youtu.be/mq8nNRECLSU?t=45
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Torb is best hero

I love Hana.

I love healing.

Islam is the light.

Cutest and best pairing

Trigger warning

Any good alternatives to shadowplay? It went to shit after the new UI change. Makes my game go into windowed mode every time I hit enter.

What would the meta be like if hero stacking was still a thing in competitive?

My bet would be on 4 Dvas and 2 Lucios every game

Now that the dust has settled, how do we fix Sombra?

I'm tilted as fuck, how do i proceed to piss of my retarded teammates as much as possible without fear of being reported for griefing? Instalock widow so the epic 360 no scope kids can't and miss every shot? Symmetra/torb on every map?

>Play a tank
>Healers suck

>Play a healer
>No one pushes objectives

Remind me why I shouldn't just play the current broken dps of the moment and snag potg every game?

We kiss her.

>the current broken dps of the moment and snag potg every game?

Dva?

>be angry
>go out of your way to lose more games and make everything worse for both yourself and the people stuck with you

epic attitude friend

Who is the most useless hero with all things considered?

Sym.

I want to breed and FUCK young Ana voraciously!!!

bastion

Anyone who isn't Lucio, Ana, 76, Dva Roadhog or Reinhart.

...then why the fuck do they move like it's 99? It's honestly dumb and I played that back in the day. I guess it's supposed to appeal to me but it's not.

We could have so many cool motions, wall running, leaping, sliding, and stuff like that but it's just 99 movement all over again

And they each only have 1 ability and different passive stats and use all weapons on the map...meh.

I'd rather have more OW content (A lot more holy shit give me custom game lobbies and map making) than that game DESU

After update

D.va
Phara

Both do ridiculously well and can force play how they want

Junkrat
reaper
hog

can all assassinate in off the point in their own ways.

I love healing because keeping people alive is more fun than doing damage. But then I learnt that the HealSlut meme is actually a fetish for people and now I don't want to play healer because this entire time people have probably thought I had my hand on my penis and was jerking it everytime I was healing.

I'm going to have main something else now, kill me please and don't rez me I don't want heal slut fetishists near me

Repost from last thread

I would think bastion would be in Neutral

Also I dont know if Roadhog and Junkrat really belong in Bad

Sure theyre international criminals, but their crimes weren't committed out of any feelings of malice

Junkrat is canon insane, Roadhog just signed up to protect him for money

What is Winston's best voice line and why is it "SORRY ABOUT THAT!"

either remove the time limit on her teleporter or increase her clip size

they're bad in the sense the outcome of their actions is generally held to be bad

Zarya's overall a good person IMO. She's just misguided and specist due to the events of her past.

>Play Ana
>Tell soldier and rein my boost is ready
>None of them responds
>Just boost them when Rein charges in and our Sombra ults or when our 76 ults out of fucking nowhere
>Asks me why I boost randomly

>SORRY
>SORRY
>SORRY
>SORRY ABOUT THAT

It's actually "HOW EMBARRASSING"

you open, you do it

no excuses, grab a carrot if none laying around

>like healing enough
>play ana when team needs healer

>people do nothing but run away, break LoS or go solo/suicide missions

>get blamed for all of it

>go solo/suicide missions

Sounds like you were playing with me

Kamikaze Junkrat till the day I die

>People choose ana for 3v3
>They can't aim
>They don't heal
>They don't do damage

Fucking why? If yuo want to heal but suck pick mercy and pocket heal. If you are good play zenyatta. Lucio is awful for 3v3 and you will alway be bad at ana if you cant aim.

Small hitbox

wow this turned me on.

Remove her ability to see low health enemies through walls, remove her teleport ability, increase her invisibility duration and allow her to hack while invisible but make it so she becomes slightly visible while doing so.
Hacked enemies show up for players behind walls, all their abilities go into cooldown rather than being blocked from use, and any shields they had are removed.

Replacing teleport, allow her to drop timed decoys who will move around and attack players, being controlled by a bot, but does no damage and can't be damaged.

>Have to manually check team mate's ult status.

Just fucking respond when I call nano out.

>Play quick play
>Get a salty competitive faggot who cries when we lose and always blames somebody else
>Play quick play
>Get a salty competitive faggot who cries when we lose and always blames somebody else
>Play quick play

Please go play 3v3 or some shit instead of crying in pubs.

I'm always prepared!

>Remove her ability to see low health enemies through walls

Thats her whole fucking deal. You go finish off weak targets that no one else can reach then shut down an enemy striker then blink away.

off-season sucks ass, why does blizzard do this?
you realize how shit this game is when the competitive aspect of it is gone

youtu.be/mq8nNRECLSU?t=45

How does Mercy fly to someone even though she has no line of sight to anyone?

For one, get rid of that stupid 'destealth' animation for when you try to break stealth prematurely by attacking or whatever. Set self up for a backstab, spend a whole second reappearing and getting shot....

More like that's Genji's whole fucking deal.

corpses count.

Is it okay to be a Reaper main?

it is okay

Right now? Yes. He is the best 1 on 1 counter to hog who is over played in 3v3.

She had no line of sight to them, though. She jumped right off the ledge. Your guardian angel targeter doesn't have the same standard of 'a few seconds to break line of sight', you have to be looking at someone to fly to them.

