/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available in Japan, the US and Europe, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Relius did nothing wrong

First for Trinity Glasfille!

Death is best

First for Ragna not being dead and will be back good as new to fight Sol Badguy in Guilty Gear Vs. BlazBlue in a year or two.

That's probably it. I'm not sure what happened to Noel's Murakumo though. And I feel like they took out/worked on Nu's eye because it was filled with seithr and she had to wear the limiter eyepatch before?

Do not lewd the imoutos

Nice!

There's no word on whether the girls are still Murakumos, but they probably are, except maybe Nu. Noel can go into Mu mode any time, Lambda might need to lug the sword and her bodysuit around, but she can probably still do it.

Still don't understand why they decided to let Nu live in the orphanage. They should've turned her in to Sector 7 or put her out of her misery.

Which girls is it OK to lewd?

First post is always the best.

All of them except Mai.

Sisters gotta stick together

But I want to lewd Mai.

Ragna asked Noel to take care of her. And despite her being a horrid bitch, she's been through a lot. Noel probably feels bad for her and wants her to be happy to some extent.

Why can't he be here already

because you touch yourself at night

Yeah, why would the girl who brought back her dead sister want to take care of her mind broken insane sister?

This is the best place for Nu, Terumi really fragged her with that last minute mind eater, she only remembers her name now and she's had her murakumo taken from her as well the seithr device on her eye. This is as fresh a start she can get now.

I'm gonna touch him at night

I haven't seen the scene but did Lambda really meet Ragna and get cut off by Kokonoe for flirting?

>still hasn't played CF
It happened, or at least passes for flirting with kumos.

Sort of. Lambda is at the edge of the Embryo-inside-the-Embryo acting as a communications relay for everyone inside the Embryo-inside-the-Embryo, but it's starting to strain her Idea Engine. Kokonoe wants her to cool down, but Lambda doesn't want to stop because Ragna's relying on her too. Ragna asks Lambda to listen to Kokonoe and Kokonoe gets irritated.

>She only remembers her name
This gives me hope for Nu's mental state.

So Nu is obviously the one who took Rags sword in CF's post-credits scene right? I mean if someone like Rachel is able to "sorta" remember Rags because of her feelings, a derranged yandere is soon to snap again.

Not to mention Awakening the Chaos playing during the credits.

>the only things that give Nu any happiness anymore are stabbing her doll and hugging some stranger's sword
I doubt that's what happened but I wouldn't disapprove of it.

Silly user, we're talking about GIRLS here.

>doesn't want to lewd boys

What do you mean Jin's body broke?

I thought he jumped into Hakumen's armor?

There should be a mai doujin where she kept the cock and during one of the bath times team remix heart discovers it and starts experimenting with it

Trinity kicked him out. Otherwise, he might have actually beat Ragna.

Mai has a lewd body that's made for sex. She's in real need of vitamin D.

In a brilliant move to make the Ragna v Jin final battle not epic, Trinity used her magic to eject Jin from Susanoo.

Well, also because they'd have to record or at least filter a special set of lines for Hakumen (Jin) vs. Ragna.

Goddamn it. This isn't the end Jin deserved. Can't fight for life? That's BS. He was supposed to become a great hero.

Turning a boy into a girl with a dick kind of defeats the point of the exercise.

It also wouldn't make any sense for Jin to be able to do all of Hakumens moves either

There is a real drought of BB doujins unfortunately. Kind of weird considering the amount of waifus in this game.

The fact she's not getting as much as she needs shows what complete faggots future men are.

I really, really, REALLY, wanna fuck Mai. At least fap to her a lot. Doujins when?

Wait so Jin became a cripple just because he was ejected from an armor?

He kinda is seeing he helped Ragna kill Terumi before he was going to destroy worlds n shit or something.

>he doesn't like chicks with dicks
What are you, gay?

>Fighting you is like fighting a mirror
Dude what

So you're saying current Jin can do all those sick hakumen dashes and kicks if he wanted to?

Practically all BB girls are virgins. Maybe all those yaoi doujinshi are cannon.

Let's hope that the next comiket will deliver; though I haven't seen any Mai doujin previews on Pixiv yet. BB never got that many doujinshi and the number has declined over time.

If they had long enough to work on CF, lets say three or four years, they could have given HakuJin a new moveset using Yukianesa. Also give him a pallet swap or something with blond hair.

Ragna said that to Naoto too after fighting him twice.

>He kinda is seeing he helped Ragna kill Terumi before he was going to destroy worlds n shit or something.
I guess. I suppose I just wanted to be fine.

>Wait so Jin became a cripple just because he was ejected from an armor?
I would also like to know this.

Genderbent characters should get fucked until they love the dick, not do the fucking. Though Mai ended up loving the dick on her own so that wouldn't really apply to her.

