League of Legends general /lolg/

Old thread: eyosongive.us

MTG lore edition, Bradywalkers are shit, Ravnica and Innistrad are good, Nicol Bolas will get his shit pushed in and best waifu is Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QRMziW4922g
youtube.com/watch?v=GVN17U3Vg34
youtube.com/watch?v=BDTSAlI2Vj4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2xs8pQBcZk
youtube.com/watch?v=AVPbaBonDAA&list=PL4BBDDF8940E8AC40
youtube.com/watch?v=aPxHEN9lXCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>raging boner from playing Space Hulk: Deathwing
>no termie armor speec mahreen in League

MATING PRESS

well?

First for 3 hit passives

1st for All for One is garbage. URF WHEN!?

Draven!
Do you have cool surfer (not a surfer) hair?

>support main for 3 years
>will never get to have black alistar skin

Suffering

>5 vi not busted
Did you not take CoC or never group or something? That's like 100 years of % health damage

Even syndra's sick of your retarded meme.
Look at that disgust on her face.

Caught you mirin bro. Try not to stare for too long

xth for Annie butt.

when will Riot shitcan Bard so I can stop getting retards who pick this champ and does literally fucking nothing all game?

>750 posts early
LEGACY VAULT OPENING WHEN?????

see

Go kill yourself my man, no one will write your shit
also Syndra is mine so double kys

>le bring back urf rito
literally the most cancerous game mode
The worst that happens on AF1 is your team picking Lee or Fizz

>reserved list reprinting never
nice game mtgfags

Best Piltie.
Best Ballerina.
Best Gynoid.

>rush just decides to refund big donations to him

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums +4
na
vidya

>our bard
>misses every q
>kills himself roaming enemy jungle for his passive
>fucks us with his ult
>enemy bard
>hits the strangest q angles
>roams with his passive to get his team fed
>regular 3-5 man ulties

xth for Comfy magic talk with my lolbuds

and comfy bfs

What's in it for me?

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums +3
na
vidya

muh chimes bwooooooooong x-DDDDDD

WHAT'S
IN
IT
FOR
ME?

>TFW league lore and MTG lore equally shitty because they hire skill deprived, hacks whose inspiration is marvel CU, steven universe, Korra and who knows what else and pander to "muh diversity" critics that don't even buy the product because "capitalism is problematic".

>implying this isnt the best waifu

too bad her card sucks

stale memes and autistic rage

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums +1
na
vidya

ezreal with a saber?

at least league doesn't hire casters and balance team based on your ability to be a woman and have beta orbiters follow you around OH WAIT
seriously, that chick who should have been disqualified for breaking the rules multiple times, then got covered the whole tournament and was eventually hired by wizards, tells you everything you need to know about them these days

it's such a shame LSV is a giant faggot too, he's not that bad a person but he got sucked into the SJW clique

best waifu more like LITERALLY WHO?

Losses cause 16% more verbal abuse. So stop feeding you bronze shitter.

What if Ezreal was sword?

what is the best vayne skin

>tfw my waifu looks like my husbando

wew

>tfw literal whos outshine your waifu

must suck

These tips piss me off so much. Intentionally misinterpreting data to push your agenda like that is morally detestable, even if you're doing it to stop people throwing tantrums online.

How in the name of fuck am I supposed to hit her Q

that's some cute renekton

>still no Beezlebub champ
>still no Beezlebub skin for Fiddlesticks (Lord of the Flies)

lolbabs?

Don't you know 67% of online statistics are completely made up?

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums vi every game edition

>lvl 3 sex king walking into your lane at 2 min
is there anything more horrifying?

ALL ON SONA

>don't even buy the product because "capitalism is problematic".
but they do
marvel doesn't sell its "muh diversity" comics because of its lame ass sales models, not because of the diversity stuff
otherwise a bunch of popular webcomics with diversity stuff wouldn't be getting by with patreon and kickstarter or shit like that.
meanwhile, riot has a different sales model so now they're trying to appeal the diversity crowd.
i don't know if it will work but pandering to that crowd is a safe bet as many other companies do
TL;DR doing stuff for the diversity crowd ain't hurting their business and maybe it'll help their business.

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

>yas still builds 1 crit item and cloak and gets 4 items worth of crit change
>is still resourceless
>50% armor pen
>2 free shields
>100% crit chance means he can build tank with little to no drawbacks

Lord I hate this champion so fucking much

Predict where the enemy is going, and Q there.

youtu.be/QRMziW4922g
what do you listen to as you play league

where do all the cute lolg bois hangout?

Money on Majin if he plays Jax the next game

youtube.com/watch?v=GVN17U3Vg34

silence!

it's kind of more that magic became a "thing" that people do so they can hang out now. Pic related.

