One Piece Games General - /opgg/

IT'S ENTERTAINMENTO! Edition

Reminder to ignore and report shitposters instead of replying

Last Arc General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/#!/turtle
Tables: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Nov 22 - Dec 5: Le Crap, CYO TT, Rayleigh training
>Nov 29 - Dec 6: Skillup
- Fortnights -
>Nov 22 - Dec 6: Gran Tesoro
>Nov 22 - Nov 29: Buggy, Kalifa
>Nov 29 - Dec 6: Hina, BrideNami
- Raids -
>Nov 24: Mihawk
>Nov 28: TESORO

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Nov 22, 26, 27: CYO TT
>Nov 25 - Nov 27: Super Success
>Nov 27 - Nov 29: Skillup
- Fortnights -
>Nov 15 - Nov 29: Mansherry
>Nov 17 - Nov 24: Heart Pirates, Arlong, Kraken
>Nov 24 - Dec 1: Wapol, Tsuru, Noland & Calgara

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxmWfgEWXmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for pirate king mabel

(You)Julie

3rd for first time making a thread, pls be gentle

First for cherry pie is best pie

Also what' your bet will be the next Sugo legend on Global.

You've been saving your PSY EXP for Tesoro, right?

Don't have boxspace for that.
I hope you know that you don't need to evolve him before feeding him copies, since his first form already have 5 socket.

ive been saving all the turtles from the event

I want him useable ASAP, preferably as high as possible, if not max, so I can comfy speedfarm Aokiji next time he rocks up.

It's not like PSY exp is filthy common like INT anyway, it's going to be worth the box space come tomorrow.

I want Kuzan for christmas.

You guys think we'll get Shilliew before 2nd anniversary? Would you argue he's better to pull for than saving for february?

As long as I can have a shot at Borsalino come 2nd Anniversary to go along hopefully with a 3d2y Zoro, I'll be stoked.

Would love to get Sengoku though in general.

Modded apk = ez mode

I have everything maxed :^)

>Reminder to ignore and report shitposters instead of replying
Don't forget this, concerning the faggot above this post.

Shilliew is a meme unit.

Shiryu makes raids easy but it's a chore farming with him and he doesn't work with revives and some colos.
He's a meme.

we are obviously getting him for christmas and im pulling and anyone else who gets him kys

I'm gonna kill myself on Christmas then. You'll not get Kuzan though.

if things go in order kuzan for christmas borsalino for january and then niggerbeard pirates for anni

God, the absolute torture of pulling a Legend who's unusable for 6 months to 1 year or longer because we're so behind on actual playable content.

Second Anniversary is around when we should get Inthawk books for fucks sake, and people might be pulling LBlackbeard. It's crazy.

>calling the literally best RR in the game a meme
this thread amazes me sometimes

You want legend books?
Guess we'll return log luffy a couple more times then

Could I get Wanze a few times too over the next few months? And make sure Lucci doesn't come back until at least this time next year.

>tfw skillup in 2 days
finally my Enel won't be a meme at 30 turns cd

its rng so you cant really rely on it for farming shit fast, best unit for forest tho

This is odd, I've never seen her used Perona as a captain, right now I have her listed using Baccarat which I guess is for the turtle rush we got.

I've got a meat saved just for him because I don't need it for any unit of value.

Baccarat is the best Unit for a hacker, she duplicates your drops, and with a mod you don't need to worry about dmg or dying.

A huge amount of Baccarat users are cheaters. If you see someone going into raids with Baccarat it's a 100% indication.

So I posted last thread as well but, I'm still not sure what my next goal should be.

I have a max level legend but I'm still not strong enough to do raids or any 30 stam fortnight with special reqs.

Who should I be focused on leveling if I want to do the raids when they come?

How do you see someone going into raids with baccarat? I want to remove as many cheaters as I can from my friends list. I used ranking to find cheaters.

>her

I suspect GUP also uses the mod because lets be honest here, even though he was one of the first players on global the generation of natural stam, even when it was 1 stam every 10 mins, there is no way he can be the PL he is now without cheating.

He definitely is, no one says he's not. But he's unreliable, gets countered by harder content and he's so fucking cheap what the fuck where you thinking Bamco.

>tfw get accused of being a cheater when I have my baccarat up to help people get extra loot from easily farmed, outdated content and turtles

If you choose your Friends before joining a raid you will get recommendations. Those people who use Baccarat are joining the raid with her. So don't add them.

