instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

>Have miata
>No hardtop
>No window room for all my stickers

Truly suffering

someone mail me a k20 engine pls.

Numero 3

this hurts

>mad i didnt put them on my doors like everyone else
its 2016 sperg lord.

>that corner
ow my autism

No, you didn't put them on straight, and out them in spots that either can't be seen or don't even fucking fit. Your first 2 aren't even fully on for christ's sake. Your last picture, is fine, but I'd like to see it zoomed out, but I assume it's too dark for you to take a proper picture at this time.

the night runners one i just threw on to take the picture im moving it tomorrow morning.
as for the forever young one i feel the grafic will fade in the sun so im choosing to leave it inside over my audio preset buttons since i dont use them regardless.

yeah it was almost midnight and i was in my underwear and its 45 degrees outside when i took the pictures i didnt even take the last one up close i guess it zoomed in by itself or something i didnt even check i just uploaded them.

>2016
>Awful placements

Where would you put them? Your bumper?
Don't make me laugh

That corner

>inb4 sunny day

Awful

>im moving it

everyonelaughing.pic

You actually stuck that to your head unit? What the fuck dude? You do know it gets way hotter in the cabin of a car than it does outside during summer, right? Pulling that sticker off will pull the buttons off probably too, never mind the fact that these are made specifically to be resistant to fade you dip. Stick it to a window, or stick it over a dent like all the jdm kiddies do.

I don't even have OCD but shit...

CASTING COUCH????

Earlier this week I changed the layout of watracing.com
The new theme is supposed to allow me to change quite a few things, it also added a dedicated cart object to the title bar
I need to clean things up a bit but what do you guys think of the new layout?

> I was only pretending to put my stickers on retarded

Someones mad, dont make me laugh.

You should stick to decals.

No seriously looks fine on my phone. Now I jus have to resist buying something...

Looks kinda smooth now I guess? It's pretty neat man! But kinda forgot how it looked like before. Just my opinion though but the gray-ish header with red icons seems a lil bit off?

I need to tweak the colors for sure
the old theme was more of a blog theme and didn't integrate with the store well.
I am also splitting the decals into two sections
cut stickers and printed stickers
they will all show in the main store as well
(I figure this is better for sorting)

The other thing this allows me to do is add other merchandise and alter shipping options for things that don't fit in an envelope for the flat rate shipping lol

"We're all mad here"

Okay I fixed the red on the icons, good catch on that

Would categorizing the stickers onto its theme as well is a good idea? Like, a list of which says WAT on it?

Also using the web logo as sticker when :v

I think most of us just browse all products to see everything so categorizing isn't really necessary, but I'd personally separate them into WAT, weebshit, and "other"

I am trying to decide how I want to set that up
"WAT Racing logos"
and
"Not WAT Racing logos"
or something along those lines

Inb4chan, Any chance of ever making a die cut of the Project D sticker? Would buy.

I don't really have "weebshit" unless you count initial D lol
The good thing about doing it this way is you can click "wat store" and see everything

it would just be a single color
maybe dark grey?

I'd be up for that, yeah.

I'm more disappointed in your lack of common sense than mad. What could possibly make you think sticking a sticker on a bunch of buttons inside the car is a good idea?

Ask questions next time. You'll only be a temporary retard instead of having photos of you idiocy saved forever. Nobody here to my knowledge has issues with stickers fading (even never content) and while you don't need a level, you should take the time to put things on evenly if you paid this kind of money.

Dividing them just like the stickers that flies by here maybe? Basically WAT Racing logos, weeb stickies, and miscellaneous that is...
...Well, you were right, its hard

Can't decide whether /k/ japshit weeb patch threads are more cringe that Veeky Forums's japshit weeb sticker threads.

I can tell you that linking three dozen fucking posts is more cringe than anything the rest of us have been doing you prince of autists

I must've struck a nerve, you limp dick weeaboo~

uh, so wait, who directly knocked off my logo?

...I just re-vector it, printed it for myself as that though, just to try out something...
...Really sorry, I'll take it off the swingarm now ._.

If I go to any of the /ak/ threads including the one on fucking /a/, how likely is it that you're the one fucking faggot that bitches about people posting anime on Veeky Forums?

oh, lol don't worry man I was just like WTF is someone selling my website logo?

Eeeh, sorry anyway should've told you or something. But I swear, I just print this one-of-a-kind to test a pal's printer, and I don't even sell sticker...
...Able to awfully draw though

The red and grey does not look good.
I would go with white and red for the on hover.

both.

Hey man I never said that Japanese carttoons don't belong here I just said that they are cringe material, especially when special snowflake manchilds think they are cool when they slap some stickers (some gibberish in Katakana) on their cars

Haha rekt.

XD

My stickers.

send me an email.

sent :)

it looked way better on my work computer but the coloring is all messed up on that machine
I tweaked it to a much lighter gray to give contrast without being so dark

I like these.

Its my daily shitbox so im trying to make it to not look retarded

Dat Reagan Bush 84' bumper sticker...

Running out of room now...

Notori-senpai has shipped my order.

