of winters do you get in Utah?

Not sure yet, this will be my first winter in Utah.

What Blizzaks are they, and condition?

I'm sure it'll be fine. If still slippery you just add some weight to the boot