Dodge Viper acr or Porsche Gt3 rs

Dodge Viper acr or Porsche Gt3 rs.

Pick one and explain why.

GT3RS isn't available with manual transmission.

Supposedly the refresh will be, or at least the regular GT3. Don't see why they wouldn't put it in the RS as well.

viper because I am a pro bench racer

In that case, I'll take the real car over the hypothetical might exist in the future car.

I'll take the Porsche. It is DDable

No reason why you can't DD a second gen or newer Viper.

The Viper is supposed to be dying and the ACR is the Final Fuck You. The 911 is still around. I'd take the ACR just to have one of the last Vipers.

>They said that I was irrelevant.
>They said that I was antiquated.
>They said that I was outdated.
>They gave me an expiration date.
>They brought in newer, more powerful models.
>They told me that I was a thing of the past.
>I will show them, in my final moments of passionate, unstoppable life, that I am the one who grasps the sun.
>I will show them that my legacy will echo in a roar for all eternity.
>My enemies, though they outlive me, will know my name as their finest adversary, and no glory will come to them in my demise.

>ACR
>DDable

Sure if you want no spine

no it fucking isn't, what are you, 12?

i like the porsche better so i would have it

The GT3 I'm biased though I just drove s gt3 yesterday

Most reviews call it that way. On the contrary, the acr is unlivable.

I like both but the price gap is so big that its obvious that a car almost twice as much should drive better. Not faster, but better overall.

Until a 911 RSR destroys it

>Don't see why they wouldn't put it in the RS as well.

Porsche considers the RS the "no compromise street car ready for the track", so I doubt it will be available with anything else than a DCT

The Porsche because I would not want to be lumped in with Viper owners. Seriously, have you met anyone that owns one? You'll wish you hadn't.

Snek all the way. It's much more raw, and I hate the way Porsches sound. I'm sure the GT3 RS is a much "better" car overall but I'd take a viper over almost anything else.

This hahaha

You say that as if some Porsche owners aren't miserable to be around.

Corvettes are for dentists.

Porsches are for bankers.

Snek is for people that actually drive on the track.

GT3 RS. It would probably work better on the roads here in Britain. That's not to say I don't have a huge boner for the ACR though.

It's called not being a pussy. The only Viper that can't be DDed is the one without provisions for a roof.

Vipers have no balance. Many of them crash. Porsche, there is no alternative.

GT3, because American engineering is the worst. Is this even a serious question OP?

GT3 RS, because the engine is in the right place.

I've driven both (not the newest gen, but the last gens). I got to drive them because the owner had a GT3, but drove an ACR and immediately got rid of the GT3 to buy one. He's a lifetime Porsche guy and still has 4 vintage Porsche race cars. Says a lot about how good the ACR is, and this isn't even the best rendition. Not even a close competition for me, I'd even take a T/A over a GT3, more fun, faster, easier to learn, equally as hard to master.

Snek
It looks like pure sex and with all that downforce I can probably go upside down in a sewer tunnel Italian job style

Viper.

Because they'll keep making 911 until the end of time.

Porsche 918 got beat by a FUCKING DODGE around willow springs

>Sure if you want no spine
This is already established when you buy a Viper

literally this

porsche is better in almost every measurable way, but burgerfats strapped fuckhuge tires & a park bench to the fucking snek & it shat all over the auto industry

And Laguna Seca, and 11 other tracks. Not to mention said FUCKING DODGE costs about 1/10th of a 918.

Yurocucks simply can't compete.

cant get over how stupidly huge that wing is

>i love it

dodge viper because you're only allowed to buy a porsche if you're bald or balding

silly user thats not a wing, its a mattress

Doesn't he fall off when the car goes fast??