Super syngaporean gaymers general #392 - /ssg/

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #392

Fugly Legend Assist Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E
Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Nov. 25th - Nov. 27th
> Gaphyl (Ardor), Guinevere (Thunder), Magnus (Whirlwind), Latios (Light), Asakura (Dark), Baltheon (Dark, Legendary), Felix (Thunder, Legendary)

Dec. 2nd - Dec. 4th
> Kyosuke (Ardor), EA82 Nikita (Thunder), Princess Meiran (Whirlwind), Crocell (Light), Jeunese (Dark), Shu (Ardor, Legendary), Vonchi (Light, Legendary)

Dec. 9th - Dec. 11th
> Bora (Ardor), AU96 Karpila (Thunder), Ernesto (Whirlwind), Silla (Light), Lilith (Dark), Bell (Thunder, Legendary), Serestia (Dark, Legendary)

Current events:
Leonard Rival Match: 11/13 - 11/27
MX26 Kumi Rival Match: 11/20 - 12/4
Alkyde Boss Match: 11/26 - 11/27 & 12/3 - 12/4
BLACK Friday Sales: 11/23 - 11/26

Developer notes: docs.google.com/document/d/1JzwpsLE8tC1a46rMc8VFaQQc99uYIn2nyNfPFw8g8dk/preview

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

Reminder that ardor wrecks every single element and dark can't stop it.

wow, disgusting. New cute op to migrate to when?

Reminder that ardor is gonna be balanced by spending 1500 ds for Presty

>not liking Jibril
You fags are disgusting

>be anti meta
>eat ardor for breakfast
>drink WWnigger tears
Feels good.

Hope I get Pretsy from a random free draw

>liking literal old hags/males

>they are making ugly art for legends so they can sell unique skins.

M A R K E T I N G S T R A T E G Y

???

>liking ugly butch lesbians

Jibril is cute
CUTE

>Man jaw the legend
>Cute
I wish I had strong jawline like that.

>presty is going to be worse than ronald and zibroi
>bandwagoners will cry
can't wait

Well I feel like a fucking idiot for posting asking for advice without realizing the thread was about to be abandoned. if anyone wants to help me out.

I love Uriel!

REROLL

Way better than that shitty dark legendary

GIVE ME LOLI OR GIVE ME DEATH

It's a natural reaction for low test beta faggots.

Grab magnus, train luka and replace goal keeper.

It's pretty good but doesn't fit the theme, it's too western.

Magnus is a great backlane unit, but you still need a decent gk.
Focus on EE your striker and mid lane units

She is Gaphyl sister

you need a goalkeeper, angela, isillia or black tortoise should be pretty good,
lucian too, but he is a tad worse than the other 3,

if i were you i would probably get magnus and just hope to get one of the gk mentioned in scout,
if you have literally 0 luck, endure a bit and farm like a madman Nute (free 5* gk) when she comes again

>people betting on their shitty luck to draw new dark legend instead of buying her
Honestly though, what skills would she need to be able to survive Sharr? Be another Angela on steroids?

sweet dreams /ssg/ have you chosen a 5* from the event yet i picked ustiel shes a qt

What if they enable opponent's chains to activate in the starburst patch?

>what skills would she need to be able to survive Sharr? Be another Angela on steroids?
DR and not get critted, elemental defense even though Sharr ignore it with her skill should make it tolerable for her. + You can use Patricia with her

Only in live pvp

THUNDER BUFFS BABY

No
Want Ch1tose
Hasn't appeared
I keep crying myself to sleep

Ok, for starters, you have to decide on to what you want to be your final build. After the update on the december 7th, even mono teams should be viable even in the highest ranks of PvP. You still haven't invested much, so you still can easily change your final team. You can always check the players on ssherder. com

If you want to roll with what you have, change Durahan for Luka, Reto for Raklet, and Ramia for Pinol. Use Silk Ace.

Also, we are supposed to get some pretty big changes in the competitive scenario, so take specific meta advices with a bit of salt.

How many of you are going to bandwagon Dark for the Star Burst update?

>when chains are "SUPPOSED" to get a reworked in following patches

Hopefully it becomes more fun.

How are they going to bandwagon to anything if there isn't even a wagon. Just wait until the first couple weeks of the update and then the bandwagoners are going to bandwagon.

I'm REALLY considering using mono-Dark now that you can use three delicious lolis on it

It just need to be viable to include new players in old teams. I suppose BB will just reshuffle current chains and wait 2 years for enough new players to give them a reason to do that again.

>monodark has good reflex debuff and buff
>ace burst could make them really good
>monothunder also has good reflex
monothunder and monodark are going to be the two most seen because they are the less rare

Do people even have enough materials to switch to a mono team? Most people are a rainbow mess or at the very least halfway there by having dual element teams.

Just got to figure out how to be a hero like noautist. Maybe Pei Lin striker and no males.

When is the Star Burst update going to happen? Is it really confirmed to be 7 december? I never bothered to 7* my Elaine but as nerfs could happen I could wait until 7 december.

