/owg/ - Overwatch General

Mommy edition.

>Developer Update - Symmetra Changes
[YouTube] Developer Update | Symmetra Redesign | Overwatch (embed)

>Blizzard Crushing November-user's Hopes and Dreams
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752185714

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Official Website and Community
playoverwatch.com
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/

>Latest Patch Notes (Live)
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752215318

>Overwatch Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>Competitive Info
gousgamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

waifusofoverwatch.com/episode-5-its-high-noon-with-matt-mercer/
rule34hentai.net/image/196518
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hana is shit

Jamison Fawkes!

Sorry everyone, something came up so I wasn't able to post until now. Did I miss anything big?

>Enemy team gets all the way to the finish line
>Our team doesn't even move the payload from the starting position
>I'm gold in everything despite spending half the match literally doing nothing but running into the line of fire and emoting at the enemy because I'd given up on the game and on life

Bravo
Fucking bravo

3rd for brutally raping Widowmaker until her facade of apathy falls and she has to reveal through her tears that she's a week, feeling, caring, sensitive woman

Would Hana fall for me if I beat her at Starcraft???

fuck you

>Be DPS player
>Always bully my Mercy healslut no matter how good (s)he thinks she is doing
>Tell her(him) that they're a useless cocksleeve and need to "thank me" after every match
>Really I just want her(him) to stand on my dick

How do I go about this /owg/ while still bullying my useless, worthless cumdump of a healer?

try to watch the "hero" short, and imagine each of those gangsters S76 kills or maims, may have been sombras friends and family

>mercy now overheals to +30%
>overheal deteriorates at 1/2 her heal rate if no beam connected
Is mommy viable now?

hello user a package came for you

Plat shitter here, will I be able to queue with my master/diamond friends for placements in season 3 and if so, will this affect our placement at all

Amélie Lacroix
Best girl

>raping Widowmaker
Good joke.

find one that likes it, and friend them immediately.

Demand their skype and buy them a chastity cage.

just kidding people like you should kys my man

Hana is number one!

Widowmaker would be extremely easy to rape, because I'm a male, and thus innately stronger than her.

That only makes me harder

>Sombra
>Anything but a violent sociopath that only uses people

First post
Best post

Despite what people may say, it's good to show some love to your healsluts every now and then.

Cutest and best pairing

>you will never be delivered a box of smugberry

maybe now, but she was once a nicer kid, who lost her family to the omnic war, and was raised by the los muertos gang
her descent to darkness was slow, and gradual

Absolutely!

AMÉLIE LACROIX

This will inevitably be canon.

So if it wasn't clear before the sombra arg we learned that lumerico is evil and corrupt. Does this mean that Los Muertos are the good guys...? Since they are fighting against them?

what about this?

how to make smurf?

I want to believe...

She'd probably pull some CQC shit or knee you in the balls or stick her thumbs in your eyes.

Or maybe just stab your ballsack with one of her heels.

>Pharah's fuel recovery got nerfed in the PTR

Fucking stop, she's already dead you don't need to keep kicking her corpse.

Nth for this pairing got acknowledged by Mercer again in a positive way during a podcast so now it's up there with Reaps76.

Blizzard should also force everyone who plays Mercy to wear a chastity belt.

Hey, looks like you found new art! I like it - the coloring's nice in particular!

>tfw Fareeha will never rain her justice on you

This is why I love Sicario, so many movies and shows show women beating men in fights, while Emily Blunt, trained government agent, lost fights to random guys when she didnt have a gun

Why? She's not remotely close to being OP. I'd like it if they stayed in the air longer, I could shoot them more.

Jesse McCree

If she did, you'd be dead.

Does K/D even matter in this game? Why do people care?

>playing control point
>ally d.VA gets mech destroyed
>immediately runs back to spawn
>ask her in game chat why she doesn't even try to shoot with her pistol since it's not that bad
>"No I might die and that'll mess up my kd with d.va she's too squishy lol"

No, just give her E.

>Eichenwald
>Genji on our team who will not stop spamming his ult progress
>Deliberately tries to push me off of places
>Never uses his ult once
>Enemy team wins ecause he does fuck all the entire game
>Naturally we're the ones at fault, not him

Genji shitters should be perma'd on the spot

Nope.

Ana, Pharah and Mercy are built for the only purpose of breeding.

Her dad beats her at Starcraft already or some shit.
I guess you have to beat him

Genji and Mercy have the most chance to be canon because it is the only pairing that is acknowledged as canon worthy by the lead writer.

Reaper and 76 is next because of their history.

Gerard and Amelie is completely canon.

Any other pairing is a crack ship

>tfw no qt Smugberry delivered from Talon to hug
WHY

EL PUERCO ENTERO

Wait how did 76 dad and D.Va become a thing then? Is it like McHanzo with zero basis in canon?

I'd give you so many headpats & cuddles if you just stand on me

>Reaper and 76 is next because of their history.
homos pls

Pretty much. It's people with daddy issues and they ruin Hana in the process. Makes me angry and sad.

Is Roadhog the saddest dad?

Isn't that common knowledge by now though?

