When are they going to update it?

When are they going to update it?

It should look like this

Older styling, better technology. I'd love an honest to god muscle car (not like Camaro/Stang) that can turn.

>I'd love an honest to god muscle car (not like Camaro/Stang) that can turn.
So you don't want a muscle car, OK bye.

When people quit buying it

That's a 1971 Challenger. Why is no one figuring this out?

Rumor is 2018 the challenger will be on a smaller platform. But no pictures or proof yet and less than a year this new car is supposed to be out? I have my doubts.

Has nobody heard? They are bringing back the Barracuda under the Dodge brand. Google it.

It's heavily rumored to replace the Challenger, or at least shove it aside.

>According to Automotive News, dealers were thrilled by the next-generation Dodge Charger and upcoming Dodge Barracuda convertible, both of which share a rear-wheel drive platform with the new Alfa Romeo Giulia sedan. One dealer told The Wall Street Journal that the new Charger looked like a four-door Corvette. The Charger is expected to sport a new design, reminiscent of the 1999 Charger R/T concept.

If a car looked like a muscle car, made noise like a muscle car, burned tires like a muscle car, ate 1/4 miles like a muscle car, but could turn as well, would you not call it a muscle car?

So these are likely to be 2020 year models are something like that?

>reminiscent of the 1999 Charger R/T concept
Shame, should be of the superior late-90s dodge concept

No because I don't think you understand what goes into "making a car able to turn" you fucking child

>wants more technology
>wants it to turn
>thinks it's a muscle car

kek... They actually introduced a slew of updates for MY2015 as part of the mid-cycle refresh.

But to answer your question, they'll probably update the platform some time after Nissan decides to do something about the GT-R.

Muscle cars are by definition cheap and simple with a V8 at the front that makes huge power.
Once you put it on complex suspension all fit it with all kinds of gizmo it won't be cheap. It will become a sportscar like then ew Stang and Camaro.

>they actually introduced a slew of updates
And it's still a pigfat can't-turn that now has an iPad in the center console or whatever, good job.

It costs the same in materials to make a BMW sedan as it does to make a Chevy, Honda or Alfa sedan.

Costing the same in materials does not mean it costs the same overall.
Think about engineering time and costs, designer, man hours put into ansembling it, etc.

when Fiat wants to make it worse

How does this thing look like a 4 door corvette?

Long, sloping, low hood line that rises toward the back

I seriously hope that they don't make this.

FUG

XDDDDD

these will fit in perfectly with the hood black community

Like all dodge cars.

>I dont understand the appeal of Muscle Cars, the post