Can't wait til it gets here. :^)

lol retard

Too late :)

Side windows man, also what year is that? Looks older than 86

Gonna do the same, on the bumper to make it look legit lol

>>that cut tho
>I've got a few like this
Not from you specifically, just in general, I just re-cut mine myself

Its a 94' Loyale Wagon

I've been lurking osg for a few threads, and I'm really puzzled

Now I'm not trying to trigger anyone but wow holy shit this looks awful

It's the same fucking 10 stickers on every single car, slapped on haphazardly (b-but they're lined up!!). The colors always look like shit together unless it's monotone, and it's always a bunch of cringy catchphrases that seem dumb and overplayed when they're all within inches of each other.

I can understand a few tasteful stickers, preferably mostly visual with one or two with writing, or even racing/performance brand stickers all next to each other. The Loyale just looks fucking stupid, the S2000 is marginally better, but it's still a bunch of shitty derivative stickers on a bone stock car, and every car posted looks like this

Do you have no sense of aesthetics at all?

It's a 300$ beater man. Note my 74' DL above it. Not over the top retarded on my nicer car.

Plus this is stuff from Veeky Forums, its nice to be apart of the inside retardation and autism that is weeb stickers.

I get what you mean but not everyone is like that senpai. People who've posted in this thread have been especially retarded too lol.
R8 mine :^]

I've been saying this for well over 6 months. I was starting to think I was the only one who thought the shitty weeb "engrish" and either badly drawn, or meme characters that makes me embarrassed just looking at them. Sure not all are bad, and there's lots of designs I enjoy, but they're tasteful and look nice. To each their own I guess. Half of these cars are shit boxes anyways, I've yet to see a decent car other than Notori's on here.

Too bad they're all literally off angeled, but atleast it's got a nice purple theme going on. Hopefully your car is purple, or white. Looks a lot better than 90% of weeb stickered cars..

yeah, an Veeky Forums meme is your logo. kill yourself, retard.

>$300 beater
>nice to be a part of inside retardation

none of that excuses the fact that it looks like shit, you can make it tasteful without sacrificing your special Veeky Forums weeb club membership

It looks like shit on the DL too, hate to break it to you buddy. And I admire the fact that such a car made it to current year in that condition and exists at all

this is definitely acceptable, well done

Really I thought loyales had a loyale badge, I know my gl doesn't

and I quite like the weeb characters and shit, I'm kind of a fan of itashas too, don't get me wrong, it just seems like a bunch of neckbeards went "oh boy stickies" and dropped $100 autismbux on the most edgy-seeming shit and slapped them on their car

Yeaaah I fucked up the first one but just had to kind of keep with it slightly. It straightens out more at the top though.
I get what you guys are trying to say.
But really is it that much of a surprise that a bunch of weebs have shit taste and no idea how to match things?

That criticism wasn't from the post you originally replied to, as I said it looks pretty nice. What car is it on?

And yeah no surprise there really

you're going to have to explain to me why the stickers on the DL look bad
I get the wagon, a random mishmash of slaps might not be the most aesthetically pleasing

Korean shitbox. Not worth even mentioning lmao.

first of all, at this point it's a very rare "classic car", it shouldn't have dumbass stickers plastered on it anyways (the reagan one is ok), they seem incredibly out of place

The spacing makes it look stupid, I think if the slaps were in a stack above the weeb faces on the right side it would at least look uniform. There's obviously no attention paid to aesthetics, you literally just plopped stickers on random spots of the car

The fact that I have to explain this to you, and you don't look at it and think "oh that looks pretty retarded" makes me 100% certain that you wear relaxed fit jeans and Sketchers and are probably unattractive

I'm not chastising you for driving a korean shitbox (well I kind of am, why would you ever pay money for one), but that's another thing

It would look good on the back glass of pic related or something but when it's on a random FF commuterbox it's kinda dumb

see the faggot in the Versa or whatever the fuck with the Akina Speed Stars sticker earlier ITT

This is also when my Loyale is completely covered in mud and dirt. The paints gone and isn't meant to look cool or nice in any fashion.

Hating on my DL, I suppose some stanced civic or STI with 1 or 2 stickers may be more appropriate to your taste.

To each their own, I love my car and its shit stickers :^)

You're a moron, I complimented your car and would love to own one (4wd wagon though)

You instead respond again to an older post, indicating you have no logical response to I'm only hating on you and your shit taste

I started replying while you posted your newest post.

I had those stickers prior to these treads.

The only ones that are new are the Boso doge peek, Bad Luck Club (I was Hit and Run by some bitch), and the Reagan Bush 84'.

So again, not until recently did I start adding some new Veeky Forums related stickers.

You sound like /a/ with your "Stop liking what I don't like" attitude.

Trust me I'm saving up for something better... I basically had no choice.
It would look great on that ah *-*

>Faggots complaining about placement
Know the roots

>his career stopped at Captain

Its time to stop posting, Encino Man.

F

Don't worry user, I am jelly of your subaru. I dont care what stickers you put on it

f

>only spending $100 on stickies.

Please. That's small time.

f

o shit were you the user that was drawing this? Can shitbox or someone throw this into their next run or is there someone already selling it?

>tfw ultra premium limited single print sticker with my order
Thanks bad decisions
Will post stickers on car when I get it back tomorrow

I've got it for my next drop

f
awoo in peace

F

>Ketchup on banana's

That picture make me want to vomit

I'm trying to contact RobustVinyl i sent an email to him a couple months ago but i think i may have had the wrong address. Robust (or anyone else for that matter) if you are in this thread lemme know how i can get in touch with you for custom printing

Try wat racing