They also could have included unlimited characters and subbed the battle intros like in Xrd, but they didn't.

True. The series just lost popularity unfortunately. Mai couldn't save it.

Mind break is a shit fetish desu

No, he became a cripple because Ragna at the end of CP wrecked his shit so badly. Jin is stuck in bed and can barely sit up at the beginning of CF. Trinity offers him a deal: she can use alchemy to smelt him a "new" body (in reality she's just improving his old one), but it's unlikely to last long. And once time is up, he'll never be able to return to his "old" body and he'll never be able to fight again.

In an interview, Mori said that Jin's recovered enough that it doesn't interfere with daily activities, but he can no longer fight.

As stupid as it sounds probably

>Practically all BB girls are virgins
Impossible. Makoto at least isn't. We know she's a slut.

>Wait so Jin became a cripple just because he was ejected from an armor?
He wasn't crippled when he got in Susanno, but he was on his way to being crippled. On top of that, getting put in and then being jolted out of the suit caused so much strain on him that Ragna is surprised he can fight or even move at all.

Also this

I want to be nice but I can't lie; as good as the fighting is and the characters are, the story is just shit.

Anime is full of girls who dress and act like total sluts but who are virgins. If anything these girls are more common than non-virgins in anime, so Makoto is more likely to be a virgin than not.

>BB never got that many straight doujinshi
fix'd

>CF extend
>jin gets this
>and tsubaki

>No, he became a cripple because Ragna at the end of CP wrecked his shit so badly.
What a terrible brother. Can't believe Jin-niisama loved him so much.

Why even pull him out of the armor if he was in such a horrible state?

Yes. Maybe even given it a dub. If only they had enough time.

>so Makoto is more likely to be a virgin than not.
Well she apparently had a thing with Kaguya. Hard to believe they didn't do it given Kaguya's general attitude.

You just don't understand it.

He wasn't able to control himself at the time. Izanami made his Azure Grimoire go berserk. Ragna tells Jin and Noel to run away, but they stay and fight.

Jin was going to stop Ragna from taking their memories and erasing his existence, that's why. If he was in the Susanoo Unit, he'd be able to put up a hell of a fight for Ragna.

>Either Mori wanted to let us down or .

If Jin in the Susanoo Unit, Noel as Mu, Kokonoe with...SCIENCE, Jubei, Azrael, and...whoever else was still left at that point and reasonably strong all faced the black beast at once, could they have stopped it?

You're right. I don't get it. I thought the story was convoluted and yet still fine in CT but CS lost me entirely.

Why did Hazama make Mu12? Why did she listen to him? Why did she lose to good old Ragna if she was supposed to be the "God-Slaying Sword?

How does Nu13 keep coming back? What is Relius' goal? Why is Hakumen teleporting all over the place? Wtf does Rachel want?

Most importantly what is Terumi's goal? Dude has none. I don't get it man.

>The 5 heroes
If they're all at full strength maybe. But they weren't.

> Wtf does Rachel want?
Ragna's dick
>What is Relius' goal?
To be a dick
>Most importantly what is Terumi's goal?
To achieve his perfect form and end the world as a God should
>How does Nu13 keep coming back?
titty robot don't die
>Why is Hakumen teleporting all over the place?
Justice/zea

Terumi wants to destroy his sister because he hates her and was effectively enslaved by her. Destroying the world is necessary for him to fully free himself.

Oh alright then. Guess Ragna's a good guy after all.

It took Six Heroes to beat the Black Beast right. Jin, Mu, Jubei and Azrael should be at least equivalent to four from the original SH. I don't know how strong Kokonoe is. They stand a decent chance.

What, at the end of CP or CF? CP, no one else was around. Ragna explicitly wrecks both Jin and Noel in Mu mode and eats them, and that's when Noel sees the Gate to the Azure inside Ragna and splits herself up. Kokonoe is in Yabiko. Jubei probably got wrecked to high heaven by his wife. Azrael was int he dimensional prison.

By the end of CF, only Jin, Ragna, Noel, and Trinity as a ghost are still around and aren't seithr. Maybe Valkenhayn, Rachel, and Amane, but they aren't anywhere near the stage.

As for if the Black Beast appears again, maybe. In Ragna's CS bad ending Jubei doesn't think it'll be as destructive as before because humanity has ars magus. Depends on how much momentum they give it.

>To achieve his perfect form and end the world as a God should
Why end the world though? He has a pretty comfy position in it.

Terumi has a sister? I thought he was already free...

At the end of CF. You know I forgot about Amane.

Kokonoe didn't get turned into seither right? So she could science some bullshit up, teleport Azrael/Amane/Jubei/Herself in there, and face the BB.

