youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YasumiMatsuno/status/85483228454072321
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvpqfkxJuYE
youtube.com/watch?v=VAw3lOoA7yQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OK holdover edition

Exdeath is best Death

>Stella was weak
>Luna is strong
They said

That dude just admitted to it you cum guzzling retard

That he is.

getting all these guys to 100 never ever

Which have you played anons?

And those hundreds of pulls are just for the banner's 5* base. That should tell you how low the rates are.

Threadly reminder that Versus XIII wouldn't be anything like your fanfiction.

Versus XIII is dead. The only things left is the carcass of its character in XV.

Gil pull never ever.

Alright lads, just reached 10k JEWels in BE

Do I roll once for Gil? or should I save for the 10k pull?!?!?!?!?!

Save for the 10k pull.

And keep going through your missions to get more Lapis in the meantime.

Pull for Gil, 10k pull is a meme

I would say do one 5k pull.

Assuming we get the 10k pull at new year's eve too, if you do the daily 90 lapis you will get around 2700 lapis back in a month. And then there are other sources of lapis like rank ups, login bonuses, map missions and the events that will happen until then. So I think recovering the 5k won't be impossible until then. Worst case scenario you can just buy the lapis that will be missing, as it will probably not be much.

It takes whales hundreds of pulls to get each new 5* base, it's not worth it

>Hasn't played Mystic Quest
>Hasn't watched Legend of the Crystals
>Doesn't know Vagrant Story was retroactively made an FF with the Ivalice Alliance

I can understand Justice Monsters V & King's Knight though

Who should I be TM farming?

Zidane & Cecil

>Can understand JMV, a mobile game right there for you to play.
Sorry user, but that guy has no excuse. I only played BE, VI, VII, VII:CC and IX. I'm no real fan.

twitter.com/YasumiMatsuno/status/85483228454072321
I will try the others when i will have time to.

Miyuki / Chiz / Cecil / Zidane / Kekswell

Not Matsuno's call, that's up to S-E.

>Kekswell
Lasswell doen't have a TMR, he's a story unit.

so is Gilg with his tmr equal to, stronger, or weaker than lightning or luneth?

No, the other Kekswell

You know, Bartz

yes

Doublehand doesn't stack here in GL. Also autists are people too, faggot.

Is Dual Cast not worth farming?

He's obviously talking about Ultrosposter's girlfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvpqfkxJuYE

Unless you have a Refia, don't farm. Gets more obsolete by the banner in JP.

now? not unless you need the perfect healer. There are better stuff to farm over than that since there are 3 viable non 5 star black mages that get it naturally

I got a refia and tilith

what else can you farm? Getting the dual wield on Gil is pretty much the first thing to do for him

who /gilgamesh/ here

genji glove here i fucking come, fuck you zidane i never pulled your monkey ass

if you could somehow get maxwell on that team and use his LB to charge up exdeaths LB within the 2nd or 3rd turn oh boy all those conditions

40% on the gloves only. I cant beat elt gilgamesh without serious whale help.

You could farm now but you'll regret it so much later. You'll feel powerful but when Y'shtola or some OP GL exclusive white mage with the skill comes around, you'll feel fucked up. How much Ludmilles you have anyway?

I wasn't able to clear it without help either, had a ~400 atk CoD 6* with dual wield. I hope you can grab the moogle user

If you've logged in every day for the past month we're also getting another trust moogle tomorrow.

Much.
MUCH.
Stronger.

In fact, without DW he's already better than CoD and Elza, despite the wiki's bullshit.

>A max F2P gil gets 483 ATK
>A max F2P CoD gets 466 ATK
>A max F2P Elza gets 481 ATK

CoD is worthless outside of humans, but obviously the best when you are. The real question is Elza vs Gilg:
His multiplier is less than Elza's barrage (3.6 vs 4.2), but hers is Random Target and split 3 ways. A single elemental chain brings his multiplier higher than hers can reach with one element chain (it becomes 4.68 vs 4.62) and only gets better as you go along.

So not only does he have more attack, he also has a higher multiplier. Her LB is also not worth mentioning because it's less than her normal attack against ST bosses.

1 at 0.1%

here are my units:

i'm so excited i could pee desu
this banner brought me up from having zero 6* attackers to exdeath and gilg with a basket of trust moogles waiting to be eaten
probably gonna keep doing daily pulls for Bartz too

Yeah, Im eyeing that daily reward moogle. Nothing to do but finish leveling my Gil and see if he can help in beating himself.

You only have one user, don't do it until XIII-2 Gil comes out to wreck you.

>another trust moogle tomorrow
That reminds me, when will we get the monthly arena rewards? My Zidane's at 80% and he needs it.

