What do Christians think happened to Mesoamericans when they died?

What do Christians think happened to Mesoamericans when they died?

went to hell

i thought christianity was the religion of peace and christ taught forgiveness?

They go to special heaven with the eskimos and aborted babies

I think the catholic position is that people who never hear the gospel would be fairly judged since "god has revealed himself in nature" and "god is present in the heart" among other vague statements.

I guess this means if you're generally a good, humble person that believes in some ethereal sense of good you have a decent chance of getting into heaven. This still puts some urgency in preaching the gospel to everyone though because there is only one surefire way to find salvation.

Hell

It's a heresy called Pelagianism

Depends on what kind of Christian you ask

>feed worms
>agricultural boom

if you had never met a christian abut you were a god person you would go to purgatory(like that ancient greek poet in the divine tragedy)
if you had discovered christianism and rejected it you get hell

"Mesoamericans die when they're killed" -Cortes

Not even going to pretend like I know

You can't eat food grown on graves, it's full of deadly prions that give you brain disease.

Nah, they go to Limbo.

Purgatory means they can eventually get into Heaven, which they can't.

That's fucked up. Why didn't ""God"" show itself to them to save them? Fuck that guy and his favoritism what the hell was his problem?

they went to hell

Mesoamerican civilizations and Prussia are the most evil civilization to have ever existed.

Virtuous pagans go to limbo.

Because God is a human invention that only ever shows itself to paranoid schizoids.

That really awkward moment when Moctezuma and Cortés run into each other in the Underworld

Sherman Alexie needs to do a Fistfight in the Underworld.

Speaking from another abrahamic religion, any form of monotheism would have sufficed

Probably hell, but only God knows.