The only way to filter cheaters is in the ranking list, or if they use random captains or Bacca all the time. I have plenty of people in my list using Bacca for everything. They aren't changing their captains anymore.

And a tip to you fair players, plenty of people here are cheating. Since I admitted it I see more and more people here bragging about it or straigh out admitting it. I added some people from here and most of them are showing cheater behaviour. (Bacca all the time, random captains, way to high damage in the rank, insanely fast lvling)

His special should have been reserved for Legend Zoro because we all know Zoro is the absolute strongest of the strawhats. If Luffy wasn't the main character Zoro could have solod Doflamingo easy.

>canedish, marco, jinbei, barto
>lvl 75

thats not fair, i cant bother helping you

Fascinating so this also means that I'll have to start switching crews because I usually "log off" with Baccarat as my captain due to those sweet sweet friend points. I mean wouldn't want to accidentally get blacklisted just because I want to help people while getting friend points in return for FP turtles or story mode characters events

All of your fighters since Jinbe is your most well rounded lead until you got enough variety for Barto or Cabbage.

I won't blacklist people because they use Bacca 1 or 2 days but If I see them 1 or 2 weeks straigh out playing with her there is something wrong. (desu I don't blacklist people at all)

i dont know why you assume everyone is cheating, im using baccarat because i cant bother farming anything right now and im only doing turtle time with her and people also do that so its easier for them to pick her, are you trying that hard to make everyone look like a cheater because you cant manage to clean forrest normally?

>log in
>use your good captains to farm
>log out, leave Baccarat in main slot for FP
>retarded tripfag thinks it's cheating
No surprise here

>t. pls don't blacklist me I'm no cheater!!!

Sure senpai now stop getting mad and go back to topic

Wait so that means the mod is a good thing because people are spending money on gems. The fuck?

LOL of course everyone said "go to reddit and get a better account" when I first started went and got a tripple legend account now everyone is jelly.

>exposed
>gets assmad
Sure thing newfriend, let me hold your hand while you struggle doing 15 stamina islands

if someone wants baccarat he'll get her through the same captain function not main spot there's literally no fucking point to leaving her up as captain

literally what? the only reason you got that account is because I linked you to a post here giving it away
retard

This is what I'm really worried about. I mean all the time I have memehawk up because that's my best unit but I switch him out for the slut when I burn my stam. I also run total rushes with her as my lead and high combo characters like ashura zoro for that chance of getting a teen or elder bonus but if this is the way things are going to be I'm gonna stop keeping her up.

Why would you stop keeping her up because retarded tripfag spits bullshit as per usual?

Nobody linked me anywhere dude there's a sticky on Reddit... what are you talking about?

poor bait

>this retard seriously doesn't understand how the friend system works at all

beyond delusional

Yeah, two whole fucking PSY turtles

yeye i know im just a bit salty because that account is fucking insane and you cant think for yourself, cheack the DB for the unit you have and max the one that will help you clean raid in the correct difficulty order, first is mihawk as you probably know so try to get some lvl on your STR unit but you can probably already shit on him really easy so just try to lvl up so you can make a decent crew for now

Bait?? What are even talking about. I'm looking for team building advice what are you even on about?

Actually he got it from me here, but whatever.

Your goal should be to farm Mihawk right now. Just works on improving your plvl and get FN units.

As pathetic as this sounds I don't want to get exiled by the community because you guys are the only friends I've got.

stop responding to bait

Actually I could be easily around 375+ if I didn't fail a single run during my entire playtime, if not higher.

>Your goal should be to farm Mihawk right now
Mihawk is up? The fuck?

>Actually he got it from me here, but whatever.
read the post again

Those standards are so ridiculously high it's not even worth being considered in the equation.

guys he got the account from me it was my account i pressed the multi pull with my member and pulled luffy back using my phallus and nailed 3 legends it was all my masculine genital

>Cheater tells everyone here their tricks and how to bust them
>They start to panic
>"Haha you don't know shit haha you are a shitter"
>Not a single argument just random insults

Julie and his cheater friends fuck off we all know you cheat. Now keep sperging out no one here wants to do with you.

>not using bacarat with sengoku/barto friend
I do it to farm the FNs

Yeah my bad thought you said you linked him to reddit.

*To be able to farm Mihawk when he comes back.

