pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
Wood Elves Trailer
[YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER - Realm of the Wood Elves - Announcement Trailer (embed)

5 Minutes of Gameplay (Morghur confirmed!)
[YouTube] 5 minutes of Total War: Warhammer Wood Elves Gameplay (embed)

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
Recent DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331/

Last thread (Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE:

AHHHHHHHHH /twg/.......

>cataphract lancer
>doesnt have a lance
>isnt a cataphract

BM and WoC RR sometime?

KING OF THE SILVER THREADS

I don't remember that unit

Maybe after Bretonnia to fill in the gap between the last DLC and the next expansion

>
>>He doesn't know
look Horatio Caine here guys. i would not ask if i knew would i?

btw are there anyone here whos managed to pay back all grudges in a veryhard of legendary difficulty?
and im not counting when you're cleared the map or only have a few factions left. i mean early game and all the way through, when everyone spams those agens.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU

They refuse to even address RoR for DLC races, it's kinda fucking annoying to be honest famalamadingdong.

To be honest I was sort of expecting Wood Elves to come with RoR, since Beastmen came out before they were even a thing. But nope, nothing. Not a good sign.

Could add Volkmar to that too. Basically any post Vlad lord that comes with -10% off [unit] is fucking trash.

OH BOY FLAGELLANTS ARE SLIGHTLY CHEAPER. Arch Lectors and Volkmar don't even buff them enough to make them better than say buffed Greatswords or even regular fucking Swordsmen.

Volkmar gives Flagellants some really huge boosts though.

Volkmar's a pretty good campaign hero, though. Wouldn't choose him as my starting lord, but I always get a temple up as soon as I can so I can set him up as Arch Lector. He reduces corruption by an ass load, and I can recruit warrior priests at over level 10 when he's in the province.

Do you enjoy sex?

Yes, I love Wessex.

Guys, what total war do I play?

I feel like playing Warhammer but the games go too quickly and get boring quickly.

What do

Dont forget Sigvald. Hes just irredeemable trash compared to Archaon or Kholek.

Volkmar isn't anywhere NEAR as bad as those.

Free banishment p gud

Yn Edri Eternos
Playing as the Wood Elves or Argwylon, upgrade the Oak of Ages to level 5.

>Argwylon
????

While I can understand the position of "no dlc for dlc", I'd rather have the option and to me it isn't that big of a deal. Just imagine that half of the races in the game will never get additional paid content, which of course has more to it than free updates.

Durthu's faction

Is Napoleonic Total War good?
LME is such a fucking ridiculously huge download

Weird oddly specific question, but does Medieval 2: Kingdoms expansion add anything to the base game? Otherwise, I'll just download it later.

how is there no fucking mod that removes desert attrition if youre on a road? this should be the way it isnt in vanilla, but there isnt even a mod for it
this game is fucked

talking about attila btw

Just camp it out

TRUE KING OF EIGHT PEAKS

They still melt against Chaos and armored enemies, and Volkmar's War Altar sucks dick. If his campaign effects were no upkeep for Flagellants and Flagellants gained armor piercing or even bonus against infantry in his army I'd say he'd be pretty good. But right now, sure they have high weapon strength, but really low melee attack.

Most of that damage misses and since cav, missiles and anything that isn't a trash unit will destroy them, even buffed, whats the point? Also they're way overpriced and tier 2.

you take attrition just from walking though, not waiting there for a turn

>

So what does he look like under the armor?

I can't go back to any TW save for M2 since playing Warhammer and going back to M2 is merely because of the Warhammer mod and the inbuilt internal trade system for M2 that breathes immersion into the campaign map.

Wasn't he advertised with his mirror guard?

Where the fuck are they?

a faggot

They're Unbreakable, which is a hilariously powerful stat.

A buff human.

Also, how the fuck do you even download LME?
The depositfiles download takes over 10 fucking hours because they're huge jews and torrenting really fucking sucks.
The Gamefront links are all fucked too.

I can't play M2 anyway, the campaign map gives me eye cancer.

I hope they will caravans and shit like that to the campaign map again.

See I also don't really have an issue with DLC for DLC either, but if I'm paying nearly $20 for a race pack, with the understanding that it wont be added to for some time or possibly never, then I want more for that price.

Why not have Drycha or whoever as a third LL choice?
Why not toss in 6-10 RoR?

Don't get me wrong I think the Wood Elves look great, but knowing they'll be out the gate behind other factions in terms of not being able to recruit RoR, or have more LLs it just seems a bit on the lame side and kind of inexplicable.

>opening cinematic will only include first 4 factions

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE

>unbreakable

Sure, now reduce their cost from 500 to 300, and make their upkeep as cheap as spears and I'll agree they'd be an amazing tarpit. But even as a flanking damage dealer they suck.

Is there any campaign more frustrating than chaos?

>awaken tribe makes them your military ally, but they never join your war and never fight your enemies
>instead they only fight each other
>immediately attack and subjugate them so they actually help
>all they do is make one stack and zerg rush it to the nearest enemy to get slaughtered instead of defending themselves or colonizing the empty ruins
>also can't leave them alone because for some reason the 6 stacks from skaeling and varg have decided not to bother the 8 stacks from ostland, kislev, midland, and nordland
>have to spend all my time babysitting them
>kislev sieges my ally's settlement, then me next to them
>for some reason they can reinforce with the besieging army but the sieged army is stuck, despite the fact that that would mean literally no one is sieging them during the battle
>oh by the way they're all outriders, FC militia, and flagellants because spearman/swordsman/normal units have disappeared entirely in the AI stacks
>autoresolve is completely fucked as usual

smexy

>They last for 5 - 10 minutes at the most
i've had them last longer but this was only in my skarsnik campaign. in my VC campaign I never had a battle go beyond 10min where wasn't massively out numbered.

