>Mustang owners keying each others cars

honestly not surprised.

u just gave him a racing stripe

>Nice pinstripe!

>go park my car at the store
>see a car similar to mine
>same year but higher spec and bigger engine
>decide to key it

Now that the Christmas season is coming up, OP is indirectly and ironically right. Past xmas holiday seasons have increased vandalisms especially around areas where homeless are clustered. They are probably feeling a lot of resentment and jealousy about being left out and ignored.

>not shitting in the vents

>Serves them right for showing off.
The dollar store sells cute little black plastic bottles of DOT3 brake fluid. The long neck makes the liquid travel pretty far if you make a small flinging motion with the bottle.

Grip the body of the bottle with your hand which has the folded paper towel between the hand and bottle. A small flick and the liquid flies out and doesn't get on you or pants. The bottle body doesn't move much. What you are moving most is the long neck of the bottle which allows the liquid to fling onto the sides and hood of the car as you walk by. After the flick, let the bottle slide back down into your pocket and the paper towel ends up wiping the neck and opening. You then cap it with the cap in your pocket. No security camera will have seen you extend your arm in a big movement and you are safe.

Practice using water in the bottle first. Once you train yourself to do it cleanly, it will be an effective powerful and fast. You're not rich. So vote Hillary and fight the economic oppressors and their rich ass cars showing off.

REEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU CROSS

DON'T MAKE ME WRECK HALF THE POLICE FORCE WITH A GIANT DONUT AGAIN

>not crushing them with their own radio tower

>be me
>chief of fire department
>alarm goes off
>apparently a street racer blew up the gas station for the fourth time this week
>mfw
why can't those faggots put up some bollards?

wait, what? How do street racers blow up gas stations?

he's talking figuratively and in partial homage based on other posters talking allegorically to some game where you cause mayhem for the fun of it

sort of like OP wanting to do mayhem just for the fun of it

>decide to key it
dog poop in ziplock bag
easy to carry and keeps your hands clean
use plastic shopping bag to carry the ziplock
before use, put hand in plastic shopping bag as glove and open ziplock.
wipe insides of ziplock on door handle
no fingerprints on ziplock so you can drop on ground
wad up shopping bag in hand and toss into trash later

I never asked for these feels
;-;

Nice

>its just a prank bro

Someone I knew caught the kid trying to steal the mac air laptop at the public library. It's easy. Just turn your head when one person distracts you by talking to you and their friend on the other side of you then snatches the lappy and puts it into their backpack. You can't touch a kid or they scream pedoman and run off. But he wasn't fast enough.

His excuse was HE THOUGHT IT WAS A TOY.
At least he didn't use the "just a prank" that someone else tried when they snatched a tablet.

*ahem*

Everyone?

>see one of these E38 with the V12 i always wanted
>life didnt turn out to be as planned
>cant even afford one now even thought they are cheap as fuck
>squat on the hood and take a shit onto it

serves that asshole right for driving my dreamcar

godspeed user

You don't fuck with another man's automobile

But the holiday season is coming up
and people feel bitter about being left out.

>You don't fuck with another man's automobile
Why not? That guy is probably an asshole anyways. So it's ok.