>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Digimon Adventure tri. episodes:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Digimon World: Next Order is coming to the west!
gematsu.com/2016/09/digimon-world-next-order-coming-west-ps4-early-2017

>Discord Link (as requested)
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 8
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=874081

>Digimon World Next Order English Trailer
youtu.be/kfIMnZ77niQ

>Digimon World Next Order Pre-Order Bonuses and Release Date
gematsu.com/2016/11/digimon-world-next-order-launches-january-31-north-america

>BLACK FRIDAY SALE! CYBER SLEUTH ON SALE!
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/11/22/playstation-store-sales-north-america-november-22-28-2016-black-friday-sale/#/slide/1

>PROMO CODE TO SAVE AN EXTRA 10% OFF YOUR PURCHASE!
D9NGJ7NF3L

Who is your favorite digimon and why?

GeoGreymon. I love it's design and Mega Burst is such a cool looking move.

Appmon is play too safe. I don't like how they use the virus excuse instead of just plain using asshole appmons who deserves ass kicking, it looks too similar to Adventure's black gears and 02's black rings and they double the safety by using hunter's digimon capture system, so even a world destroying attack would merely capture the target appmon instead of utterly annihilating it.

I hope that if they ever get to capture cameramon again or any other legit evil digimon, using their chip would corrupt into the side of evil their buddymon, after all all they got so far were appmons who were actually nice and were only being mindfucked, so it would be fun to see what happens if they applink with an evil mon. Besides, I don't think chipping the villains is an actual solution to shit, because regular appmon have proven that they can still move around as holograms when they aren't materialized.

>so it would be fun to see what happens if they applink with an evil mon
Are there any inherently evil apps though?

Cameramon looked plenty of evil, and it didn't look like he was being forced into being an asshole.

True.

Also Mienumon and the other one with her in episode 5 (completely forgotten its name).

And Hackmon if we're going down that route, but Rei will turn to the good side based on all the promotional art we've seen.

I can't wait to see hackmon becoming a pussy weakling, the fate of all bad boys turned good guys. They say the power of friendship makes people stronger, but that usually has the opposite effect in redeemed villains as they get weaker as members of the good guys or simply can't catch up with the hero who gets better power ups

I really hope they don't go down that route.

Ken became absolutely terrible after he got redeemed.

Keramon. It's a lanky, manic looking wiry virus monster and its evolutions retain most of the aspects I like about it while still being distinct from each other

You bet they will go that route. Hackmon effortlessly asskicked six appmons of the same level while being a dick and probably it will take the might of the three super level good appmons to ever scratch his paint at all as raidramon. Odds are that once he becomes good, hackmon and raidramon will be no better than gatchmon and dogatchmon individually and will be only on par with other ultimates post redemption, maybe even weaker than globemon because protagonist power and all.

>Odds are that once he becomes good, hackmon and raidramon will be no better than gatchmon and dogatchmon individually and will be only on par with other ultimates post redemption, maybe even weaker than globemon because protagonist power and all.
>the state of my hopes for Appmon if that actually happens
It would be so fucking depressing.

>Hey guys we heard you really wanted more Ultimate evolutions for the original series
>Here's all of them handed to them on a whim with no drama to it
>Here's Palmon..
>Oh it's Rosemon
>We already saw her in Savers
>Well.... Here's Rosemon!

Thanks Tri. Didn't want you to put any effort in to give us anything new or interesting. Just make the Palmon and Lalahmon line completely interchangeable.

Lilithmon, she's the cutest and has a funny personality

To be fair, Rosemon has been palmon's ultimate since years before lalamon was created and its not like all the other five mons got new ultimates, all of them got the ultimates they had designated to them long ago but weren't added to the anime

After a lot of thought, I'd say Clockmon is my favorite digimon, because it perfectly exemplifies the whole over-the-top design standard of classic digimon that I love.
They could've just made it a clock with limbs, without the humanoid upper part, and they did later, but it looks too normal that way, too safe and straightforward, like a pokémon.

It has been 13 threads since I last posted a blank evolution template.

Blastmon.

Because he is amazing.

Betamon because he makes me feel like an alpha when I get to boss him around.

I really like Terriermon and Gargomon but saintgargomon is just retarded looking

They were always interchangeable.
Cyber Sleuth didn't even give Lalamon any evolutions that Palmon doesn't also have.

Which is why it was a mistake. They are too interchangable and they could have given a new plant ultimate some screen time and it would have brought some fresh life to the Palmon line and split them apart.

>Lilamon's third option is Lilithmon while Lilymon's third option is fucking falcormon

There's no justice in this world.

once again proving that lilamon is best girl

>Falcomon
Isn't that Holydramon?

And then betamon evolves into Ranamon and makes of you her bitch.

Die in a fire faggot. Furries ruin the Digimon community.