Terranigma is from Square?
Post theme: youtube.com/watch?v=VAw3lOoA7yQ

I can't beat Surging Menace on global.. Had a 400 atk Lighting friend any whales out there wanna lend a hand? Friend code is 319.908.279

Are you using items?

old enix

Reply to this post or your moogle dies in his sleep tonight

Don't the units need throw to use items? I don't have any good units with throw

ORBFEST WHEN?

touch my genji glove and die

At the end of the month, probably.

>CoD is worthless outside of humans
This is only the case if you have several of the 5* base physical characters.
tfw I have DW but I'll never pull Gil

It scales exponentially.

So while the weekly rewards take an extra week to get here, the monthly rewards take an extra year. JP users still haven't gotten their first month's rewards yet, but they expect them to start trickling in a few months from now.

Oh I didn't mean useless in the general sense, I just meant when comparing her as a straight physical attacker to certain base 5*s.

She's almost always useful just for Comeback and Omni-Veil (you don't want your healer casting those skills, it's better on a physical unit). I'd rather slot her than Elza any day.

Fucking hell

that guy was joking

This only reminds me that I'm going to miss out on both a trust moogle and 300 lapis because I took a few day break.

Yeah, outside of humans she isn't going to be as good as Lightning/Luneth/Elza/Gil, but she's still one of the overall best to have right now.
Add in her support capabilities and natural bulk and it confuses me why so many people try to write her off as "worthless unless against a human"

I like that his shitpost was wholly believable by gumi standards

it was a really good joke, yeah.

That is great, I just have a problem with the snare drum. Sounds like Lars is playing with a great orchistra and he ruins everything

Why is there 2 threads?

No wonder this thread is slow, waifufags are retarded and blind.

waifuists mad they didn't make the OP

Wait can you only draw the black friday relic draw once?

Yeah. they just made it full price because you get really good shit from it. It's otherwise identical to a lucky draw.

It looks like they forgot to add the BE pastebin too.

who's that blonde girl? a removed chareacter?

Btw, Are there multiple paths/endings to this game?

lame

I'm pretty new to rk, this would have been my third 11 pull. The first one was on the keeper's choice 2 banner, where I got Platinum Sword, Stardust Rod, and Masamune. Should I draw on KC 2 again or something else?

And of course after the fact I forget something. This time being King's Knight on Famicom/NES being retroactively added to XV Universe

ah man, you have yet to be blessed with Garnet SSB + BSB, Gilg BSB + SSB or Arc BSB + SSB

I am kinda in love ( and so fucking lucky)

The first III banner. If you get Onion Knight's BSB, you are set for life.

Then you'd have to grind for OK motes

Only shurikens and grenades need throw

>grind
if that is what you call XP dungeons yes, but it's not grinding at all. It's doing a dungeon every 30*5 minutes. That's not grindy, BE is grindy

Throw 50 at the Onion/Luneth Burst banner, unless you just don't like III.
Saving for OSBfest is also an option, but that's probably not until the middle of next month.
I say that because an orbfest that was supposed to be part of Goldfestwas datamined to bearound that time.

>Are there multiple paths/endings to this game?
no, only one with a secret ending.

I don't think I'd ever use Gilg's SSB if I had his BSB.

welp guess I'm not set for life then

16 hours before the end of the embargo

You have Shout, you'll be fine.
That's still a lot of good shit, that White Mage Robe in particular is a really good party heal SSB and you should add Arc and I guess Luneth to your party when you get a chance.

Wait, what BSBs did you get from the Black Friday draw? Maybe Luneth isn't the best choice.

then you are an idiot. attacking all and major regen is amazing

Also a secret boss instead of Ardyn?

I have his SSB, I know that it's fine. But it's weaker than his BSB so I probably wouldn't bother with it if I was only fighting one target.

>Watching a whale on twitch fail at gearing his Gil
>Thinks Blood Sword is a regular sword

Literally just a Zeus Mace (Penelo's Evanescence)

So did the BE injectors get holocausted?

yes

>gotta capture this ffmon
>but it's stacked
>gotta inflict it with status ailments that it 75% resists
>as soon as you unstack it it causes berserk on your party

FUCK YOU LET ME CAPTURE YOU

OK SSB is still great. You'll want to use motes to upgrade his Physical RSs. He's your designated Breakdown user now.

Yeah, stick Luneth in your party.
I don't know who I'd pick between Penelo and Arc though, Arc's SSB is the better medica but Penelo's comes with a party heal burst command.

>one target

of course. You said never. There are plenty of U++++++++++++'s that need you to attack multiple people and his is one of the better attack all abilities out there.

He's my best attack all ability actually. Laguna's ssb is the only other decent one I have...

WHOOOOO?????