>have natural 30% elemental dr against all elements

>30% dr,crit dmg resistance,crit res, pen resistance to herself, and 30%hp to the line

>everytime she is shot, her hp go back to the value before the shot happened, after 5 mins passed from the shot

>active block: 30%dr, pen resistance, crit damage res, crit res, heal 15% hp
cd: 5 min

i think i went full autismo on this

Who should be the front line totem in a mono dark team? I've got Ravian and Shura at RWF and SS. Apparently Black Daisy was a LWF leader but she isn't scoutable anymore, and neither is Alice.

They should add a fucking short dialog/story line upon completion that can be reviewed therefater so it can be more relevant and FUN

On a financial perspective though, they can use chains to make people always want to get two, or more, new characters due to chain efficiency.

It would also be more interesting if they added some retarded faction based team bonus like if you use all Helion Empire based units you get x y z % effects or something. and add an actual story upon completing that part on the player book when you get the crystals

Black Daisy is a boss and will reappear after a while, thought about using Ravian/Balth/Shura for my monodark

>tfw my shit team still get away win near of Galaxy
Feels good

They just need to make chains dynamic. And make a clause that says that players with chains changed aren't eligible to recall.

fuck off frogposter keptron

Alice is a superb boss, so the next time she will appear is going to be around half of the next year, which should give you plenty of time to make a team strong enough to beat a superb match.

>being this salty
The reason I keep playing it's you and the away wins, thanks for the support.

>The frog forgets when I blew up his team 3 times in a row
kys

I don't think there's any balance changes in the update

>can entry level galaxy
>cockblock his fellow bronzies
Disgusting.

>t. cockblocked by him

No, waiting for Sky so I can CM her or Uriel for more transcendence.

Depending on who you are, I did the same

>The new light legend has western art
I'm NUCLEAR
I'm WILD

For the love of god, it needs to be simple, not allow too much stat increase and allow dynamic changes. This is BB, be sure they will fuck it up otherwise. They already dug themselves deep in balance hell with stone rerolls and fixing livePvP will take all their effort in next few months.

The best they could do would be to add a dynamic slot to chains which would allow chain to be activated but wouldn't be needed to complete it. Then they could change it when new players get released without too much impact to the existing completed chains. Just imagine how much free DS it could give if they reset chain completion on each change. That's something that BB will not want to do.

>there are retards who unironically run balmung sharr
Fucking retarded bandwagoners, I despise you so much.

cute Lucian loli skin when?

Thank them for the free win user.

>tfw Shanti can run Balmung and still crit properly

>balmung vann
shieeeet

>be more of a PvE person
>be called retarded for building units for PvE efficiency

Why?

>not having 2 superultrahypermaxed 8* sharr to use for pve and pvp respectively

>free win
>lost because the rest of the team was proper turbo cancer
>sharr attacked my jin solo twice because of WoM milky/silla and meta co-oping every single time i tried to reach frontline
RNG is a bitch.
>building units for PvE efficiency
>using them for pvp

Best unique for Leventor in order to bully lightfags to the max?

>BB can't pay animu style artist anymore
>rather BB doesn't want to because they have to maximize profit and minimize expenditure because they will be closing soon

Sasuga BB.

Dis dick

Glab.

TB Leventor

WoM
t. Apocalypse

Batallion CM Leventor

>Leventor can kick-steal light fags into submission
>Leventor can OHKO light fags into submission
>Leventor can defend the GK against light fags into submission
Old SHoT is still good, or run WoM or EBM/MotB for defentor build.

Fontus is the answer

Do they really have that on their site?

Balmung Sanic or WoM Sanic

Loli Cynthia will win right?

Balmung may be hard to crit imo, I am using Shura/Elaine/TB Vonchi and it's a bit hard vs good CR stacked backlines.

But Balmung Vonchi should be quite good for PvE

Whatever, he's broken with both.
Thunderfags are still a rampant majority, so I guess

I love Linmay!

>loving characters that likes werewolves

>be in mid champs
>use elaine because why not
>against rainbow team
>backline is kiki/duran/magnus/kevin with angela gk
>elaine singlehandedly deals with all of them, uses active, and passes to my striker so she can shoot solo everytime she gets the ball
I love BBs balance, hope Elaine becomes the example for future units.

>want chit0se
>won't get her
why

because you want her, duh

I'm currently using EC and a Balth+Lev active combo with Celus on front is pretty much a nuke against Isillia and non-active block Kei.

I can barely crit against Durangela lines tho so I'm considering Dragon's Boner if that's any better.

POL FUCKING BUFFS FUCKING WHEN

>you got 2500 gold by winning smbdy
Who are those players loosing to my shitty team with Kei and Vitos?
BTW rework Keis chains please.
>mfw when BI appeared THREE times in current event and you finally gave up to her

after red crit damage gets deleted from the game.

Ivy is best Black

This is not how you use Vitos.

Absolutely. He sister is a nigger anyway.

user don't be jealous

Black Tortoise?

>barely 2000 league
>every second team has 70 lvl vonchi, 70 lvl Angela, 70 gayfil and 70 lvl mommytron
Why live

Does it have ungodly substats or something?

Green dribble in prism? literally why?

Maybe it was the only useful shit he had?