>Ranamon
>furrybait

Squid tits >>> furry fish girl

But user, Ranamon is 10/10 top waifu material. Maybe you are mistaking her for renamon

I don't have any particular favorites, because I hate myself for being weaker than them. I want to train hard and gain lots of power, so one day I can say that I AM THE FUCKING STRONG!

>no mention of vampire catgirl

I kinda had high expectations for Eri, but she is annoying

Dunno, I like many. Garurumon's line, Agewomon's line, Renamon's line, Ladydevimon, Lilithmon, Dorumon's line (with Dorugoramon as mega)

I hope her and Astra start to say things other than their idol/AppTuber catchphrases sooner rather than later.

There's thousands of mons, it is simply to be expected that a lot of them wouldn't be picked

Will they fuck??

Will you fuck?

>Will you fuck?
Probably....once i start College again and if the girl has brown short girl with white skin, a decent height and is skinny

He's even more of a beta than takato, so never. At best he would become a dildo for some woman

Eri will use him as her DOKKAN PUNCH training bag.

So no.

Maybe some fisting.

do you hate Eri?

It is. Angewomon has a link going to it.

The Yuujin evil subplot will be dropped. It's Dark Ocean 2.0

Screencap this post.

Ded thread
Ded series

Anyone have tips for a new shitter playing cybersluts? I'm only on chapter 2 right now.

Piercing Damage is love, Piercing is life.

Nah, he will be the one who has Charismon.

No user, he is the appmon. No human, besides an autist, would speak the way he does. Haru just cannot pick up on it because he is a naive little fuck.

Don't think so. Yuujin is Haru's childhood friend and Appmons don't seem to be older than a couple of years, so him being an Appmon doesn't make sense.

What would his digimon partner be?

Nah, Rei will grab Eri by the pussy and fuck her while Hackmon hack-fuck everyone else with his tentacles.

Why isn't there more cute art of Ami?

Roleplaymon had parents and most likely grandparents as well. They are old shit.

So? He could have implemented those memories in Haru and everyone else around him.

Is that a skirt pleat or h-her pantsu I can't tell for sure but it definitely looks like the latter

There's plenty.

s-sauce?

So is there a good rule of thumb between de-digivolving and raising to get a good balance of stats/efficiency to use the mons I want on my run?

Wait until your mons hit the level cap to devolving them

Man I hope the anniversary V-pets don´t cost a leg and an arm.

I have too many favorites but I guess I will go with Hikari's Tailmon as she was as much of a character than any human. She had personality, sass, and an air of maturity. Her story to this day still gives me feels but ot makes me sad to see her become Hikari's pet cat that can occasionally turn into a sexy lady whose too lewd for western audiences.

Goddamn, and I thought the pacing of the Appmon anime was bad, but the pacing of the manga is 1000 times worse.

This is a little heartbreaking, specially with the panting.

metalseadramon

Didn't really watch the show past the first season and he was really coool. I still think he looks really cool

>tfw no Leomon/Jeri figure.

>wanting to have a figure of the king of jobbers.

>Not wanting a figure of the little broken cutie and her unfortunate Beast King..

important image

That it is.

>being an amphibian
>having tits
Does not compute.

It only needs to compute with your heart.

>being data
>having tits
???

Here's one on the house.

>hackmon
>evil
no

He's evil at the moment.

Hourly reminder that only Agumon will suck you dry then tuck you in with a peck on the pecker. No other Digimon compares to her Waifu skills.

snowagumon?

No, Snowagumon is a snow nigger.

>snow nigger
I thought that was SnowGoburimon.

he's a snow kebab

So a snow sandnigger?

How about Gabumon? When you get down to it that's just agumon in a fursuit

Hackmon is not evil, he's just following orders. Not much different like when Agumon and Gabumon fought against each other only because their partners told them to do it.

gabumon is a snow tranny

>agumon in a fursuit
Then how you would call a Snow Agumon in a fursuit?

Whatever you want because you already ate it.

Video games have tits.

So Rei's just a selfish dick then.

The last boss in Next Order seems like he is almost invulnerable to my mega digimons but as soon as I ExE into Omegamon I can go afk and he will still win the fight.

Did they implement some reduced damage so you would be forced to summon omegamon on the last fight or are ExE forms just that powerful compared to megas?

It's a bit meh if I'm going to have to summon this guy every bossbattle in the postgame when I just want to fight with my own digimon.

Toyagumon?

I hope this doesn't become a shit forced meme.

>this dead time
We suck.

Try harder then

No matter what form they take, I'll always loathe them for telling me they need the toilet right after we passed one half the map ago.

She's more of a water faery than an amphibian, and you should know by now that in the world of fiction, non mammals humanoids and alies from completely different planets have tits for some reason.

That's why you stack up on port-a-pottys

I'm a hoarder.

Why Heroes always has Flash events when I'm at work?

Fuckers.

Anything looks better with tits user

I'm surprised they did one today of all days.