Privacy Coin

Greetings Veeky Forums,

I'm a strict nocoiner but would like to ask you what coin is considered the most secure coin atm?

A healthy balance between privacy, security and popularity is what I'm looking for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVlQE-ObEXk
zcoin.tech
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zcoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>most secure
bitcoin
>most popular
bitcoin
>most privacy (that has a reasonable level of popularity and non-scammy governance)
monero

answers: bitcoin or monero

A while ago I heard about some bitcoin scandals regarding their anonymity. All fake propaganda then?

> monero
Would you recommend monero as base project for a fork?

DigitalNote (XDN) will blow everything out of the water. It's a better monero.

>A while ago I heard about some bitcoin scandals regarding

bitcoin never was anonymous. the leet haxxor CSI law and order types presented it that way.

every transaction is recorded and publicly available in bitcoin. that doesn't mean you can't launder or obfuscate the money trail.

Monero is your best bet

Yeah but the blockchain is kinda the backbone of the whole party. Can't have crypto coins without the blockchain

Zcash
enjoy

Don't listen to those fags, it's dash

GNT

The answer you're looking for is Monero.

yep

physical gold coins and dead drops

Fluoritecoin is the next hottest coin:

>Decentralised crypto-keys
>Server backed end points
>Liquidity ratio of 0.779%
>Not to mention that the exchanges are accessible through VPM Tor bots AND the regular onion web for added privacy

He listed Bitcoin as the most secure because it takes the most $$$ to 51% attack and since it has lasted the longest with the most scrutiny it therefore has the lowest chance of an undiscovered critical flaw.

The bitcoin scandals regarding anonymity are not fake though. Bitcoin is the least private money there is. You can be pseudonymous because your wallet is not necessarily linked to your real world identity although for lots of people it very much is since they use their bank account and drivers license when buying coins.

There are mixers you can use to give your bitcoin tansactions some level of privacy but they have some drawbacks. This video has good details on that at 11:30
youtube.com/watch?v=YVlQE-ObEXk

Monero is the most private way to spend online. It's accepted at AlphaBay, the largest DNM and you can spend it anywhere bitcoin is accepted by using the site xmr.to

Go to sleep Evan

OP here
Now thats is what I call a quality post. Your input is much appreciated user. So back to my earlier question though

> Would you recommend for forking?

Bitcoin and Monero are the serious ones. Doesnt mean that they cant collapse. Work is being done on Decred but noone knows it. Sure there are a few mores but to be honest thats my selection.

I stayed away from ETH except a nice double up. I tripled some money with NXT. NXT's Ardor might be good btw. Wont touch zcash for no reason at all except mining and selling it immediately.

Pepecash and rare pepecards is something i put 300$ on cause although dank as fuck damn its funny and has serious fomo potential. A trading game is coming which actually made the first alpha alpha release yesterday. Still long way to go.

you can easily fork it but for what purpose? Just pump and dump? Go ahead and tell me to mine a bit at the start.

No, actually I have an actual improvement to implement and a pump&dump scheme would be a waste of my effort. Keep your eyes open for a monero fork in the very near future.

Do you have anything to contribute to the creating of a new coin? As I said, I'm a nocoiner without experience. Have been working on some unrelated crypto project and realized a few days ago what a currency would gain by my work.

this

You should check out ZCoin. It's a new crypto that's based on the Zerocoin procotol, currently has a very low market cap as well so there's a lot of opportunity to profit

zcoin.tech
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zcoin

Aeon is another project that could be relevant to your interests. It's closely related to Monero. Its smaller stature allows it to be more adventurous and experimental though.