pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TVVlutOXSM
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/r-I-Rzi6IZhaOoz0THMM-Q/
youtube.com/watch?v=N6kJLdzOYj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for immunities are cancer

>5 days 14 hours 52 minutes
suffering. i know it'll be out before I know it but god damn.

My build calls on use of Dodge/Evasion, which I've never used before. How quickly should I pick up the Dodge keystones?

so is flicker strike fun or will it give me headaches/epilepsy?

If you're going near iron reflex just use that for now

have a macro for /oos and you're good.

Flameblast templar version of pic related, I need it. give it to me, give it to me HARD

who's ready for breach to come out so you can stop playing a week in

Thing is, there's no such thing as impossible bosses for any given skill, as in technical impossibility.

Oro's is not a build in itself, it's a unique you can build around, but nothing bounds you to it. Viper Strike doesn't deal 100% poison damage and thus could still theoretically kill poison immune bosses, although it'd obviously be a poor choice against those. Even your cherrypicked examples don't hold much weight for a "GGG is fucking over a lot of builds" argument.

> If these mechanics exist for the sole purpose of screwing over a particular build, that's bad.
Not really, that's completely subjective. I think it's good in the same vein that map mods screwing over some builds is good since it presents you a problem and it's up to you to find solutions to it.

This is not D2 where your lightning sorceress would meet a lightning immune superunique. You can swap gear and items, respec your tree, or just swallow the dps loss pill like literally every other build does.

but i thought ggg fixed desync awhile back?

they did for the most part, but because of the interaction between flicker and multistrike, you can wind up hitting an enemy serverside and then jumping to another before your client catches up and things desync from there. It's not a constant thing, but it does happen occasionally, especially in party play.

spend 5 minutes and go try it your fucking self. you arent busy.

literally nothing to do for another 134 hours

its fine

i think flameblast totems is a really good ssf build to start a league

>implying

i disagree

spoiler that

youre a fool

youtube.com/watch?v=1TVVlutOXSM
Will GGG nerf this

is this on normal difficulty or what holy shit

dumpster league so technically yes

Beware, Ferrashot didn't refund shaper service when he failed

He said he told me to come in, but I never got the message. once he died the 4th time and said to go in, I did then he died.
Ferrashot died 5 times and expected me, someone who's remoting into my comp, to finish off shaper with 1%.
He's on a lot, so please go with someone else to get your services for the rest of the league.

Now I'm stuck at 35/40 with no currency to buy another map :(

>facetanking shaper beam

I don't believe you

ur build is shit

>pre-2.0: poe is challenging, rewarding and fun
>post-2.0: poe is easy, boring and not very fun

fun is a buzzword

Why do so few people use the chance vendor recipe? It sounds more beneficial to me to get 5 chances every time you find a garbage unique rather than vendor it for 3 alt shards and 7 alch shards?

>then: catposter is a literal faggot
>now: jesus christ how does he suck so much dick

GGG never cease to amaze
They have never- NEVER once tested anything they do. Or even compare it to the skills in the game
It's almost as if they don't actually play the game

This is a fallacy

A blacksmith doesn't need to be an accomplished swordsman to forge good swords

Expecting a handful of devs to know every in and out of the game at the meta level is not only unrealistic, it's misplaced expectation

it's not worth the effort. if they're low ilvl they get ignored if they're high ilvl they go in a stash tab until i get 5 for 1.

GGG should hire me to just play the game and give feedback. i could live in a closet in the office basement.

Then in that analogy you think i'm critiquing the way GGG play? no this is about game development

This is like a blacksmith who forges nothing but shitty dull swords and the customers tell him how to sharpen it and sometimes he goes back and sharpens them, or just replaces the sword with a rocket launch and says "enjoy the sword"

GGG forge katana with steel that was folded upon itself over a thousand times

r8 my breach build

Where's the damage?

flame totem is crap. spell totem with any other fire spell is worth giving up the link

That reduced critical strike node is complete ass btw

Emberwake?

you'll still die

stacking HP isn't good enough anymore

trying to watch lol streams, why is early game so boring?

What do you need, then?

at least seven layers of defense before you enter t6 maps

I hope you didn't trigger that eHP retard with this post ...

Okay fucking retards what about this:
casual-core:

forever unlinked to standard
2 points per level so you can actually have fun playing the game
lab enchantments actually roll the skills you use
you level masters once and that's it
lower grinds for masters crafting
boost rare currency rates, so you can drop a mirror of kalandria in your lifetime

would you play it
I would fucking play it

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/r-I-Rzi6IZhaOoz0THMM-Q/

First of all, please pick up that mirror first.

>would you play it
Do I look like a fucking casual to you? fuck off

I've never been to endgame nor Merciless and I wouldn't play casual-core

Does that build do any damage though?

youtube.com/watch?v=N6kJLdzOYj4
This is so good

poeurl.com/RHZ

rate my tanky scorching ray build poeg

scorching ray > faster casting > controlled destruction > elemental focus > iron will

arctic armor > blasphemy + warlord's mark and enfeeble or temp chains

max block, cybils, rathpith, anvil, cospri's will

wheres the damage tho?

gem level and gear

>iron will
>no rapid decay
>no reduced duration

>faster casting
no, this is useless for peak single target damage and you should get enough cast speed from tree/gear to sweep areas for trash

replace this with rapid decay

>blasphemy + warlord's mark
what? you can't leech or stun with SR, and endurance charges are generated easily with enduring cry, why reserve 35% of your mana for... nothing?

