darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Gifts)
youtube.com/watch?v=7aDZuCkKGkk&t=3580
youtube.com/watch?v=qByFob7-8VY
youtube.com/watch?v=93LFz_j5fQA
youtube.com/watch?v=UsFPrcZuTGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no angry feminist build
it's shit

The first jailer , an inhabitant of the Profaned Capital who managed to escape its collapse and was recruited by Pontiff Sulyvahn to oversee the path leading to Boreal Valley . Perhaps the screams emanating from the Ashen ones helps him forget his old home.

Will from fix the chime glitch ?

What can i do to prevent getting fucked by the soul memory in das2?

of course

>Pick up item in Irithyll Dungeon
>LOUD AS FUCK scream out of nowhere
Why is this in the game? What does it add?

Yes, user.

>no sauron helmet
It's a fucking crime.

FUCK

it made you scared shitless so it served its purpose

they will patch it in a week in a regulation that does only that and also removes the BKGS 2hr1 2hr2 combo

No fun allowed.

I don't understand the parting flame. Does it ONLY do better damage with fucking combustion type moves like black flame? I was hoping it would increase the damage up close of fire surge

i miss you user

>When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth. Thou'rt Ash, and fire befits thee of course

It took me a while to realize it wasn't just some shitty jumpscare but the noise actually alerts mobs to your presence. The maggotspewing hollows will slowly make their way over to the area and attack you if only they weren't so fucking slow.

>second phase theme starts playing again

Send help

im gonna ask again here because im autistic like that

i would like to port nexusmods.com/darksouls2/mods/328/? to ds3, what i have figured out that at least that the normal ds3 drakeblood texture files are the same/very similar to the normal ds2 drakeblood, the issue i am bumping into is i cant find the file names for all the parts and navigating the thousands of texture files that get dumped by iGP11 seems impossible given that i lack the tools to even locate the appropriate files (i found one of the textures by accident), judging from the original ds2 texture and the fluted knight mod i need the ds3 filenames for each parts texture,what i assume is a UV map and then a 3rd part im not sure about

anyone with more experience on the matter have any ideas?

Yes

I miss an user too.

>There is an entire detailed city out of borders in DkS1
>Anor Londo has a city part that is way more detailed than it has any reason to and you have no way at all to check it out until DkS3
>The river you can only see a few feet of is actually fuckhuge
I love this shit for some reason

who do you miss

ok

although i have tried my luck in modding im definitely no very experienced. however, i'm pretty sure that the only way to find the file on your own is manually. the only thing you can do is go to an area where only a few textures are loaded. that or try to find a preexisting ds3 drakeblood mod and work with that

>salty group invite meta also exists in the JP meta

interesting

unfortunetly i am unable to find a preexisting ds3 drakeblood mod

i can see why there's so few ds3 mods in comparison to ds2, how am i supposed to find an area with so few textures exactly?

Im thinking of doing an only ashen estus sorcerer build that can use healing miracles. Which is better way to go, archdeacon's great staff with 50/60 int/faith or crystal chime with 50/40 int/faith? I cant seem to confirm it but i assume the crystal chime caps its damage pretty fast so im considering use the archdeacon's great staff instead for the higher damage.

no idea, sorry. you could try untended graves iguess

The highest level sorceries aren't really worth it, including CSS. Go 45/45 and use the Crystal Chime with an offhand Canvas Talisman for maximum wizardry. Archdeacon Staff is shit because it can't cast miracles.

not so cool when it's so fuckhuge that it cripples performance

>having some faggots reddit username pasted on your screen at all times
I just don't get how people can tolerate this

you can disable the overlay if it triggers you that hard

you can hide it with F9

There is nothing there anyway, it's just dumb

So what is the minimum unbuffed AR you're willing to accept?

at least 400 is good for me

depends on the weapon type, attack speed and if it has split damage or not

From really needs to stop ripping themselves off

das3 wizard build - y/n?
sorc is only a good starter if you put no points into vig/end/vit, right?

>both oldest and youngest sons betrayed Gwyn's ideas and sided with dragons in the end
>his daughter was fucked by a dragon
Pottery.

I'm about to finish a Das1 build.
Should I use my last three soul levels to go from 36 to 39 vitality, or 37 vitality with a third att. slot? I have sunlight blade/magic barrier equipped in the current two and can't decide if I should swap one of those for DMB or trade a bit of extra health for a third slot.

Well, that's... convenient.

You didn't have to destroy a phylactery to kill Wolnir though

or maybe you did because it's obvious there was more to big skeleman that was scrapped

iirc the goblet has an item entry that goes unused

does the quills glitch still exist?

wouldn't his bracelets be considered his phylacteries?

Kuso means good.
In fact, if you were given a score according to that group, it'd be 11/10

Isn't that what they do, though, and what their autistic myself fanbase wants? The same tropes, just with new skins and names and progressively grander scale?

Cute!!

You don't have to break the bracelets though, you can just reduce his health normally and he still goes away, maybe he doesn't die but he never comes back so it's as good as.

Just starting DaS3. Are any of the starting gifts useless like the pendant? I ask 'cause I'm gonna have to take nothing if there's no troll gift.

Since the latest patch you can't use the WA while in air. It still removes all fall damage though:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIY-xpJR4hc

Is Dark souls 2: scholar of the first sin good?

It's a good game if you don't compare it to the other Souls games.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

how much of a performance boost would we get if the mountains could be removed?

280%

try not to get too mad at the shitty hitboxes, floaty and slow animations, and shitty world and level design and its fine.

so as long as you touch solid ground like an incline you can still use it to break your fall? neato

no there arent, all of them are ok-ish (darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Gifts)

Did he get triggered on stream again?

