Speeding in US

I am moving to US guys. May I speed on expressways and make my perfect cornering lines in exurbans without problems with police or speedcams? Are there at all any exurban roads with racing turns (picture related)? Or only shitty square intersections every quarter?

Depends where you are.

Moving to Chicago.

The country is the size of a continent. How about telling us where?

>

Bump guys

Where in Chicagoland?

>Moving to Chicago.
Jesus christ why

why the fuck would you do that? tons of snow and a super high cost of living,

It is looks like the only way for me to leave my shitty third world country.
I have to live there for about 5 years. Is it really shithole?
Also, I am going to be extra poor, about $24k per year.

You're in the Midwest, ina a metroplex.
I hope you like grids and straight lines.
You're also in one of the most dangerous cities in the world. Save your money and get the fuck out of Chicago.

Is housing included in that $24k?

If not, that isn't a living wage.

There aren't any good roads in Chicago, but there are lots of good roads a couple hours away in Wisconsin and SE Minnesota.

>moving to Chicago

>most dangerous cities in the world.
In all honesty, the /pol/ memes about metro crime are actually nearly completely true. You are basically safe if you aren't a young black man and you don't hang out in crowds consisting of young black men. Crime is strongly constrained by demographic, and not just the commission of crime, but also who is victimized.

I suppose about $700 per month for housing studio and about $1000 for food and gas. Life insurance paid by university (i am student ).

Where you from?

Russia.

So you are used to the cold.
Good luck my friend.

I live a few hours north of Chicago. I wouldn't even drive through Chicago let alone stop there for anything other than an emergency. Not to mention the Skyway is always loaded with bumper to bumper traffic since it goes straight through the metro area.

You won't find any good driving roads there. You'll have to travel for that. In fact, you might even forget about owning a vehicle until you're done with your obligations there.

I suppose it won't be colder then here, bro.

>Chicago

Do not, I repeat, do not move to Chicago. It's awful.

Best place to drive and live is in the South away from Winter. Most people would recommend California, but Georgia is the correct answer.
Move to Georgia.

looks comfy m8, scotland here we got our first snows this weekend, still debating swtiching out shorts for some jeans but dunno if its cold enough yet

I understand you dude, but I have very rescticted visa, I cannot get a job anywhere but university I have admissed. But I thrust you, everywhere in US is better the Russia.
But looks like i have to yield speeding and cornering for about 5 year. It is pity a bit.

Do NOT drive with your windows open or doors unlocked.
Im assuming Chicago is like East Oakland ghetto.

Crackheads will try to climb into your car via an unlocked door.
Carry a baseball bat in the trunk just in case.

Do not stop in the ghetto for gas, niggers will flock to you to either try to rob you or sell you their mixtape.
Not kidding on any of this.

Wew lad you should take a look at what a $700 apartment in Chicago is like and what neighborhood. You will absolutely have to have a room mate.What makes you think you're going to be able to have a car at all?

Now i an living for about $900 per month in the most expensive city in Russia and ovn a car.

Also, I don't need to live in downtown. For example, it ussually takes 2 hours to get home from job. Even most shittiest ghetto is better i suppose.

I didnt mean that in a /pol/ way. I meant it in a "Important cities are always shitholes for anybody who isn't upper class" kind of way.
As far as the rest of your post, I disagree having been the only white in a majority black neighborhood, but of course your anecdotes trump mine.

What this user says is kind of true, but let's be real here. You don't make yourself an easy target, they'll find someone else who does. Now every few months you'll find a guy who don't give a fuck, but it rarely happens in situations that aren't easily avoidable.
Just try not to be naive and don't assume just because you're in America that people will roll out the welcome mat. Honestly, I don't think you'll like Chicago more than Russia, and this is coming from an user who's mommy is from USSR-era ukraine.
If I were to give you a suggestion I would say go to the Bible belt. Louisiana + Texas are great states. Louisiana has a very large orthodox community if that's your thing (My russian family jumped all over that) but has a larger concentration of blacks.
The roads in Louisiana are a mix of backroad highways and bridges over swamps (there's one bridge that's 12 miles long) which makes for interesting scenery, while Texas has three major ecosystems which change the aspects of the roads depending on where you are.
>west texas/northern central texas
is a mix between desert-like conditions (far west) and a lot of hills and elevation changes (central/north).
>East texas
is a mix between hill country (where central meets east) and bayous/swamps to the far east by Louisiana.
>South Texas
Is a lot of plains, very flat and very straight, not much to occupy you there but Mexico has a wonderful street racing scene and is a hop-skip-and-jump across the way.

If you're stuck in Chicago then good luck user, in all reality you'll need it to get out in one piece if you're naive or stupid.

>baseball bat in the trunk
Great idea, keep it where you can't get to it right away.

Russia is very different from the US

I suppose if you're prepared to commute to school as much as 2 hours you probably could afford to own and maintain a car and find a decent place to live on your budget but you'll need to have at LEAST $2000 on day 1 to buy the car or else you'll end up trapped as a pedestrian. You should be researching all the legal hoops you're going to need to jump through to get a license and to register/insure a car as a foreign citizen I'm sure they will be significant. Worry about the actual driving conditions once you get here. It sounds like you would prefer a rural route into the city over a highway though, which will actually offer you a cheaper rent cost. I can tell you that there is exponentially more traffic policing here than there though.

>But I thrust you
no you don't I'm not gay

>Chicago
>most dangerous city in the world
Fucking lmao

>one of
You could actually try to be literate for once in your life you fucking nigger.