>cybil's
doon should be your end game weapon

cybils: 120 spell damage at 75% block
doon implicit: 32% ele damage
doon gives 1% damage per 8 STR
(120-32)*8 = 704

at 705 STR and above, you're getting more out of doon than cybil's which should be fairly easy to attain since you get 385 STR from tree already

Jug still king of never ever dying?

that would be guardian

Yeah, you have no damage. Max block is cute but you don't have any scaling from tree. For something like SR, you pretty much want EO for the 1.4 multiplier and EE for -50 fire res. Quick math puts you at around 35k peak damage tops on a 5L pre resistance mitigation, which, for an elemental spell is garbage. You don't have any duration clusters either so your clear speed won't even be good vs trash either.

Do shattered enemies still become unrezzable? I remember I wanted to play a necromancer-themed character with skeletons and frost damage, but I stopped around level 30 when I realized that my build was becoming unplayable because the frost damage was causing enemies to shatter and I couldn't raise them as minions.

Cool idea for a mechanic, but really annoying if you're playing a necromancer and there's any frost damage going on at all.

Also, is it worth waiting for the new league to get back into this game?

>Do shattered enemies still become unrezzable?
yes but this should never be an issue ever for a summoner
>Also, is it worth waiting for the new league to get back into this game?
you could use the few days you have left to try the new skills, always a good idea to see how they perform during leveling

I'm glad I tried some builds before the new league. EA/bows in general are boring. SRS doesn't seem fun either. Now I'm at a complete loss as to what to play. I've never even remotely gotten to endgame before.

>I'm glad I tried some builds before the new league.
>I've never even remotely gotten to endgame before.

>SRS is boring

off yourself

go play Mjol- o wait lmao

thanks for the replies

Spectres
VRF
Blade flurry

I think I had zombies and a frost aura to make my minions do frost damage on hit, which I guess is what was causing the problem. Every enemy my zombies killed would shatter, leaving me with no corpses to raise and my zombies were dying faster than I could replace them. Should I stop using zombies, stop using the frost aura, or both? Are skeletons any good?

I like games that let you make fun freeform gimmick builds but I guess I might have fucked myself over on this specific concept.

Zombies are meat shields, they can't be reliable damage dealers. You would only use Hatred in a SRS build but those are about spamming millions of flaming skulls with too low base damage to freeze and shatter anything even on a crit. Skeletons are garbage.

Summons can't really freeze anything. This might happen at low level but wouldn't really be an issue otherwise once monster life starts increasing.

Alright, I'll try again and see what I can build this time. Maybe it was something else I was doing, I dunno. Thanks for the info.

I want Cruel to go

>do the maths to calculate ES for my build
>only 10.2k ES with top end gear

When you have absolute damage and VP, anything over 8k is superfluous
Like, don't go hug volatiles in double ele damage maps and you should be fine with 10k pretty much all the time

>tfw muted for bumping legit spam off the chat box

Im doing kinetic blast pathfinder
what am i doing

kinetic blast pathfinder

ur build's shit, dawg

for real though, just vaal disc when shit gets sketchy

>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free

???????

>still a billion years to next league

fucking why can't they release it NOOOOW I'm bored of this league

>ggg supplying RMT sites for a cut
>ggg mystery box fireworks and dupes scam
>ggg turning poe into d3.5
>ggg relying on 3rd parties for trading.
>ggg gating trading behind a paywall
>ggg introducing new currency every league to make you buy more stash tabs
>ggg forcing meta
>ggg being lazy and incompetent
literally worse than hitler and tencent combined

you can spam out everything else and spam "nigger" non stop but as soon as you try to spam out the rmt bots you get muted. Soon their spam will be pinned to chatbox as ggg announcement, really no reason to hide it anymore.

FREE

FUCKING

DAMAGE

>BV still not gutted beyond recognition
>pathfinder still not gutted beyond recognition
>vinktars still not gutted beyond recognition
>ES still not gutted beyond recognition

This game is a fucking meme

Still considering wheter to buff glacial hammer by 5% or 8% and nerfing blade flurry by 4% or 6%.

ES doesn't need nerfing as much as damage mechanics need changing.

Keep in mind that a league ago people were wondering why you would ever, EVER run CI over life.

This was pretty much how you played melee in 1.x before GGG decided to nerf all block nodes along with all hp nodes and all block on items, making this kind of build unable to be played.

Damage was fine, you didn't want to do too much damage back then since you would kill yourself on reflect easily, so you'd be fine with any melee skill dealing 20k+ or so in your BoR back then (usually you'd take something like reave to vaal reave so your clearspeed would also be very high).

How is this game if I can only play like 1 hour daily max?

2.0 was still somewhat challenging and from then on when reflect got almost completely removed it opened the flood gates to mass clearspeed builds, and the game became very dull. Old reflect needs to come back for the game to be more balanced.

So we can all agree that Awakening was the worst patch ever and ruined balance so hard the game still hasn't recovered from it, right?

You won't accomplish much in a 3-month league, which are the best part of the game. Everyone will be way ahead of you by the end of week 1. You can still have fun if you're the solo, minimal trading kind of player though.

bunch of whiny retards in that pick

gloves should be back to the girls

>So we can all agree
based retard

> awakening fix
> casters not being completely overpowered
> shotgunning removed (was completely stupid, because mobs could shotgun kill you easily)
> armor became useful again
> arctic armor wasn't run by every caster because it was an almost free 400 phys damage reduction
> immortal call which made armor useless nerfed

2.0 was a pretty great patch. It was GGG not nerfing fast enough that made the game feel boring. Skills like BV in the past would get hotfixed after a week.

>armor
>useful

Based paid shill

the vast majority of players agree 2.0 was a successful patch

you're the only sad shitter here who disagrees, whether it's because you're actually retarded or fishing for (You)s, I care not