>up there with Reaper76
How does it feel to be delusional?
And what did that idiot Mercer do now to pander to women this time?

Why the FUCK doesn't she have one anyway?
She's literally an incomplete character while Ana has an overloaded kit.

S76 is usually depicted as very dad like, while Dva is the youngest, so it was very obvious to depict them as father- daughter

Roadhog is an unapologetic psychopath and hates Junkrat.

Their relationship is very personal. It wasn't just "nothing personal bro just good business". Both unmarried men in their fifties with no hint of attraction to females. hm..

Merci

at the end of overwatch, he had grown jealous and bitter enough of jack to try and kill him
all that admiration had given way to hate, and on that day gabe died and reaper was born

Exactly this. It's why I didn't include it here Roadhog is in it just for the money. His hate of Junkrat isn't even any pent up sexual frustration.

>implying Jack and Gabe didn't have a harem of females and/or males with exclusive employment to use 24/7

I WANT TO DESTROY MEI'S ANUS WITH MY FISTS

Training>strength

Somebody doesn't have to be stronger than you to kick your ass.

Man sombra is shit

He gets flustered and angry at Jack to the point of obsession. Something was likely going on between those two.

What's the relationship between Genji and Mercy?

They don't imply anything openly with anyone. I can hardly recall any cannon romance besides the fact Widowmaker killed her husband, and Ana probably has a husband off screen.

homos pls

You're probably right. I just really, really want him to have a little more depth than that as a character. I want him to protect Junkrat not just for the money, but because he feels like it's the only way to make the guilt he may or may not feel seem lighter. Also because Dadhog is adorable, but that's besides the point.

Yeah, Reaper wants to kill 76, that's their entire relationship.

HANA CANCION

doctor and patient

Sure, maybe to widowmakes extent, but any man in decent shape can put up a fight against her
The strength gap between men and women is farther than you can imagine, men and women of the same height have can have a 50lb weight difference because any shape to most women is fat

Genji is implied with Mercy both in canon and out of canon by the leas writwe. McCree us called a charmer by Ana hinting that he used to flirt with females. You have a admit Reyes and Morrison relation is super personal.

He's not an idiot, I think he's a great open minded and down to earth guy. I'd kill just to hang around with him for one day. But here, around the 13:30 mark.
waifusofoverwatch.com/episode-5-its-high-noon-with-matt-mercer/

How is she going to do that when someone 50LBs+, and significantly stronger per pound, is laying on top of her?

There's videos on the internet of Jiu Jitsu red belts getting the shit beaten out of them in street fights just because they're fighting someone larger than them. Training means nothing compared to strength.

How scandalous!

>Spend an entire match of off-season comp bullying some shitty Mercy main on the enemy team
>Must've killed her 10 times at least
>In the last few minutes or so of the match they switch to Ana in a vain attempt to fake me out
>I know it's them
>Continue bullying
>They switch back to Mercy
>I go 35/8 for the whole match
>Get MVP
>Nobody votes for me

Th-that's right...Mercy mains...st-stay in your hole where you b-belong...

>QP with a grouped up duo who instalock hog and mercy
>hog asks on mic "please mistress, make I have some heals?" Whenever he need healing and she responds on hers.
>he never uses his e
>after we inevitably lose she says we can all blame it on her useless pet tank and he just agrees with her.
>stayed in a few games with them and after the 4th loss in a row she just explodes on him after the match is over and all he does is sit there and say "yes, mistress"
>get booted out to main screen and decide I've had enough game for tonight
Honestly what the fuck is wrong with mercy mains?

Overwatch offered to save Genji's life if he worked to fuck over the Shimada clan, and Mercy was the one who fulfilled their end of the bargain. Doctor/Patient shit

Voice actor input is not canon though. He is just pandering to the fans. Besides

COSECHADOR

and there are probably twice as many videos of red belts kicking people's asses despite their strength.

For all you know she might yank a knife out of her boot or something.

Did you whisper her after the game and call her a cocksleeve?

I would have.

I'd then ask her to get her own back by standing on me

I don't think Widowmaker could reach her boot knife while I'm brutally raping her!

Sombra is a slut.
rule34hentai.net/image/196518

I remembered their name, super tempted to message them all smug

Should I say
"Is this easy mode?"
"I'm number 1!"
or just "Nerf this!"?

>tfw some random calls you good over the mic

thats not orginal or in depth at all. At least not anymore than the crap you suggested.

Michael Chu is a lazy fuck. We haven't had new lore in months other than obligatory sombra lore. I wish I had his job. You literally do nothing.

PIEDAD

>sneak up on a trained sniper quickly enough to incapacitate and disarm her
>find someway to quickly immobilize all her limbs before she calls for backup or punches your throat

If canon has showed us anything its that she's highly aware of her surroundings, so you'd have to be some sneaky fucker to even get past step 1.

But this is just bait anyways.

>DVA main

PHARAH

I find so much enjoyment singling out one person and bullying them. Usually Widow/Hanzo because they're always by themselves.

"Stand on me, you worthless whore"
?

>t. Mercycuck