What car has the best cup holders?

What car has the best cup holders?

aftermarket ae86 vent cup holders

NA miata, manual.

Best.

The Toyota Highlander does not have correctly sized cup holders for the 32 oz gatorade bottles. It pisses me the fuck off.

Definitely not old subarus

>tfw 4 cupholders
>tfw none of them keep my drinks cool
:(

It would be a shame if you were to spill anything sugary near that.

>Spent about an hour cleaning out my mums because my fatfuck brother spilled a coke in it

>having cup holders
>not having 5 cigarette lighters instead

What would I need a cigarette lighter for?

SAAB have the coolest even though they are shit

found the french

YARIS

3 for the driver alone

Cup holders are designed to keep your cups in place not keep them cool.
Hence why they are called "cup holders" not cup coolers.
Idiot.

Now if you bought an s class their cupholders actually heat your cups to keep them warm

Man you really are retarded.

not any mustang between 2005-2014

>"Hey let's put a cupholder right behind the shifter, because who the fuck drives a manual?"
-Ford

End yourself fuck boy

Fun times.

I actually replaced mine recently because it just fucking broke like 5 years ago and I figured it was worth $40

>subaru wrx

I know that feel...

removable cup holder is best cup holder

bmw e36

LFA

lighting cigars and cigarettes.

Of course you have to have a fag in your mouth

I personally only smoke cigars.

So you like long and thick things in your mouth. When you clone yourself in 20 years he's going to get awfully lonely.

Most modern trucks

I'm pretty sure my F-150 has 8 cupholders in the front.

I was gonna say this. The F-150 I think is similar to my Escape if it has back seats. There are two regular ones in the center behind the gear selector and then two more for the back seats right behind the center console storage.

Plus they have the little rubber liners that you can remove if you spill something or get crumbs and shit in there. I can't stand when modern cars don't have that.

In my car, I will have an ash tray in one of the front ones, then a soda in the other, then a coffee and bottle of water in the two rear ones. It is great.

There are certain cars where they run the heating and AC ducts for the back seat right under the cupholders and if you have the heat on it will make your drinks hot real quick. Annoying as fuck. I think my friend's C-Class was like that and your road beer would be warm within 5min so you had to make sure you drink em really quick.

the only true answer