Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/YSSbAnW.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/aco/1480080599986.png
my.mixtape.moe/lesvth.mp3
a.clyp.it/c0jbtpxt.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/zvvcju.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pictured: Volt Prime's extended family

first for torid saryn bets OTP

price check on this?

give you 15p for it

it's shit, reroll

xth for please let me fuse 2 riven mods into a new one

As far as I know, there isn't. Honestly the grind wouldn't be so fuckin irritating if you actually got a decent amount of standing.

finally, deal

my ign is higgus

shit, soma needs two attack mods

either crit and multi, or crit and damage, or multi and damage, or multi and crit

Why does it have huge tits and a well proportioned ass?

I'll tell you why. Super advanced Orokin sex dolls. I mean do you really think the Orokin, a maximally hedonistic post scarcity society would not have those?

New Player and horrible shitter here. I see a lot of people complaining about Conclave. I absolutely hate PvP, but is there anyway to increase Reputation as a PvE player?

The warframes were piloted by children

I wonder what happens when the potato kids start going through puberty and getting urges

Not that I know of.

>tfw your legs are okay

>DE actually does this
>the merged riven can only be from your two initial weapons but it's random
>no control over which stats you get so +status chance -recoil
>irreversible

that probably made it even better for their orokin masters
I mean Teshin even tells you how twisted they were during TWW

>I wonder what happens when the potato kids start going through puberty and getting urges
a lot of saryns and ivaras are going to get equipped, piloted into the transference room and then groped

Cheese the daily/weekly challenges with like minded individuals

I believe they added in invite-only functionality

What if all warframes were blank suits of technocyte armor, but when infused with the void energy and operators will they turned into what they wanted to be like.

how the fuck do i find 2 Challenge rooms to finish this junction? have done like 20 lua missions already sent's give me cancer.

Which primes would make the best EYE frames? I'm trying to run vauban but I feel like there are other choices.

>There are shitters who don't run AFK Ash

post ovens

At this point I think we only have one Warframe canonically, whether that means the frames we build are just directions for manipulating the technocyte of one frame into different forms a la mass produced models and prime models, or we only have "one" in the story and it's just the only one for simplicity purposes.

k

alright guys, post your frame/weapon idea

grineer-modified frame (like valkyr was modified by corpus)
A big tanky frame that can run like a train into enemies, and cannons all over it's body put here by grineers
with an industrial look

Vauban/Volt/Rhino/Frost

They've all got the right stuff of being largely black with gold fancy bits and highlighting, though I'd say Frost and Volt the best, since they have some actual clothing-y bits on them too.

>No forma
for shame

How do I kohm? Is it worth the 300oxium?

i.4cdn.org/aco/1480080599986.png

started it after screenshot

What is she eating?

Canonically it's left unspecified. The potato's decision to reconnect to their lost frame in TWW was more out of urgency than implying its their only frame; The Fortress had moved but the frame was still inside with no time to track the fortress down once again. Hell, even Lotus says to deploy 'a warframe' not 'your warframe' at the beginning of the whole mess.

I know Dark Sector isn't technically cannon, but I think it can still work in the WF timeline. What if Warframes are ancient compared to the Orokin. It's a technology they discovered and tailored to work for transference.

How many?

>Eyes instead of Batou lenses
>Nose
>All her fingers

Why bother with lewds if you're going to ignore so much of a character's design?

The most we get is a handwave in the short description of Proto excalibur and Nyx.

>people joining akkad with max ranked everything
for what purpose
I thought htis was the new draco

Kohm is still okay despite DE nerfing it like 10 times.

I had an idea for a guy that used steam and blast damage and would be connected to some new steam-based suicide bomber grineer. You'd have the event with the new suicide bomber grineer then the quest to find the frame's parts. The grineer would have been reverse engineering some bits of the frame, but couldn't understand how to rebuild it.

I called the frame "Vent", which isn't the best name. He had stuff like a knockback/knockdown blast that did minor damage, but would open enemies up to finishers. And he had a movement thing which launched up up on a steam jet. Plus he could "enchant" the party's weapons with extra blast damage and increased status chance. I never figured out a good 4th ability, though. Seems like it could be something with good crowd control/damage however.

my.mixtape.moe/lesvth.mp3

who the fuck stands like this?

I swear to god if this is simaris again

I don't know what I expected.

Meemsters

you expected this: a.clyp.it/c0jbtpxt.mp3

More.

>fixing the solo loopy green hill at the end
I don't know if this is a positive or negative change

jesus christ 10o calm down

>2000 endo
>4000 endo
>2000 endo
lifting those endo waves

funny enough I did make the original simaris ear rape. i make too much shit for this general.

>Place has %bonus to melee kills
>dont bring a decent melee weapon to contribute
>instead, take kills from people actually bothering to melee

best armor sets GO

targis

list over

Kuva is one helluva drug.

targis prime :^)

it's true and you know it

hulta

semi new player here
mr 9

have rhino nova trinity

when am I "raid ready"?
Im tired of being out of credits and making some plat from arcanes seems nice

YOU WILL NEVER BE READY TENNO!!!!

There are fates worse than death, friend.