You really missed your hour. Reaper was the best DPS last patch and is garbage tier this patch. Not just due to the Ana ult nerf but also because Soldier tankbusts just as well now.

Corpses. Count.

is 3000 skill good

how do i do infinite flying as pharah? i use the shift boost then use the glide but the glide always runs out before the boost comes off cd and i fall to the ground

a-are there other editions?

Nothing under 4k is worth mentioning.

That's literally not how this game works.

People don't get "weak". They're either healed or their dead. And both happens fast. Sombra can't even attack directly out of stealth, but actually waits a delay long enough that over half the cast can kill someone in it.

I believe that is viewed as the minimum requirement for being valuable enough to possibly get to into grand master rank.

the knock back can be used to give you height while your fuel is recharging. You can also use a rocket for the same thing.

I don't understand this logic. How does buffing 76 translate to Reaper being shit? I play mostly QP, so nano nerf doesn't bother me much.

How are you suppose to do all this with one hand?

Is there really a top SR player playing only winston?

Reapers pick relied on doing burst tank damage and a great ult.

Now 76 has all of that and healing.

literally 1 more damage per round

Yes. So long as you aren't dying like a complete tard on solo missions and are adding huge damage to tanks on/near the objective then you should be fine.

Unless your name is edgy. Then you get added to the edgy Reaper name collage.

I want Soldier 76's backstory to be that he played a lot of Call of Duty when he was a kid, and grew up trying to be "shootman McCooldude"

Reaper grew up writing sonic fanfiction but his peers laughed at him in the hood and in the underfunded middleschool.

>How does buffing 76 translate to Reaper being shit?
He does what Reaper does at range now, without Reaper's weaknesses (self-heal on elims only, range disadvantage, vulnerability to McCree FB). He also is the best offensive use of Ana's boost, which further diminishes Reaper's role in the meta. Add in that double hitscans and D.Va's buff elevated her and she shuts Reaper down, he's garbage tier now.

If you play QP though it doesn't matter.

HOLY FUCK WHEN IS COMP STARTING UP AGAIN LIKE JESUS CHRIST
>Tanks that dont know how to push properly
>supports who only heal the tanks and dont do shit say or do shit about the genji behind them
>dps who just suck and couldnt hit a widow who was standing still in a doorway built in the shape of widow
PLEASE THIS GAME IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED IN COMP CASUAL/QUICKPLAY IS SO FUCKING BORING AND STUPID

do not laugh at Reaper. He means business

My little sister looks like like Pharah, and she came out as a lesbian this Thanksgiving.

What do?

>quickplay MMR is absolute top tier play with pros during peak times
>only 3k in competitive

n-never end off season

>Hey Reyes, we need to talk for a second.
>Yeah Jack? What is it, are we going out on another mission?
>I heard a rumor, I don't know if it's true or not but I want you to know I don't think any less of you because of it.
>You found out? Look Jack, we've been friends for a while now and I wasn't sure if I should even bring it up, it didn't seem important.
>Don't worry, I was your age once, sonic fanfiction is nothing to be ashamed of. I convinced the brass to get it removed from fanfic dot net.

That's how it all started, the downfall of overwatch.

Anyone else find running away from D.Va's ult to be a fun minigame?
>Drop what you're doing and go hide
Shit's like musical chairs or something. Finding yourself ducking beside the payload with another player is a special kind of comical.

I didn't know pressing the button for Mei's ice wall toggled the direction in which it'd be placed.

Also thanks to the user who mentioned destroying the wall on-demand by pressing the button again after it's built.

>ending your own fun because of a meme

Fuck the shit out of her

>tfw gonna bomb my placements again
>comp will be QP tier shit for most of the season before i drag my ass to highert ranks and start having decent games

Just kill me. Ended up both season at 70/3500 but placed 48/2400. Cosidering blizz is supposed to push the ranks bit lower, can't wait to embrace silver life.

super jump jet with knockback
puff fuel
Jump Jet again on cooldown but don't use any fuel so it recharges fully
puff fuel + repeat

be a normal human being you fucking toad

/owg/ whats the thing I can use to turn my OBS recordings of overmeme into weebums again?

Since she considers them 'friends, what sort of dirt does Sombra has on Wdiow and Reaper, that even those psychopaths are afraid will come out?

>didnt play for 2months of season 2
>decided to randomly do my placements
>2600plat
>spent the remaining time on season 2 to get to 3100
Cant wait to be gold next season :DDDDDDD

If you have a nividia graphics card, you can use the nividia shadow play feature in the geforce experience. There are many other options, I'm sure others will mention.

???

'webm for retards'

>be mid diamond
>play some QP
>matched with 4100 grandmasters

How much longer until this game goes free to play?

the day WoW goes F2P

>using webm for retards instead of learning how to do it properly with ffmpeg and having actual control

It'll happen after/as it has its MvM update that will kill the game.

well that one was for the halloween brawl, could easily play ana one handed there

Your webms won't look any better for the effort, so no point in bothering.

>be mid-plat
>play some soldier in QP
>matched against a stack with at least one high Masters player
>win against them with gold medals

>Dva's ult a minigame
I feel this so much. Especially comical when your friendly Rein pushes it in your direction for laughs.

The new hero better be a direct counter to sleep darts

Skill: Hit your own team for -25 hp while giving some kind of buff in return

the -25 hp will be damage to wake the person up

there Ana is now balanced