/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Last Words: Summon a /svg/ - Shadowverse General.

Shadowverse is a game
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Executed:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/y4v9i
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh boy I fucking love threadwars

Real thread here. Remember to report thread war fags.

Pedos out.
/hsg/ out.
Masters in!

Is it really Mordecai or Soul Grinder? Deviantard retards are dumb, which's important to note.

he's got them spikes shit in his back going on, that hints towards mordecai

Nice "real thread" you've got going on here.

Saged.

bump

Don't bother.

Just reinsert /hsg/ into the OP next time.

Wow, you weebs are really easily riled up.

I won, get over it.

>getting so riled up that you reply to me in the thread you didn't make

kek, and you wonder why it keeps reappearing into the OP

>You can only reply to thread you yourself make on Veeky Forums.

Ok kid. Whatever you say.

>literally going out of your way to say you "won" a thread war
>in the thread you didn't make

Hahaha, how can one person be this aggrieved?

Yeah, you're right. Out of us two having this shitposting match, you obviously won, and the facat that I'm milling around in a the deserted "Proper thread" is just more power to you.

Yeah kid, whatever you say.

Didn't this happen already?

Why is this guy coming here trying to stir shit up again?

I'm not stirring shit up.

You guys are.

I'm neither you nor the OP of this thread, so I'm not an autist making threads just because I got baited by an OP.

Have fun keeping up with whoever will inevitably put in /hsg/ again. We already get shitters putting in their discord link every now and then, so it will be inevitable.

>spammed your thread over 20 times the last time before you got janitored
>not stirring shit up

heh

>make thread
>"REEE WE DON'T WANT THAT THREAD, WE'RE GOING TO MAKE 3 DIFFERENT THREADS EVEN THOUGH A PERFECTLY GOOD ONE IS HERE".

Nah, seems like you guys sure love stirring shit up.

>make thread 150 posts early and literally spam it enough to get moderated
>I'm not the one stirring shit up!

Okay dude.

For someone who says he doesn't care you sure seem to reply a lot

Seems like you sure love stirring shit up

>You guys are.

Isn't this the same person that spammed /svg/ a few days ago when no one wanted to use your shitposting general? You spent several hours posting the same cross-thread link and just simply shitting up the thread and you want to say that "we" started it?

Get outta here you dummy and go do something semi-productive like masturbate or something.

Yeah the last time he came by he sperged out in such an epic proportion that he's now very desperate to say he won this time

Notice how he keeps saying it so he can reassure himself

Well, you guys did start it. I'm just glad I was the bigger man to end it.

>For someone who says he doesn't care you sure seem to reply a lot

Nice youtube comment man. Upvote from me. I never said I didn't care, and even if I did you still don't make any sense. Is this the kind of retard this game actually attracts?

>to end it
But /hsg/ is just going to appear in the OP again

Are you going to keep creating threads for us /hsg/-kun?

I've anger enough weebs to have them honour me in the OP of EVERY thread they're going to make.

I've upset pedos enough that I don't need to do anything for a while and they'll still be thinking about me.

I won.

Good Grief.

>I was the bigger man
>I won.

There it is again, see You're awfully insecure about what you did here imgur.com/a/y4v9i huh?

That's some tasty pop psychology you got there.

I saying "I won" because it clearly annoys you; and I won.

/hsg/ in the OP was never about honoring you, I don't know how you made that leap

Its just bait for /hsg/ which most of them don't take. Besides you of course, who started posting in our thread. In rather copious amounts

>/hsg/ in the OP was never about honoring you, I don't know how you made that leap

I dunno, maybe all the people saying "I'm going to make sure to add /hsg/ to the OP just because you annoyed me so much".

Please, learn to read.

People added in /hsg/ for weeks before you appeared because it baited /hsg/ in general.

You're just the most recent and notably autistic of them.

but /hsg/ has been in the OP before you came along

That's what I said.

But now, they're adding it because of me.

>An entire thread of weebs defeated by someone they called "autistic".

What does that make you? Double autistic?

>creating a general for someone is defeating them!

uhh

As long as I'm not the one spamming threads and making threads for other generals, I think I'm not the autistic one here.

I know you're trying to repress your memory of being BTFO last time and desperately need this time to be the time you "won" and "defeated" the enemy, but you have to have some perspective here.

>I think I'm not the autistic one here.
Ugh, dude?

You play shadowverse.

Yeah, and if I were a real autist such as yourself, I would be shitting up the Hearthstone general and making new /hsg/ threads despite not playing it.

And you're not.

Looks like I won here, kiddo.

These are the replies of a man with no arguments that desperately wants the last word

>I'm not acting autistic and you are
>you won here

I don't get it but congratulations, man.

I'm literally just shitposting. Weebs aren't the best at arguments so I see no need to actually try. Weebs post nonsense shit like so why should I bother putting effort into discussion. They're too blinded by rage for me to care.

Thank you?

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

>Nah, seems like you guys sure love stirring shit up.
>I'm literally just shitposting.
t. you

Ah, it's the old "I can't actually reply so I better say it was a master ruse shitposting all along" gambit.

Glad you agree.

Nah, seems like you sure love stirring shit up. :^)

Nah, you're thinking of the weebs I defeated. They started the strirring, I put the end to it.

not bad but WTF it's the 5th lord of the flies that i drop

Why does that bug likes me so much? i don't even play necro...

>defeated

Haha, what an obsession. Just take a second and imagine a random user coming across this thread and how desperate you would look to him right now.

Rejoice, your "victory" will be preserved in the archives for all to read.

But you didn't put an end to anything

You're just going in circles now my man

>They started the strirring
>But I put the end to it

>*draws katana*
>*teleports behind you*

>pshhhh nothing personnel kid

what should i liquefy?

Go to the other thread and ask.

This one is just a couple of bored people making fun of this guy. You have to let him win by posting in the "real" thread he made for us, you know.

I've got an entire thread devoted to discussing me, for a game I never played. I've got 2 or 3 people feeding me the same nonsense insults, while the OP of the thread I made is flourishing, and they're getting angrier because of it.

I've won so much they're telling me that winning shows insecurity.

Imagine you won so much that the people you defeated cursed the very idea of victory itself. That's what's happening here. The tears are delicious.

>no u, ur mad
>I made your general, take that

that's basically what you're doing, I don't think you've done anything besides shitpost on the internet but I'm sure thinking you won makes you feel better

>this oversensitive self-justification

Somehow I think real victors don't need to claim repeatedly that they won after admitting that they were only pretending to be retarded.

I was looking through my rune cards, and I noticed this card I always thought was complete garbage

Arcane Englightenment - 6 cost spell - Draw 1 card - Spellboost : Draw one more

So what I thought is using this in a sigil PTP deck to discard a shit ton of cards into the graveyard? Is this a stupid idea?

They do if the quantifier for victory is the saltyness of dumb weebs.

Real thread here love the sole purpose of this thread is for me to gloat in my victory.

But if the quantifier for victory is the saltyness of /hsg/ posters who took the bait, we won

So we're all winners here

Brexit or remain?

If we're talking about saltiness, all actual evidence shows that you are the loser here.

>got so salty about something in an OP that you created a thread for another general
>spammed it 20 times until you got deleted
>so mad that you tried again a few days later
>unironically insisting you "won" every post

kek

>so mad that you tried again a few days later.

You mean "So passionate that a few days later you succeeded".

Because that's what happened. Ya' know... when I won?

>So passionate
>passionate
>for an internet argument

wtf?

Hey, I was quoting you.

>passionate about shitposting

oh man

I win.

No, i win.