Yeah but I sometimes think about it.

I always curese myself when I fail a raidboss or a colosseum run which could have been easily avoided if I did more research on the fight, ro took an extra 10 seconds to consider the correct next step. I sometimes forget that this is a TURN based game and I don't need to rush anything, and it pisses me off.

>Don't reroll
>Complain about other accounts with average amount of Legends
You can't pretend to be this retarded.

>colo smoker
>get him the tiniest miniscule under 50%
>lose run instantly

i lose a part of me every time

Why not run double Squard?

>All those wasted gems on failing runs of a raidboss
This is the kinda shit that eats me up at night. Must've been at least 20 gems completely wasted.

just use SW shanks with mirage nami and you win every time

Mind posting how you run the team?

fun fact: if you fucked up at least 1 time on every raidboss so far, you already wasted at least 660 stamina

Are you me? I almost threw my phone when I failed a colo smoker just because I hit a perfect instead of a great and got wiped out. I had to wait till I regained stam because a colo clear would have leveled me and stam doesn't roll over for some fucking reason when you level up. Very upsetting feature.

used this team

video of a slightly different version with Domino

youtube.com/watch?v=KxmWfgEWXmA

>Just find it weird that people are always like don't start without legends here's where you can get them/here's a new account. Then later on it's like what you have legends? Stop being an idiot whale...
This is the single biggest downfall of our community. Those people are the ghetto hood rats (don't want to use racist hate speech) in our otherwise high class community.

Yea it's a bit strange especially since I see anons giving away double legend accounts here all the time.

Those anons are such kind people. They reroll accounts and get valuable starter accounts just to give away so new players can have an easier time getting into the game. I just hope they know they are appreciated and valued despite the minority loudmouth hateful shitposters that infest this general like a sickness.

fuck off nigger most of us started without a legend its new shits like you that have no idea how to play this fucking gaming asking for guides with legends that roll everything

I must have wasted 200 stamina on this Colo alone, because more and more video guides are using Legend dream teams or just a ridiculous amount of RR units, so I had to come up with ,y own shitty teams through theory crafting and trial and error. Plus my Kuma is base skill still and he seems to be used all the time now.

>bust

Go away redditfag
We all know its you

Yea they are really cool people lord knows if I was still stuck on lougetown with my original crocus/choo team that i started with I would have deleted the game by now.

>Those people are the ghetto hood rats (don't want to use racist hate speech) in our otherwise high class community.
please stop this fucking meme, it's not funny, it was never funny

I don't get all these niggas leaving Baccarat up in their main slot, you're being just as helpful by having her in any other slot and leaving up something useful, like Legends that others can use that they might not be able to pick because they don't own them themselves.

There's literally no reason to waste that main slot on a unit everybody has and can search for easily.

Racist hate speech will NOT be tolerated in this general. Show some class or leave.

Yeah the game throws up roadblocks which really demand you have a good captain or subs to get by. You can't follow the manga/anime timeline, using the versions of those characters at story points, and get through it.

See that's the thing I was prepared to play the game normally with my original crocus/choo account. The only reason I even got a new account if because of anons here telling me how shit my team was and how I desperately needed to re roll.

My thing is if you tell everyone with a shit account to reroll or get an account from the sugo thread then why are we also shitting on people with new legend accounts?

>"Please stop using speech that triggers me"

You know the reason. People are jelly. I never rerolled. I should have. I am jelly you have so many legends.

>Have 100+ luffy friend request
>delete all does nothing

I don't have to induvidually deny all of these do I?

Because we don't all share one opiniĆ³n. But I'm pretty sure mostly everyone agrees you have to start with a legend, only because of how much content you have to catch up to and the fact that it all rolls every couple months mean if you can't get something the first time you have to wait until it's back.
It's just a necessity at this point to have a legend due to the sheer amount of clearing you gotta do.

Yea I can imagine that would suck, it's probably worse than feeling like an idiot because you keep getting rekt by the underground collo and 30 stam Kalifa FN even though you have amazing characters.

I'll learn tho I'm gonna lurk more

Bad post

>Jelly
I started in March and didn't reroll and got my first legend on July, now I have 7 and have pulled 12 since July. Legends are nothing anyway especially with they way you guys idolize multiple maxed raid bosses with perfect sockets around here

Bad arguement

different people user

this. if GUP actually posted then he's actually a retard like we suspected

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot