American Autos

Will Trump fix American cars finally?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJdI80O1Dlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am pretty sure obongo did famalam

>implying a man who can't even sell steaks is going to fix the US car industry

by the way, if you've been paying any attention at all, American cars are being fixed.

He's calling for mass repeals of unnecessary government regulations across the board, including the auto industry. Cars in general will start to get much better.

>implying American cars aren't dominating the world

He will import German and Swedish engineers de-cuck them, then have them team up with gm to make based vehicles with boosted v8s and straights 6s for everyone

>he thinks US regulations are the reasons why cars suck

hate to break it to you, but most cars sold are built to comply to European regulations and are sold worldwide because the days of developing for separate auto markets are over.

Even if regulations were relaxed (and compared to Europe, they are), you still would not notice a significant difference. It's not the 1980s anymore user.

>A Cuck importing Cucked as fucked Germans and swedes to de-cuck anything.

Is this supposed to be some sort of joke?

>thinking Donald Trump is a cuck
top kek

I wasn't a big fan of the bailout, but I gotta admit that GM got its shit together afterwards.

Still sticking with Toyota though.

No

trump cant fix shit

>Go b2 Reddit fuckhead

MAGA
Make Corvettes great again

make vaping great again

Gas the bikes race war now

Automakers won't suddenly start making the cars you want.
Nobody outside of Veeky Forumstists wants to drive 70/80/90s cars; especially american cars, otherwise you'd see the demand for such vehicles push up prices which; outside of a few special examples, simply isn't the case.

that's actually kinda sad.

the man was the poster child for cuckery literally decades before that was even a term. he landed a tv show based on this idea.

i dunno, maybe you think "cuck" is some kind of mortal insult. do your parents have friends who were professionals in the financial industry in the '80s? jesus, maybe it's even your grandparents at this point. either way, go talk to them.

Does Hillary pay you to be retarded, or do you do it for free.

there is only so much one man can do

haha. you think i'm disparaging trump?

i guess that clinches it; you do think cuck is a mortal insult.

Yes i do. Stupid drumpf supporter

Cadillac has gotten it's shit together as they've found that their niche is "cheaper BMW". I don't really think the products that Chevrolet are producing, save for the Camaro and Corvette are better then their competition. Buick is actually putting out some pretty good competitive vehicles, and should be selling more products but they're not marketed aggressively enough outside of China.

We have the best cars, don't we folks?

GM and Ford have managed to turn around and put out some nice looking cars but I still wouldn't trust one to be as reliable as a Toyota.

American autos if Trump wins
youtube.com/watch?v=eJdI80O1Dlg

CTR get the fuck off my board of many years
Fuck you kike

MAGA
Revvvvv up those engines

holy shit. i cant actually tell if thats hillary or scotty.

Holy shit hahahahahhaha

>implying Trump won't go all PROTECT THE AMERICAN INDUSTRY and make up silly import taxes on all foreign brands or foreign built cars and Detroit will be able to go back to their lazy days of churning out absolutely dog shit because no one can match their prices

Is this a leaked photo of the 2017 camry? The public is gonna love it.

implying cuck isn't a mortal insult

tbqh senpai, I couldn't think of a worse insult than enjoying watching someone else fuck your wife.

>can we fix it
>no its fucked

Are you retarded? He straight up told Ford that if they move plants out of the US he will fucking tax them out the ass if they sell said cars in the US.

Only a cuck could try and rationalize cuckolding as normal