I can go to my LGS and see so many people who are uninterested but are only there because they have a friend who's into it, or a boyfriend, or it's a six year old whose dad is forcing them to come along

>eyosongive.us
the discord

Non-stop Ghost.

well that helps too

>tfw wanted to get into magic but can't because piss poor and all my friends live in other cities now

heavily breed, sit on my face, hot rod webm etc etc

>That's so /lolg/ with more mtg posts than league posts

a lot of people who want to get into magic simply can't because modern costs $800 for a deck, standard costs $600, legacy starts at $1000 and vintage is $3000 and up

Fortunately, based chinamen are working around the clock to produce quality magic cards to destroy the jewish menace at sites like starcitygames

Would you rather have
I WANT TO FUCK HARD
posts over and over?

just because aatrox exists doesn't mean your steel donut isn't edgy. It's got a weeb sword, emo hair, and "dead violet eyes", as well as combat boots and a collar. In other words, Kyvo's an 8th grade goth, appearance-wise. Add on the fact that she was sold into slavery and her taunt of "not feeling anything just makes this easier", and you got the world's edgiest yordle (which is pretty impressive, factoring in omega teemo)

Maybe instead have it be infinitely stacking dots? Each stack is worth, I don't know, 5 dps for 10 seconds. Each time you hit a champion with a basic or ability it adds on another stack and resets the timer. Buying AD and crits ups the damage per tick, but not by much. I'd also rather see the slow not jump you to a target. The delayed kill thing makes you want to be able to kite/escape. Maybe instead have it be like a yasuo Q, but in the form of a fan-shaped swipe

Oh, and if it's a female yordle, you have skin, not fur

all on vayne

>walk into your room
>see this

what do

tell her to get out of my house

MATING

PRESS

tfw when you're to lazy to shitpost properly

here's a (you) out of pity

>the same people who play online video games and browse Veeky Forums are also interested in other "nerd " hobbies like card games

WHOA!!
WHODA THUNK

charge my laser of course

PSA TO ALL ADC/SUPPORT MAINS:

When I'm shoved into my tower, DO NOT expect me to TP in and save you after you get outplayed.

t. salty Top laner.

>"Hey you! Come over here"

>You ADC refuse to fight when you've set them up for kills 8 times in lane
>Its a jinx
>Who rushed IE before any AS item
>Blames the jungler for no ganks
I sure do love auto fill.

how do i right click as teemo on top lane?

these remixes usually youtube.com/watch?v=BDTSAlI2Vj4

Holy shit colossus on singed is fucking busted.

I was sort of wanting to go with this, with the whole 'guard dog' type of personality, killing being the only thing she really does so she doesn't have any other people skills. It was more for fun and a basis for when i start commissioning art.

as for the kit, i like the idea, i didn't want it to branch into Darius Hemorrhage, but that seems to be the best way to make the passive work with the rest of the abilities.

Sup babes, you ready to take your true damage enema?

>start playing at same time as friend back in S2
>i'm now diamond 3, he's still floating between bronze and silver despite him probably spending more time on the game than i have

i dont get it

how can somebody put 3k+ hours into this game and still be shit

N-No, you..

If you never apply yourself, you will stay shit.

I want to go swimming

What skin should I get hella big with next?

Some people have hard skill ceilings. It doesn't matter how much they try, how much they play, or how much they learn. They'll always be shit.

eternum noc

Players who lose are 16% more likely to tell their shitter teammates that they suck

The best one

Found the lolbab who never took a statistics class.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2xs8pQBcZk

>Elixirs are automatically applied when purchased (even while dead) if there are already 6 items in the inventory.
what the FUCK how come nobody told me this

Next level math

>Tfw wan't to go swim with Lulu
>Don't know how to swim

Why even live?

youtube.com/watch?v=AVPbaBonDAA&list=PL4BBDDF8940E8AC40

Are you a nigger?

>thresh: we're losing because vayne doesnt follow my instructions. Me, the vayne main
No, you retard. We're losing because tryndamere is clearly splitpushing but you retards, specially that fucking lee, keeps trying to engage the enemy team 4v5

A fucking rageblade would not make us win this game

Kinda sucks that I cancel my autos when I panic

Sir, I'm pretty sur you just did a typo, since you can't go swimming "in" a person
*Smiles, tips fedora and moon walks away"

I want a doujin of her lezzing out with camille

while GLaDOS takes notes

youtube.com/watch?v=aPxHEN9lXCU

with, WITH. Lulu is pure

You should have just went to the side lane trynd wasn't in and hoped that at least one of you could make some progress

>no Hitler champ
uhh, lolbabs ?
why did your team engaged ? also saying that you main vayne is literally calling yourself a 12 years old