The reason Ragna faught Noel and Jin was because he was turning into the black beast right? So if they all got together, couldn't they have defeated it and saved him?

Yeah, it's one of those anime stories that front loads you with a bunch of jargon and esoteric concepts, but doesn't fully or sometimes even partially explain them until literally years later.

I promise you that there are answers for all of those questions. Not necessarily good answers, but they all make sense in a special Mori way. I do like most the answers tho.

Terumi smelts Noel into Mu because Noel is the Successor of the Azure, the other self of the girl inside the Master Unit, and the only one able to locate the Master Unit inside the Boundary or call it out. He wants to kill Amaterasu and be free. She listens to him because she's been reprogrammed and mindbroken and thinks the entire world hates her. Ragna defeats her by reversing her smelting, not by actually beating Mu.

Nu keeps coming back because she has a life-link with Ragna, but in CS Hazama and Relius have a chat about how Nu is reforming through sheer force of will. Also they have to keep bringing back old characters because it's a fighting game. Relius wants to make a perfect world free of distortion in his image, with Ignis as the Master Unit (God). Hakumen can get teleported by Rachel, and he has a shitload of stamina so he can just walk to places. Rachel wants the world to be free of its endless story, and for that, Ragna is key.

Jin has no training in that thing, Noel barely ever uses Mu and never uses it successfully, Kokonoe doesn't exactly have much physical prowess so she has to not get hit (I could believe her succeeding because of teleporting), Jubei is way too old for that shit, but Azrael could probably carry them until Kokonoe puts the Black Beast in her new freezer. They are really short on support though, and you know Azrael would be hella mad if she did that.

any time this week up to mid december he's gonna get revealed

hurry up catdad my dick can't be contained for much longer

Kokonoe got turned to seithr. She's able to temporarily communicate with the others because Sector Seven is able to animate her backup, but she says it's not the real her. Azrael got frozen. Jubei's taken a real beating from Nine and Nu. Amane doesn't like to interfere.

Es turned Kokopuffs into seithr. The Kokonoe near the end of the story was a computer backup of her mind that eventually ran out of power.

>Kokonoe doesn't exactly have much physical prowess so she has to not get hit
She was an SS rank criminal and can stand up to a lot. It's just the Black Beast is on a completely different level, and Kokonoe hates using magic.

The Black Beast isn't something one person can fight against. You need an army, luck, magic weapons, and a lot of bullshit to counteract its own bullshit. Just fighting through its remnants is tough.

Ragna wanted to rape their memories, that's why they fought.

>es ruined literally everything
Why am I not surprised

You think BB5 is going to feature Xrd-esque graphics and animation?

Alright. I guess I'll finish CP story mode one of these days.

This makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the explanation. One thing I don't get though; why does Terumi want to be free? Isn't he already free? Who's imprisoning him?

The next BB might not even be a fighting game. Mori's new project isn't a fighting game.

She was just doing her job as the arbitrator. Also getting the B-list characters out of the way for the final showdown.

Didn't they realize Ragna was gonna go beyond the gate and vanish or whatever so they fight him to try and stop him?

Saya is

The Susanoo existed to defend Amaterasu from threats. Eventually it became self-aware and grew to hate having to serve Amaterasu, at which point it tore its soul out of the Susanoo and became the Terumi we know. As long as Amaterasu exists Terumi can't be really free.

Didn't Ragna fight it for one whole year?

Didn't the Six Heroes kill it on their own?

BB JRPG or a JRPG where the characters are blatant BB expies?

No. No.

Terumi's just whines a lot. He called Susanno a prison, but wanted back in. I also don't think he liked all the interventions.

Terumi is the spirit of the Susanoo Unit itself. He used to protect the Master Unit along with Tsukuyomi, but somehow, he gained an independent will and began to crave freedom from the Master Unit. The Susanoo Unit is bound to the Master Unit. So he ripped himself out and tried to pawn off the Susanoo Unit to the team researching the Boundary before Clavis got to it.

Terumi's desire is to force Noel to open the Gate to the Azure so he can gain the true BlazBlue, kill the Origin, destroy the Master Unit, and make a world where people fear him. Really, he just fucking hates his big sister.

Jin, did, Ragna jumped Noel before she could realize what's going on.

Hell no. The Black Beast eats him and then goes into a dormant state.

The Six Heroes needed to invent ars magus and needed an army to do it. Even Take-Mikazuchi after the initial surprise strike couldn't kill the Black Beast, and the Black Beast wrecked it after that.

>make a world where people fear him

When did Terumi ever say that? All he ever says is that he wants to destroy Amaterasu; I don't recall him ever saying that he wants to create his own world. He explicitly says that he wants to destroy the world so I think he'll be happy when everything is over.

Could Susanoo take the black beast?