He's the geld prince, so dickless.

>supposed to be the finest horse archers and indeed cavalrymen in all of the Old World
>Worse than Bretonnian peasants on horses with bows
>on par with or worse than Goblins on wolves

Why has CA neutered and cucked the Glade Riders, twg?

Where did this map come from and is it official in any way?

an user made it using the datamind map of the new world and combined it with official warhammer maps

It literally came from here.

Same with different factions too im assuming?
Were just going to get the wood elves, and thats it.

They dropped some random factions with dwarfs and Greenskins, and gave the first 4 races RoR, and thats it.

Just a few random features plopped onto a couple of the races....

You are being vague

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Mournhold City of light, city of magic!

thats a pretty well done map whichever one of you made this, nice work

Not to the base game, no. Most mods need it though and if you really want a vanilla plus campaign there's the kingdoms grand campaign mod.

Oblivion was better.

attila isn't as casual as warham when it comes to attrition

>medieval kingdoms campaign never
I'm waiting for this in order to play my first campaign of attila. I tried starting one yesterday but I was pretty 'meh' about it. Also I don't really like the family system in it. prefer the Med 2 system where you can leave it alone it'll be fine (though i've only ever played Modded Med 2 so I actually don't know how true that is in relation to vanilla Med 2)

WELCOME TO ESTALIA GENTLEMEN

>no historic tw game for a couple years
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH /twg/

absolutely fucking disgusting taste

I think there is a mod that adds all m1212 units into AoC, its not quite the same, but its something
>Also I don't really like the family system in it. prefer the Med 2 system where you can leave it alone it'll be fine
why though?

Just went back and played Shogun 2 a bit.

Remind me again why everyone complains about Warhammers sieges? Shogun sieges are literal cancer.

>Remind me again why everyone complains about Warhammers sieges?

Because Attila got them right and Warhammer regressed from that?

Not so loud, you'll wake up the M2 autist again.

What's considered viable and non viable in multiplayer?

Look at the OP

Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

Medieval 1

what the h e double hockey sticks am i looking at here

>M2 autist boogeyman
It's like I'm really on r*ddit

I loved being able to give titles on Med1. Good memories.

Oh boy I fucking wish that Albion gets a settlement

What am I looking for?

Daily reminder that Deathmaster Snikch can kill any single faction leader one on one in style. I can't wait to play as him in the second game.

It's because you're paying for the campaign also not just the race.

>why though?
I don't have an actual reason, I just don't care for it.

There he is

tower of silence

oh well, fair enough

Snikch will never be an LL, maybe a special hero. If they start with two expect Queek and Thanquol, then the additions of Ikit Klaw and Throt.

I feel like warhammers battle system could be fixed by making troops not route as fast. any one else agree?

Thankfully you got a mod for that

tower of silence
get spooked

Nobody likes your rat mary sue.

No it's actually me
get your imaginary boogeymen straight

>Thankfully you got a mod for that
actually? do you remember the name of it? is it one of those combat mods? cause I tried some of them and they didn't seem to do the trick for me. units still routed fast.

>Because Attila got them right

Letting your archers fire into feckless enemy troops for 40 minutes from maximum range before engaging should not be any player's idea of right

They skew autoresolves something fierce, which might be something you could abuse.

I had a marauder stack get attacked by an army of 18 flagellants, 1 unit of spearmen, and the general, autoresolve told me I had no chance. Played the battle, kited the flaggs with horsemen, firing the whole time, ended up winning in a landslide.

Atila is the best total war game out there and don't you forget it!

Daily reminder that Grimgor Ironhide can solo the 2nd largest Skaven city all on his own. I can't wait to play as him and genocide Skaven in the second game.

Because one game's sieges being shit doesn't excuse another's.

I get that it's body horror and scary, but wouldn't something like that just fall over or at least be totally inefective in battle

They better have Queek.

Who is going be the faction leader though?

Not like Skaven can ever agree on anything

Thanquol will be the faction leader, most likely

>almost lost to Greasus

Yeah, sure.

What a badass.

It's a clusterfuck of border gore with 5 distinct faction types that field ridiculously ahistorical unit types

hisfags are clutching at straws while forgetting that the Shoguns were the only good TW games before Warhammer (haven't played Napoleon tho) all because they desperately seek a modicum of gravitas in a video game to prop up their non-existent self-worth by passing themselves off as "understanders".

TWW players just want to relive their childhood, really, cause Warhammer was one of those 90s trends like POG and MTG (today's Hearthstone) and there's a legion of dissatisfied, pauperised 30 year olds out there who just want to go back. TWW players are simple, joyful people when it comes down to it, while hisfags are frustrated autists with pretensions to historical and military science.

Consider this post, Veeky Forums. May it burn deep into your hearts and FESTER! MORTAL FOOOOOOLS!

Attila might have done a good job with them but that doesn't matter if big "epic" siege battles never fucking happen. It happens way more often in TWW from my experience(mostly late game though)

Attila's town sieges are pretty good though and they happen often. Shame TWW didn't just port them over. I guess they would need to port over the fire system too or else those siege maps might have gotten a little inbalanced.

YAMERO