/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit. Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

youtube.com/watch?v=gn77YtqF-Sw

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 11/21/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer newest chapter is out

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Second post for Naegiri a cute. Also happy bday Ibuki!

W A I F U

She is a boring corpse sucking bitch. He is a plain, generic ahoge-wielding selfinsert manlet. How is that cute? What a shit taste.

Hey hey! It's still Ibuki day!

Hell yeah it is!

Here's the best boy for Ibuki on her birthday.

>boring
>corpse sucking
I dunno, her necrophilia is fun enough for me. I wish she'd lick more corpses.

Ebooke!

IKR. That girl ain't right.

WAAAH!
GROSS GROSS GROSS!

It's not gross, it's cute!

Btw, what's up with these tatoos?

Scene-kids. They love doing weird shit to their bodies.

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

Not that, I thought they actually mean something.

How come you're the only one who keeps reposting it?

IKR. The OTP would have been Junko x Hopelet if Kodaka knew it was going to be longer than one game. The ultimate love story - good vs evil, they need each other to survive. So romantic. I can totally see the whole world wanting to kill her, and Makoto hiding her like he did the remnants of despair. She would be locked up in an empty dungeon, and he would visit her every day since he is the only one she cant kill.

How many people do you need for that? One is more than enough.

>he is the only one she cant kill
What.

I keep writing variations of the same, but you are the only one whom i can expect consistency.

I can imagine the breakage

Because, you know, scenerelated?

How does is prove that she can kill anyone else? We never saw her trying to kill Nagito for example, and she is definitely not able to kill Izuru.

He's the previous Ultimate Luck. Like Nagito he's unkillable unless it would somehow advance his agendas.

Also he's the first to cause her that mindbreaking despair she can't get enough of.

So DR3 BD vol.4 will release on December 21st, with Future side artbook, which contain designs for Remnants of Despair, profiles for Future side characters and designs for the special? Not sure what the last part means. And also the second part of the OST with the best tracks. Personally I'm looking forward to DR2 characters despair designs of course.

"Her" bullet at least grazed Izuru, which says a lot. She couldnt even touch Naegi. And since technically Chiaki killed Nagito in DR2, Junko probably could kill him too

I guess no one else believes in a power of meme magic.

Izuru has Ultimate Luck just like Naegi. It doesn't says anything, "her" bullet could graze Naegi just like that. And Chiaki killed Nagito only because he wanted her to do it and his luck worked in his favor.

Izuru's luck is Nagito-luck. Nothing bad happens to him when Nagito's gun jams. Makoto's worst day sort of implies Makoto is the only one with that brand of luck.

No, Izuru's luck is not Nagito's luck because he doesn't have a cycle of good luck and bad luck.

Whatever, its still predictable

Yay~!!! for silly music girl!

yaaaaay!

>YAY~~~~Y~~~~YAA~~~~ IM RETARDED~~YAY

And she's still not able to kill him even with a predictable luck like that. They both knew it and talked about it.

She was lying. He was completely unaware when he got shot in his cheek. His luck isnt autonomous like Naegi's.

She's not able to lie to him, he's an analyst too and know when someone's lying to him. He wasn't completely unaware, he sensed it and turned around just before he got shot. And Junko was able to struck Naegi on the head in DR1 and knock him out, and his luck doesn't save him from that. It's even worse than just being slightly grazed with bullet.

Cuteness overload.

She has the least amount of "figure" on her throughout a majority of the cast, but she makes up for it in cuteness~

meanie, ibuki isn't stupid she' just... Ibuki!~

Would you say she's fun to hang around with?

Naegi's luck knows that they like each other and she won't kill him so it let Junko knock him out :^)

>she cant lie to him
Ha, thats funny, I could have sworn Izuru was all like "boo hoo, Junko used me" in the DR2 ending

He knew that Junko was using him but went with her anyway because it was less boring.

