What is you favourite racing game?

what is you favourite racing game?
I vote assetto corsa

How can I vote for your favourite game? It doesn't make sense. Don't you decide what is your favourite game? Also, >>>/osg/.

I play Driveclub because I have a PS4, and it's alright. On my original Xbox, I used to play Sega GT, and that was the shit. Back when I had a 360, I played Forza Horizon and DiRT 2, which were both cool. FH was the shit.

I played FH2 on a friend's xbone and it was amazing; thinking about buying an xbone s for FH3.

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2.

casual :^)

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3 was great, too bad modern games can't live up to it.

Is Assetto okay on a XB1 controller? My wheel/pedals are halfway across the country atm

I wish it had more weather options

Pic related.

Anyone ever play Auto Modellista? One off racing game from capcom, PS2.

Dank cell shading and a pretty decent selection of 60's to 00's JDM. Sadly no Euro and fairly limited tracks.

wompwomp

broke down a few days ago and ordered a xbox one with forza 6 and horizon 3

i've been held hostage by fucking gran turismo and ass etto corsa for too long

No other game has drawn me in like that the TXR games. I loved the concept of non-stop driving from random race to random race and not having to do identical laps on the same track over and over.

Last forza I played was forza motorsport 5. However, it is not my favorite forza. In fact, it is the worst one yet. It had not many tracks, and 60 percent of the cars were dlc, but hooray we got "drivatar" or some shit like that.

My all time fucking favorite is forza motorsport 4. The cars were awesome, the soundtrack was awesome, everything about it was great. I always did A-class and used a 1969 dodge charger Daytona. That car would fly in a straight line, but the steering sucked. I wish forza 4 was on Xbone with backwards compatibility but with new forza games, I don't think that will be coming in.

forza 6 is pretty good though.

Dirt Rally. No meticulous careful driving and adhering to racing lines, but just mash the pedals and throw the wheel about hoping that you don't crash and proceed to get top 100 world times. I love it.

Forza 4, the multiplayer was so comfy sharing cars with friends and shit

rFactor Pro

I've probably sank 1000 hours into GT2. Few other games capture the relief and fun of flogging an R390 LM through 50 laps of the best fictional track in vidya.

im torn between gran turismo 3 and 4. I love the variety of tracks and tons of useless shitty fun cars that i never heard of in 4, but the 3 is just right in every aspect. Regardless, both of them are just stellar, and they are one of the main reasons why im into cars now

FINALLY unlocked the fucking Evo VI last night with 0.025 seconds to spare after at least 30 tries.

Please tell me you don't play Assetto Corsa on PS4

Forza Motorsport 6

>all theses fags talking about forza
So arcade games does count as racing games? Then Need for Speed 2 is the best. :^)

Gran Turismo 2

it's easy to tell who's playing on a controller and who's using the wheel

assetto corsa feels excellent if you play on the latter
games like gran turismo or forza are ass compared to it

Fuck yes, R390.
>best fictional track in Vidya
Grandvalley or Grindelwald?

I managed to throw my stock R390 on Super hards around Grindelwald in under 1:05.

Fuck I love that car. It is my most used in GT3 by a LARGE margin. Last I checked I had 4300 miles on it.

My favorites are Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa and NFSU2

>Grandvalley or Grindelwald?
Nah, Special Stage Route 5, but Grindelwald is in the top 3.

Drift City.

If "Gran Turismo" isn't your automatic answer then you should keep in mind that all of Veeky Forums is 18+

assetto corsa's sound quality is absolute trash and half the fun of performance cars is hearing them. Forza team understood this and put a shitload of effort into their audio and you can tell. After playing several Forzas and then trying out AC, I nearly vomited at how bad it sounded. I immediately went back to Horizon and drove my favorite car through the mountain pass with the 5.1 turned up to clean the filth out of my ears.

You can mod the sound files.

Besides AC, rFactor 2 and iRacing are also good games.