Ownership/ bragging thread

Post your cars ITT

Nice 350z brah

Not a BRZ.

Fucking amateur hour over here.

youre right its not. nice observation.

Got her

So shes your ride home? Is she impressed with your bike at least?

That's a witches' face if I've ever seen one.

Guy making 45k tops driving the cheapest model BMW coupe insulating a dude driving a great budget car with zero maintenance.

Yes. This world makes sense.

bro last time i saw a slag as big as that I was chilling in 2nd year history got damn what happened, user

E46 is cheapest atm, E92 N54 has its problems but 300hp and 450hp easily with FBO and tune.

Car is beautiful and the engine is rock solid besides the HPFP and Wastegate.

I love how you assume a car requires zero maintenance.

Also BRZ, FRS are the same price as E92 335i atm.

I'm ready to pull it out of the garage.

Shit quality but yeah,

My brother just got the black one yesterday. Red is mine.

my shitbox

Nice

Nice wheels but you fucked up your ground clearance.

Sorry for the screen shot but it won't let me upload it.

Nice. Mine's pic related.

Thinking about next car already.
Are there alternatives to an 04' Impreza?

It's not the best but I'm proud of it

If you paid for it then you have reason to be proud. Owning something is an accomplishment

>A Focus

nice shitbox bro

Nice. I've seen that color every now and then

What year is that Chevelle? 71? I'd take that aswell.

Pic related is mine.

just posted my shitbox but here it is again anyways, with summer wheels.

My niggers

'04 evo

I am a manchild. No ragrets.

>All black muscle car
>Rebel symbol and not Empire

>Not much to brag about
>I hate this car, but I'm stuck with it
>I have actually raced b4 though, smoked plenty of prelude, integra, some 3 series bmw, and a turbo civic

Rebel 4 lyf

shit

Man you guys are really gonna regret this when you have a couple brats and a missus

mustangs r shit

pic related, mine

Great input

>2 different sets of wheels
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck i wish i still had my mk4.

Heres my 03 g coupe 6mt.

I wanna post pics in this thread but its not really worth my time to walk downstairs and post pix for Veeky Forums

As /b/turds say.
Tits or GTFO

You ever notice the first ones to talk shit are always the ones that dont contribute at all? Interesting. Its like they have nothing to backup their own opinions.

SICK RIDE
(unless you bought it new)

Eurofag here, This is my DD; '82 mk1 with a swapped 1.8 8v from a mk2 gti.

always gives me a kek to see this shit

>reasonably well-off person
>nice cars
>nice house
>Walmart mountain bike

like holy shit, you couldn't spend the extra $500 to get an entry level Giant or some shit from a bike shop?

Fucking casuals

who else /bike worth more than car/ here?

inb4

Mate, my fuckin wheels are worth more than my car

Welcome to Veeky Forums

lol, wasn't my bicycle, I don't own one. It was my cousins who was staying in one of my spare bedrooms while going to school.

faster than anything any of you will ever sit in much less own lmao

*sound of vtec kicking in the distance yo*

>implying I'll ever get laid again.
It's been 4 years lol.

>manchild

So no family? What do you do?

I'm worried about going that direction in life..

Nope, I'm 27 living along in a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath half of a duplex I bought. Single, no kids and making $30.39/hr working as a boilermaker for a class 1 railroad. I spend a lot on guns too.

acceptable unless they are >20in and you are not white/asian

looking at you tyrone

a frame I have hanging in my living room as wall decor, waiting to be built properly when I have the budget to do it right, is worth more than my car

lol! XD good one

fair enough, just boggles me to see this shit every day living in a Ski/MTB town, fucking $100 bikes strapped to Range Rovers

mirin that chevelle so much
>that lifted jeap
dream off roader...

not posting my car cuz your guys cars put it in shame :(

me rn

>Unfortunately, I'm trying to prevent myself from ending up like this. After a while everything goes well in life, only thing left for me is a badass queen by my side. There's a reason i feel this way, with a cool chick by my side i will literally be a god.

tfw. headed towards a life of 100k+ a year
tfw. still single and worried about meeting females, but they all broke

My car

I just placed an order for a Lava orange GT3RS too. Won't be seeing that anytime soon

Thanks.

>MFW

I bought it for 3500 about a year and a half ago.

from a couple months ago

gonna garage it pretty soon bc new england winters are shitty for car owners but I love cruising in this thing so fucking much

ford rep

Britbong here, this is my baby.
Needs a bit of rust treatment and new rear brakes.
On that JDM Kei car hype.

Yo

My auto.

Yesterday I got a ticket for doing 90 in a 55MPH Highway.

Anybody else has gotten speeding tickets lately?

Nice Accord.

Haven't been able to take more pics since moisture ruined my phones focusing ability

Didn't even own it for two months and someone did this while I was parked :(

If younreally do own one

Why didnt you save up a bit more and got a ferrari? How comfortable is it? Is the tech inside really outdated? Hows the performance? What kinda looks do you get?

>I just placed an order for a Lava orange GT3RS too.

yeah fucking sure you did

trashy af Tbh, not even envy speaking, just that you could've gotten something much less gay for that amount of money

not a Turbo II is it? You should definitely get one of the matching scooters tho

you better keep it that clean, nice

Yeah I will. I love this car.

neat, not a fan of the wheels but that's just my opinion.

>stock head unit and graphic equalizer

muh dik

good on ya m80

how's the NA FC to drive? Compared to like a Miata or something

really want to pick one up in the condition yours is in

>tfw you think you're having fun in your G35 and it handles really well then you come to Veeky Forums and find out you were never actually having fun

desu i've never driven a miata so i really dont know. I find a rotary really enjoyable. A lot of people say rotary has no torque and although you can get higher torque elsewhere it maintains its torque through all rpms so it's pretty sweet. Also I've never really understood all the rotary hate. If you are a car enthusiast you should enjoy taking care of your car and that's all a rotary needs. If you have the knowledge on how to upkeep it and do it, then it will be a great car.

Some spic stole the badge

wtf why did my post change (desu) to desu...

WHAT IS THIS I WROTE (TO BE HONEST)

Why shouldn't I get an mk4 Golf for a first car?

>being this new
wew lad

Nice

>no 10 degree stance
you're a rare one

I almost never post so I don't know about this shit

Because the mk5 exists.

its actually not all that old. lurk more tho

It looks like shit

frc or z06?

I'm looking at trading my e46 m3 for an frc/z06, not sure if the z06 is worth the price premium, considering the frc is like $5k less locally, and I can get z06 power with $2k in gofast parts.

08' C350 good for a first car?...

Pick the aesthetic you want, build around it. its how the nips got the silvias to look decent

Yeah, better to just wait until you find a bitch that ain't broke and takes pride in her work. Only challenge then is figuring out how to raise a family.

Took me until 27. I'm 28 now, in 6 figure territory (and still moving up), and she's a lawyer. She's literally the youngest barred attorney I'd ever met, so be aware that a lot of driven ladies are still in school and aren't easy to find because they're not in that working life yet.

You'll find her, user. Don't worry.

Hello.