/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1092

"No elsword allowed" edition.

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

4 Goddesses Online Links and Info
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/
twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008
And some fun stuff here : compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/community/?page=0

LATEST 4GO INFO:
gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-introduction-trailer-new-characters-battle-details
youtube.com/watch?v=9FJqa608HGE
>Translation: pastebin.com/m9wiRXxg
Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=405uPsmmUvc

Remember to report and filter the eltard until the mods figure out he's been ban evading and get rid of it for good.

Uni is my UNIverse! My angel, my queen. I LOVE UNI!

>same OP over and over again

Compa, desu!

I want to pet NekoUni and call her a very good girl!

You could've created a new edit for OP instead of using the same OP image

I'm going to post this every thread until they added Rena to next Neptunia game.

Don't hate Rena.

Hi!

Uni needs more love, best candidate by far.

NEPGEAR IS MY GODDESS

So yeah, it's one eltard and one person imitating him for shits and giggles
Also ban evading, again

Noire is a cutie.

What is it about Noire that you like the most?

She saw what you posted about her.

You don't mean it, right...?

That's the point.
Need me to explain it further?

But I said that she's a nice girl.

Your tears are delicious.

I mean it, she is my goddess!

Never been banned for posting Elsword, not once

Not you, the other turd, but you should be banned as well

Stop hate Rena please.

I don't hate your FFF girls so you should attack my girl like you did in several threads.

It'll never happen.

She's not even attractive. Harley is much better.

Skirts are sexier than shorts.

Harley is an idiot, though.

A sexy idiot.

Hey now. Harley possess a skill that I value a lot : she can tell me the enemies' stats. Just that is enough to get a permanent slot in my team.

Is Rena the only character you'd like to see in the next Neptunia game?

Im new to Hyperdimension Neptunia and i have a question.

I noticed that the first Re;birth game is on sale and im wondering if it's the best place to start to series and if so what DLC i should buy.

But the enemy's stats don't matter if you kill them. I hardly ever used that ability in battle.

She's hot stuff, but... that attractiveness diminishes whenever she opens her mouth.

Irrelevant, if they were wearing the same thing, Harley would win every time.

She's socially inept, I agree, but I was talking purely from a physical attraction standpoint.

Because you don't like overthinking and planning your gear and attacks for optimization.

Harley is too old. And she doesn't get wet from being abused.

Nepgear is failure as a CPU candidate. Leave being cpu alone

Last thread this was asked a few times.

CH understands those elements exist, but they've never incentivized the player to use them. You could scan enemies, record their stats and weaknesses and use attacks they're weak to... or you could hit them with your sword and achieve the same effect much faster.

It's shitty design on CH's part, but if there's one thing that could sum up all of CH's games, it'd be just that, so...

I don't think CH would add more than 1 character, so if there is only 1 chance than i want Rena.

She's 24, prime breeding age.

>Someone actually took his time doing this

>not enjoying comfy mansion posts

>"No elsword allowed" edition.
>but we allow RP circlejerk!

thanks, Guess i'll just buy Hyper nep rebirth 1 and go from there.

One retard screwing with the OP doesn't mean shit.

>Harley is too old
As someone who likes lolis, I think she's fine, too.

at least RP circlejerk is related to neps in any way. you fucktard

he is encouraging other people to shit the rest of the thread with their nepsonas shit

There is no "RP" or "circkejerking" like the retards who keep spouting those fallacies want to believe. I've never seen Noirenon say he wants to suck Uninon's dick, I've never seen Gearnon say he wants to bend Spankfag over and fuck him, and I've never seen the Nepanon twins say they want to mutually molest each other.

Not really, its one person saying he loves nepgear and then everyone sucks his dick, that has nothing to do with neps

Just because you don't browse these threads doesn't mean the rest of us don't either

Fuck off, eltard.

Don't they usually create a character to represent the series they are from? Like for example if they made an Elsword maker the best they could do is make it look like Rena but have to call it something else? I mean like how Puchiko exists in Neptunia but for all intents and purposes is named Brocolli. I want to say that Million Arthur is the exception to the rule.

But we have seen anons talk about marrying and fucking geartrash
Your argument is invalid

unianon wants gearanon's dick tho

Please don't be angry that Elsword is a better game.

Say it again!

Don't reply to yourself.

>at least RP circlejerk is related to neps in any way.

I feel sad for arfoire
>One of your kid makes everyone around him gay
>second is insane maniac that won't live without spanking someone every 5 minutes
>thirth is a slut

Don't want it. You can keep it.