I should just skip DS2 and get DS3 goty when it comes?

why would you ever want a child desu

Shut his ps4 off when he had to decide what to tell the little girl because she dies either way.
But granted, that part of Bloodborne is edgy as shit. Just give me a weird and convoluted way to save her ffs.

what is this? I tried look for hidden or secret areas outside of the game border via google, but found nothing

is there some documentation online? I love stuff like this

Look up Crestfallen's channel, he goes to all kinds of places and turns into all kinds of creatures

He just revealed he's been done with his wife for a long time now (made it sound like she was a cheating bitch or otherwise treacherous) and that they're fighting over their daughter now. Dude can't catch a break.

no, theres def some great parts in there, specially the DLC (but the DLC also has the absolute worst optional bosses/map lead-up to the fog door) And with so few games that offer the Soulsborne experience you can't be to picky. Beggars can't be choosers.

Sauce?

DS2 is irrelevant to the lore of series and unless you want to witness disappointing level design and worst bosses in series you can safely skip it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7aDZuCkKGkk&t=3580

thanks mate

JUST

DS2 lore is fine in and of itself, it kinda interesting to uncover Vendrick's motive and antics. But DS3 almost considers it non-canon and the nods to DS2 almost feel like fanservice or easter eggs in some weird way. Unless the second DS3 DLC make a huge improvement in how we view it's lore, DS2's is much more consistent and actually makes some sense.

>marrying
>having kids
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>get summoned
>host goes through fog wall
>can't follow him through the fog wall
The "host has begun critical battle" message never appears either.

This is about 50% of the times I get summoned. What's going on here? Is it an issue on my end?

There's a grand total of ZERO DS2 allusions in ashes of ariandel and i don't see this changing anyhow in second DLC. We will just get angels, profaned flame and the Dark Soul itself most likely.

And honestly DS2's lore itself was a meaningless mess. Vendrick being a bitch who just ran away from his wife instead of banging the Dark out of her like Ivory did was fucking pitiful. The whole story about the throne and giants wasn't explained at all and it felt like Tanimura or whoever was responsible for this mess doesn't have answers either, unlike DS1 and 3 where Miyazaki clearly has full story in his head, given how well he connected 3 to 1 with neat details like a drake guarding the statue of Firstborn.

DS2 lore is vague, rushed, and nonsensical, just like the rest of the game. It feels more like fanfiction than an actual Dark Souls sequel, and is in no way necessary to understand DS1 or 3.

>mfw watching release trailers of dark souls games
>mfw that goddamn ds2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qByFob7-8VY
Was it done by Bamco's interns or something?

That was what I said, unless the second DS3 DLC gives us some insight in how it relates to DS2 it almost considers it non canon, which makes it really weird when DS3 lore builds of it (smoldering lake for example) because there's no reference point, because DS2 takes place in the far off future of DS1 when there isn't a single trace of Lordran but DS3 seems to take place in Lordran with a few names changed so unless we use the "time is convoluted" or "timespace is folding in itself" crutch it doesn't really make sense to me, that alone makes DS2 lore more consistent, at least for me.

They still haven't surpassed this as far as trailers are concerned
youtube.com/watch?v=93LFz_j5fQA

Smouldering lake has no connections to DS2 at all, it's literally Izalith which burned a hole all the way to the Ash Lake and infested it with mutants and demons.

All trailers that use random music instead of souls music are shit with the exception of one BB trailer and it wasn't handled by Bamco.

At least the japs know how to make trailers, the japanese lauch trailer got me so hyped up that it made me buy the deluxe edition.
youtube.com/watch?v=UsFPrcZuTGY

All right guys, I'm looking to replay DaS1 from start to finish after a while away from the series but I want to do it permanently gravelorded, can anyone help me with finding like a working CE table and other necessities? Really not well versed on that front

>best DS3 trailer has Sully's theme
Pontiff always wins, baby.

heck yeah

>tfw you can't do his sick pose as an emote
Still salty desu lads

>play BB, get bored
>play DaS3, get bored
>play DeS, get bored
>want to play DaS1 but PC not strong enough and only have unpatched xbox version without DLC
what a shit life

I fucking knew it.
He and his wife couldn't be together for a while because she had issues with coming to the USA and I bet she sucked hundreds and hundreds of cocks during that time.

DeS focused on the atmopshere first and foremost
DaS focused on the world design first and foremost (lost izalith is due to bamco rushing From)
DaS2 focused on "xd git gud" memes first and foremost
Bloodborne focused on the gameplay and combat first and foremost
DaS3 focused too much on nostalgia bait first and foremost

I'm currently trying to get my spouse into my country and it's a lot of pressure, believe me. Hope my case won't be as bad as his, although LUCKILY we don't want children

>DaS2 focused on "xd git gud" memes first and foremost

lol

What's so hard about not sucking someone else's cock while you are waiting

Sluts can't be tamed

>preorder for free upgrade to the collectors edition
what a fucking deal holy shit

People keep falling for the meme, hilarious.
If he is really unlucky he will be divorced and the mother gets to keep the child and ENB has to give most of his insane twitch shillings to her every month.
It's how Brendan Fraser fell to the dark side.

The process itself and the paperwork mire is the hardest part, we're faithful to one another but it is a lot of forms to fill and deliver, it sounds easy but they really need so fucking many records and the easiest way to do it is to just get married which we both did not really look forward to doing but in the end in my country Funland it's almost like a cheat code for immigrating outside of crying asylum and fleeing a war-torn country