Does this guy know what's happening? Or is he just a clown...

Does this guy know what's happening? Or is he just a clown? If we are looking at 4 years of massive spending on infrastructure is now the time to get in and what stocks?

>Cramer’s game plan: How to think like Trump in next week’s massive stock rotation

>This means that stocks related to building materials, such as heating, ventilation, plumbing and electrical work all went up this week.

>This is the biggest rotation I have ever seen," Cramer said.

archive.is/vDRC4

He's an enormous faggot.

It's a gamble. If you really believe in what he's saying and think the Republicans will do it then bet big on infrastructure related stocks. Obama tried to do that and the Republicans shut him down. As long as the Democrats don't filibuster as revenge then you'll make money.

its starting to look like the wall isn't gonna happen

republicans didn't notice we already have a 20 foot fence along the whole thing. the wall happened a long time ago. I think Reagan built the fucker.

>people were actually naive and gullible enough to believe everything Trump said

>people were actually naive and gullible enough to believe anything Trump said

>buy stocks
>be on TV
>say the stocks you have are really good
>people buy those stocks from you because hey, he's on TV

He is in the market of infotainment. He is like a pundit focusing specifically on stocks. Do your own research.

>Trump has already flopped on most of his big campaign promises
>The wall included
>Thinking these stocks will unironically be big despite the wall not being a thing

I wish /pol/ would just stop existing, this site would be so much better.

Libshits and the media are always taking Trump literally and not seriously. It's like the left is full of autism.

Why don't you go back to tumblr then

Bud, I have been browsing 4chains for 8 years. I am pretty sure I have been here longer than Dumblr has existed.

Ilermnatae are going to crash the market. Bigly. Just buy index funds after thre depression

Don't worry goy, invest in x stock here while I short these same stocks.

Why do you say that faggot?
>tax all transfers, loans, or any other form of money being sent back to Mexico at 25%
>allow seasonal workers to maintain their seasonal jobs
>cut off federal money being sent to Mexico until the wall has been built
>re-institute tariffs on Mexican goods

Let's see it happen.

We're you expecting Obama to do it today?

No, I was expecting US corporations to move their businesses to other countries to avoid tariffs or the WTO to step in and tell Dahnald to fuck off.

This was /pol/s response to accusations of incest in the Trump family
Instead of disproving it which is easy to do, they immediately jump to defending incest itself. Speaks volumes.
They will keep defending every single thing he does. Its crazy, ive never seen any Veeky Forums board ride someones dick so hard
Its like the /pol/ I knew got abducted by aliens and replaced with a hardcore bootlicker into BDSM

Forgot pic
Did I mention the russian shills and proxies? Honestly I wouldn't take anything /pol/ says these days as the opinion of a real life person

>Literally
>Not seriously
So which is it?? Stop contradicting yourself

>meme investing with a kramer

Quant here, when he was at his heyday(and even to a lesser extent now) he gives stocks that he mentions a statistically significant bump that you can build little micro pump/dump day trades on, only worth it if you are trading high quantity though, so basically worthless advice for you poorfags.

>sperg out over someone not liking liberals
>rant about /pol/ and Trump
>end rant by telling other people to keep /pol/ in /pol/
kill yourself you fucking loser. you're the one ranting about /pol/ on Veeky Forums.