Just for record, I hate the eltard (and whatever is that game) AND gearnon's circle jerk shit.. And to add, Spankfag is not very good on my list

>more fallacies
Post undeniable evidence of it then.

Random anonymous b-tier shitposters can't be helped, go to any board and you'll find them, but you are right.

Citation needed.

Honestly I see all these accusations of RP going on here and have yet to see people roll for initiative, detect lesser magic, or announce that they'll focus their attacks on the goblin leader to give their party time to escape.

You can't just ignore saving throws because you claim to be allergic to RNG. That's just a made up condition and you all know it.

Just for the record, nobody gives a shit who some anonymous dickhead on an imageboard is.

>Random anonymous b-tier shitposters can't be helped
>they don't count because they invalidate my argument!!!11

Fuck off.

can we focus our attacks on eltard?

You also should not reply to yourself!

No, we should focus our attacks on Leanbox, worst nation

You can't beat me just by shitposting. If you shitpost, I win.

>having such an incredibly poor level of reading comprehension

No, focus on gearfag, he's the most cancerous infested shit in this general

>more fallacies
Just admit you got rekt, kid.

do people play Age of Empires and name their nations things like Planeptune, Lastation, etc?

Only if you're levelled decently. Since I tend to skip normal fights, I tend to get underlevelled, so I have to use tricks to be efficient.

Through I honestly don't really know how defense work in CH's game in general. Like, you have VIT and MEN, that work as physical armor and magical armour, and then you have elements, that are percentage-based. So, do these percentages affect damage, precision, and are they added before or after the armour mitigation is calculated? Even through FFF is better when it comes to damage calculation (since Power is actually a percentage instead of being an arbitrary number).

>want to start a family
>not wanting hot, steamy, kinky sex that's probably outlawed in many countries
>wanting to have sex in the missionary position with a woman who's a bit strange but nice
>not wanting to anally hatefuck Tiara after she trashtalked you a bit too much while asking her if she's sorry yet or if you have to keep going while slapping her ass and pulling her hair

>second is insane maniac that won't live without spanking someone every 5 minutes
I wish ;_;

Honestly, I saw worse as far as RP go. /drg/ is a prime example, /ksg/ isn't that bad either. Even /dsg/ has a few RPers that are cringy as fuck. /nepgen/ is extremely clean.

Moving the attention toward someone else is how shitposters deal with criticism.

You can name your nations in Age of Empires?

>not an argument
>projection
>ad hominem
>Facebook-tier usage of "kid" and "wrecked"
Keep digging.

Focus on both and also the other shitposters who I dont care about their names

>kid

m'non

I want to say there's a mod for Civilization V that turns the nations into Gamindustri ones.

I'd much rather have one for Mount and Blade.

>/nepgen/ is extremely clean
yet

>even more fallacies
Yawn.

I do want to hatefuck Tiara, but only because exactly that, I hate her. I'm not attracted to her. Then I want to return home to Harley. Best of both worlds.

Or we could play that old worms armageddon and name the worms after the neps.

Trust me, compared to /ksg/, it's a safe haven.

>I'm not attracted to Tiara
You. Me.
Q3D1. No powers. Bones only.

Big Nep is my goddess. She's so cute!

But I'm not a skellington

You came from /ksg/? Go back. We don't want you.

What happened to this thread?

>hatefuck
I don't understand your kind, I don't touch people I hate, I'd actually kill them if I had the chance

>;_;
Nigger where the FUCK do you think we are?

Why the fuck are you replying to every poster in this damn thread?

People resort to shitposting instead of reporting

lack of beating up. No, not spanking, when a person is a piece of shit you educate them of a broomstick.

Bones' better for fights, he has the thinnest frame.
Pick a huge one like TankJr and you'll get a handicap.

>mention I visited it
>now I "came from /ksg/"
You're the kind of guy that would claim that Bush did 11/09 based on a single picture showing him playing with a toy plane, aren't you?

Because I want to cause pain to Tiara via anal sex, which will simultaneously get me off. Simple.

It seems OK aside from that one shitposter. You must be new here.

Yes this is the thing i want.
CH can call her "Reine" or "Wind Master" something like that.

I'll tell you, I reported people once. Result: nothing happened, no posts got deleted and I got banned for "reporting too much".

>visits /ksg/
>talks about /ksg/ in other threads
>has /ksg/ reaction images
You have to go back.

makes 0 sense. Would you buttfuck a man you hate, for example?

That happened to me yesterday when I reported eltard. It was so hard for me to toggle data off and on again to get a new IP. Stupidly though his picture did in fact get deleted, so fuck you mods.

Nyet.