ARE YOU READY FOR A SACRIFICE?

punchthrough, ROF, and then stack dat damage

it's fun

That's a really hard to answer question. I'm MR 16 and have been playing since right after closed beta. I'm not raid ready. I can run Sorties just fine, but raids fuck my shit up. Mostly because running with pubies and randies is always a mistake.

my.mixtape.moe/zvvcju.webm

slowva will work for raids, the other two are useless

read the guide, join the raid chat channel, watch a couple of youtube explanations of the mechanics, and go ham

How does Equinox work? Is it worth a perma slot for a F2P poorfag on the PS4? I know nothing of it or Limbo but they LOOK to do something similar?

>team fails spy mission for Nitain
>Try to join another
>Nitain mission is mission
>But it still has 7 minutes until it's gone

Where the fuck?

>pubbing in spy runs

>V polarity
>unrolled
>no downsides
>+multishot
>+crit

for only 2k this virgin perfection can be yours

>pub spy
4 what purpose 10o

Mission is missing*
Don't know what the fuck happened to my brain there.

Sure. I've had a couple of (bad?) ideas.

>Disguise frame
>Female, fox themed, with the whole nip fox mask aesthetic.
>Passive increases the chance of rare drops of enemies killed when unaware
>tons of energy, but pretty squishy. Decently fast.
>1: Lure. Cast on an enemy lures them towards the player and pacifies them.
>2: possess: kills a nearby unit and disguises herself to look like them. Only works on humanoid units (no moas, rollers, ospreys, etc). Effectively the same as being invisible. Dispelled after attacking.
>3: Illusion. AoE that pacifies surrounding enemies for a short while. If disguised, it instead tricks them into fighting for her.
>4: Masquerade: AOE version of 2, where nearby allies are also disguised.

>Warlock/Witch frame
>Female, witch themed, ghostly cloth (like ivara's loincloth thing) give it a "robe", covering her otherwise plain design. Hips are a must-have. Some sort of mark near the pelvis.
>Battle-caster, with decent health and energy.
>1: Hex: Witch Debuffs enemies in front of her with decreased speed.
>2: Scratch. Witch swipes her hand, and scratches things in front of her in a wide arc. Hexed enemies take extra damage.
>3: Charge: Witch summons something big and tentacled around her and dives ahead, damaging enemies at launch and landing. Hexed enemies are also rooted and take minor DoT.
>4: Curse. Witch fills the area around her with swarming creatures, damaging them to heal herself. Hexed enemies will heal nearby allies, too.

>only 2 mods
trash

Had no one else on, had to take the chance.
I should have known!

>waifu faggot detected
go away

I'd like a Mantis Warframe, female, and for her to do Swarms like Locus or other insects, maybe number for are giant Technoid Spiders that are temp pets

probably not since you have to use a controller. but best you can do is run max range and some decent duration+ efficiency. I mean unless you wanna run power strength buffer for your team then it's not worth investing.

limbo pretty much rifts you and your squad out of dmg, massive energy regen and thats about it. doesn't get more complicated than that unless you know some sleekable finisher stuff.

>spy shit on earth

Equinox and Limbo are completely different, Equinox is actually good

guess how much 3 positives for Soma would cost you
the price is more than adequate

Did anyone figure out what the console with "???" prompt in the fortress does?

>waifu
I already have a saryn. Just that the fox look works better for a woman, and if you weren't so much a sperg you would also notice the "/warlock" on the second one. Why does the notion of tits bother you so much?

>spoonframe
>rageframe
>shovelframe

it doesnt, the fact that you demand hips and ass and tits and other waifu requirements so you can jerk it off while bullet jumping is what bothers me

a steam machine frame, i like it
1 release a steam blast that knockdown enemies
2 use his engines to launch himself forward
3 build up pressure in his engine to increase movement speed and mele damages
4 release a steam cloud that blind/burn enemies

>tfw no ZoolanderFrame

Little defensive there, aren't ya buddy?

>mfw no allframe

HOTELFRAME WHEN

I know /wfg/ hates this idea, however, I would love it for DE to have Warframes based off all the Factions. We already have Valkyr and we're getting an Infested Frame, all that's left is a Grineer frame. To go one step further, they should introduce Warframes based off of the Syndicates we can get (God forbid they be, behind Reputation Grind though)

>Sancti Oberon
wonder how that would work

Who is the corpus frame? Don't you dare say mag you fucking retard why would they create a frame that explicitly fucks them over

>Expend 1000 total energy for a syndicate proc that lasts 30 seconds instead of ten

Benedict cumberbatch started taking hormones or is that his mum?

valkyr

stock valkyr is a frame that was modified en studied by the corpus

Well I didn't say anything about ass, and come on I would need four hands to fap while bullet jumping. The reason for hips is because witches are sluts, and hips are generally less likely to bug people that tits unless they're absurd.

Well yeah; dismissing an idea based off of aestetic choices is retarded. It'd be much better if he had gone with "your idea is shit because of X ability or Y reason." instead of "I dislike ass, so it's shit." It's the current year; being gay isn't a big deal anymore.

it's cumbinsnitch, just hollywood magic

make it end

man Beenadick cucumberbatch is really good actor