/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

YOU'RE A LOUSE, DR. GERO Edition

~*~NOTICE~*~
Avoid fighting top ranked player in the World Tournament (He changes his name). Currently using collectors edition to steal all QP from people he defeats.
Enjoy the tournament while it lasts, and make sure to report collector's edition users!
Kick him as soon as possible if you see him in your room because he can alter the Ready timer in the lobby.

>1.03 patch info
dragonball-videogames.com/en/patch-1-03-for-consoles/
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/289749803410242884

>IMPORTANT: Make wishes in Single Lobby, otherwise it could corrupt your save
steamcommunity.com/app/454650/discussions/0/276237094314788444/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

>Last time on Dragon Ball G!

Reminder that we're having a 2v2 tourney in a few weeks. Find someone to partner up with and get back to me

>Not really interested in a tourney
>No one would want to partner up with me anyway

xth for nameks and monkeys best pairing

What platform?

>can't bring ginbuu
literally dropped

nth for beach party

Rock/Paper/Scissors tournament when?
Nameks are best, period.

Is Gohan color blind

PC. Sorry m8. Can't host for a system I don't own.

Cute buufus

punch parsa at lighting speeds

nth for gutpunches.

just punch parsa.

my poor gut

Isn't Kalle completely blind?

>It's a SS uses Meteor Crash again
>with seven bars

BINGO

Boy howdy it'd have been good if my picture actually posted!

Did you buy a friend Xenoverse 1 for the sale?

I'd ask about Xenoverse 2, but that's not on sale sadly

>blind
>wears a scouter for 'fashion'
>I got nothin'

Okay so Gohan's off the hook for this one

Oh hey I got punched in the gut once.
You may still need a seeing eye jobber.

I feel dirty for using that Giant Storm Lima

>tfw trying to find the beach but targos' ghost keeps mocking me

to be fair i did try to sword you

>No third eye option
>can't be r63 Hiei

xth for Earthlings master race.

It was on sale? How much?

Future Gohan buff when? His evasive skill is trash and Super Explosive wave costs too much for the damage it does. 1 handed kamehameha mk.II could use a way to skip the backflips.

aubah a cute

Well, /dbg/, it's been fun. See you lads when I get back home. I'll miss you faggots.

Good taste

Two angry mummies

QT

>Saiyan male+SSJ3=best Melee
>Frieza+Golden=best Ki blast
>Human Female+Potential=best Balanced over all
>Saiyan Female=worst stats of all time(no special boosts, horrible downgrades)

See ya, Flute.

>next episode is Goku vs Arale
YES, YES YESSSS!

What are the numbers for full ki/stamina bars again?

>tfw too gud
;_;

>36 posts in
>already 20 images
you guys really need to calm the fuck down or we'll have another 250 posts without images

Alright, I'm going to go and grab dinner, not sure how long I'll be but if I time out of the lobby, I'll post when I'm back

i want to unwrap these mummies

TEAM ROCKETS BLASTING OFF AGAIN!

STOP BULLYING PARSA

The beach has a really nice view.

Use this thread when this is full, if it's still up

Its going to be shit

ok

I don't see the problem with that, can always use imgur.

rip

also im off guys my lobby timer was just about up, and i really need to get to bed it was fun though.

how do you know?
I'd rather have SOL episodes than long shitty arcs.

okay anons let's try an experiment here for the project I was working on. maybe this'll make things easier.

POST YOUR FAVORITE CaC cutout that you've gotten. Make it one that you'd be cool with seeing on a website.

Post your CaC's full name, and their backstory too!

GO GO GO!

Arale in XV3 pls

My CaC's backstory won't fit ina 4hcna post and I dont' have any cutouts of him.

Please...

Highly consider suicide.

>POST YOUR FAVORITE CaC cutout that you've gotten.
people have gotten multiple cutouts?
how fucking horrifying

is this for that awful looking template site?

re-posting this question in hopes of somebody knowing.

Parsa and her fat butt are made for bullying.

Because every sol episode in dbs has been shit just like the long arcs

Um, sure.

Nemi's an Earthling from Universe 12. A total nerd and hikki, Nemi's only noteworthy qualities were her incredible incompetence, weakness, and yet unlimited potential were she actually to get up and do something.