Can we just accept that the reason why Junko can't analyse Makoto is because Kodaka/the plot demands it so?

Makoto is just a regular person, that is stated multiple times, for Naegi to be like the Neo from the matrix, it would means he has some sort of super secret talent, not luck, but SHSL power cancel or some thing.

Assuming Naegi is not the SHSL cancel, Junko can't read Naegi simply because plot reasons, which means Kodaka is a hack and couldn't explain why.

Take a look at it, why her powers don't work?

Either Naegi has some super power cancel ability, or Kodaka wills it so.

Why is Kibo so lewd.

I'm not even sure that scene with Junko and Naegi in the anime was written by Kodaka, because there were like 7 other writers for that anime, and one of them could pull this scene out of his ass. Kodaka wrote only general plot and some scenes that he stated in the artbook, like all scenes with Izuru.

She couldn't analyze his luck in dr1 when alter ego saved him though.
I guess because with nagito he seems to control his luck for the most part so she can predict his luck by analysing him. Makoto's luck just kind of acts on its own and in weird ways.

Cutest doujin for cutest girl!

She couldn't analyze Hinata's transformation in the end of DR2 too. It's not like Naegi's luck is the only thing she couldn't analyze. Also she was only saying that Nagito's luck is predictable to her but never proved it. And she lie a lot, so she could be lying about anything of it.

I'd say Nagito's luck is easier because he is the only one who took the time to figure out how it works.

But he himself wasn't sure how his luck works precisely, that's why he left message for everyone after his death in DR2, because he wasn't sure will everyone be executed just as he planned or not.

SHSL cutie

I just realised chiakis neck is narrow as fuck. I wish I didn't

Hajime is the SHSL alpha in this one.

I think that's common for all characters

If we're talking about narrow necks... But he's really skinny, unlike Chiaki, so it's at least understandable.

NDRV3 announcement in 5 HOURS

>that handholding in the fourth panel
LEWD

It gets even lewder.

Go away, Kaede, no one believes you anymore.

DELET THIS WE'RE ON A CHRISTIAN IMAGEBOARD

Then how about hugs?

>well over 50 images of Ibuki over past few hours for her birthday.
>Celes got maybe 10ish over her entire birthday.

Life is just simply unfair~

Good evening /drg/

I think it was more than 10. Plus we have a dedicated avatarfag for her.

Can't imagine why

What a shame.

hugs are fine fugs too
just no handholding

Happy birthday, Mioda!

Even on your birthday, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Hey, you could at least bully Ibuki on her birthday.

Of course, but there's one little inconvenience: she doesn't really deserve bullying, despite being very much bulliable!

Hand...biting?

But it's her birthday! Isn't that a good enough reason?

Handholding is reserved for her true love, Imposter-kun!

all this garbage in one image, whoah! I love it

YOU MUSTNT

TELL LIES

It is an amazing reason!

But, only for targets who deserve bullying, such as Saionji, Togami or Yasuhiro, so sadly, we're back on the starting point.

But even on her birthday, bringing tomates is necessary, due for her inevitable concert. Training your aim is always good! Always aim for mouth! Hahahaha!

OTP

Nagito looks like the Pharaoh from Yugioh like this.

dat mikan

Aaaah so cute!

>dedicated avatarfag
Finally, my dedication to the lady gets recognition!
Praise her with me user~

>stinky and silly sisters
I'm sure when Junko's bday comes round there will be an entire thread image limit reached with just her insane stupid face all over the place.

>that poor little boy
Shame indeed, everyone could use more Celes in their lives.

it is time for my rest now, with the chihiros, soudas, and probably ibuki as well, if she asks politely, goodnight DRG, may you dream of all your favourite dangans.

Goodnight user, stangely, i barely see you in the thread

Even mine?
Goodnight tiny boy with 30 year old men after a piece of that under-developed scrotum...

Also heartbeat checking.

Meh-tier art. Behold.

i am here constantly, just not always posting chihiro