Sadly, this wasn't to be, as after Earth 12 was destroyed for the thirteenth time in ten years and wished back, she managed to die for real by tripping on her cat and falling down three flights of stairs.

With nothing to do whatsoever in the Otherworld, being neither virtuous enough for reincarnation or malevolent enough to be sent to Hell, Nemi decided to overcome her boredom by training and ultimately discovered that she was quite the talented man-puncher. In fact, her seemingly boundless growth in ability so impressed the Kais that they lent her to the Time Patrol on a conditional basis: She'd punch evildoers and help out the Supreme Kai of Time, and in exchange she'd be able to work up to getting her body back.

WHOMP

QQs are random, good luck buddy.
You could have wasted a lot less time by saying 'Super is shit' and being done with it.

This is literally the perfect wife for Targos.

Well, it is. But it didn't have to shit on Arale too.

it's impossible if you meant literally no negatives, because the maximum you can get without cheating is +6 net difference, while you're asking for +10

even if it was possible, there wouldn't be a recipe

YOUR BODY IS MINE

I enjoy Super well enough, I just don't get the logic by wasting posts saying that the episode will be shit and then further clarifying that the long arcs and the SOL are shit, instead of just saying 'super is shit' once.

That is lewd Syka

stop shipping characters kthx

Where does Black Nemi fit in this?

Well if I have too, I don't 5 negative in health seeing as its my maxed stat. Strike and blast are the only stats I don't have any points in and it would help me out in fights if my specials did atleast some extra damage than chip damage.

no

Wh-what.

Oh, you mean that heroic Time Patroller who looks weirdly like me with a tan and a facial scar? I dunno!

I don't mind*

I don't get the logic of wasting posts shilling a terrible anime on the thread about the videogame instead of discussing it on /a/ with the like-minded fanboys.

that's possible, but like I said, that's extremely specific and results are random so best of luck getting anything similar to that

But Targos is a Saiyan. He should be breeding with other Saiyans to bring our race back from the brink! Don't race mix sempai! Saiyan purity first!

Sorry that it ended that way buuble

Filthy time breakers.

Well there has to be an article of clothing that does have 5 in strike and blast.

XV1 is still on sale for the next two days.

it's 10 bucks

I don't get the logic of wasting posts/images jerking off over your shitty waifu on the thread about the videogame instead of discussing it on /c/, /jp/ or /trash/ with like-minded inbreds

I think I'll take some better action screenshots so my cutouts aren't just people standing there waiting for matches to start.
So I'll get there, sooner rather than later probably.

Haha I thought it was cool, I forgot I moved my moves around and kept hitting buttons from memory.

Damn. With Dlc?

yes but there's not an article with 5 in strike & blast in nothing in anything else

nor is there one with 5 in strike & blast and only -5 in health

there MIGHT be one that has 5 in strike & blast and -5 in two other stats

>wasting post
>acting like post are a precious resource
This general is FUCKING TERRIBLE
It's fucking terrible and they only reason it's still around is because I'm to lazy to set up scat bot

getting a little worked up there user aren't you?

don't consider suicide just because your backstory is so long. I already said there's nothing autistic about creativity, no matter how long your backstory is.

yes...I thought that was obvious...apparently not.

Not going to lie, Targos hates his own race.

Don't go projecting this hard just because your favorita animo is garbage.

>scat bot
>not a cheese pizza/gore bot
do you even try user

implying scat wouldn't make this thread less shit

game related
so its okay :^)

I am just looking for a clothing with those two stats maxed, doesn't matter the negatives in the other categories. I can probably lower the negatives to atleast 3.

>letting the Saiyan race die because you'd rather dip into some Earth poon.
Targos-senpai, why?

>POST YOUR FAVORITE CaC cutout
Y-yeah. Because we all got them. . . .

But all Dragon Ball stuff is generic shonen shit. Super's not any better or different from the rest.

I haven't watched dragon ball after the frieza saga in Z, but whatever you say user

THEY CAN ONLY BLOW UP HIS LABS SO MANY TIMES!

I always get cheated out of a win when i fight you syko, because the elite combo should have landed

>implying a pure saiyan has any value to anyone
There's literally no reason for a saiyan to bot matr with a human other than pride. The offspring is fucking stronger than any of the pure shitters that died Vegeta