Where did the blonde hair and blue eyes "masterrace" idea come from...

Where did the blonde hair and blue eyes "masterrace" idea come from? and why does it exist when so little of human accomplishment has come from them?

Other urls found in this thread:

genetics.med.harvard.edu/reich/Reich_Lab/Welcome_files/nature14317.pdf
nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/full/nature14507.html
google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=dark skinned mesolithic hunters
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"With the sequence of studies on ancient European remains, our understanding of the peopling of Europe has increased substantially. Initially Europe had Hunter Gatherers, on a West to East Axis (Mesolithic and before). Then came the Neolithic, which meant a pull towards the Near East. What exactly was this component is something still to be more investigated. We already know there was significant mtDNA and yDNA change, as well as autosomal change. The autosomal meant a pull towards the Near East. Then came the steppe invasion, which also brought R1b/R1a and the autosomal make-up of the Yamnayans (Easter Hunter Gatherer + Neolithic, their own type of Near Eastern pull, Armenians being a proxy for that). With the steppe invasion, the WHG+EEF population of Europe was pulled, depending on the degree of Yamnaya input, towards the East. There are many more observations one can make. What else have you noticed?"

Those are depictions of Egyptians, but nice try anyways

Another informative plot from the Haak et al 2015 autosomal study:

>Proto-Indo-Europeans were swarthy
>their closest living relatives are the fairest people in the world
Something here doesn't add up...

Sources for these maps:
genetics.med.harvard.edu/reich/Reich_Lab/Welcome_files/nature14317.pdf

nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/full/nature14507.html

So tl;dr version: ALSO:
Shut up. You have dark-skinned, blue-eyed mesolithic hunters in your ancestry. There's no such thing as a pure race.

i don't know if this is the work of a stormfront type trying to fals flag or an actual butthurt nigger, but its still annoying and should fuck off.

I never said they were swarthy. They were fair/light skin.

Read again. They were tall, broad head, dark/brown hair + eyes.

That doesn't equal being swarthy.

Gosh, you're an idiot.

All I'm saying is it is a scientific established fact here: You can ignore my other posts if you just agree with this post:

It's actually interesting. Crawl back to /pol/.

>Shut up. You have dark-skinned, blue-eyed mesolithic hunters in your ancestry. There's no such thing as a pure race.
Why the hostility? I never claimed anything but the fact that those paintings in the OP are not the Romans whom the blonde-haired, blue eyed man with unusually big lips for a blonde haired, blue eyed man is admiring. I never claimed there was any such thing as a pure race. The OP's picture is misleading.

Pretty interesting, thanks

>PIE
>farmers

>You have dark-skinned, blue-eyed mesolithic hunters in your ancestry.
That makes no evolutionary sense whatsoever
>Has light eyes designed for low sunlight, low light environment
>Has dark skin designed for high sunlight, high light environment

That also doesn't explain the fact that the greatest proportion of people with blue eyes are also the lightest.

Also you did not answer

>Where did the blonde hair and blue eyes "masterrace" idea come from? and why does it exist when so little of human accomplishment has come from them?
truly shitposting

>That makes no evolutionary sense whatsoever

Without commenting on the topic itself, that statement is retarded. The likelihood of an entire population developing blue eyes and pale skin at the exact same time is astronomically low.

>Where did the blonde hair and blue eyes "masterrace" idea come from
Nordicists like Hans Guenther, Madison Grant, etc... certainly not the Third Reich like the Zionist media claims.

Can you name me a single population of people that consistently has dark skin yet light eyes over the majority of the population without shitposting genetic anomalies or high caste Indians or Steppe rape spawn? Also you still did not answer

Blue eyes as a trait developed in what is today Pakistan, one of the hottest areas on earth.

>Blue eyes as a trait developed in what is today Pakistan, one of the hottest areas on earth.
Do you know what an "Ice age" is, perchance?

Sorry I meant to say PIE nomads, dammit. It's late.I wasn't thinking.

It's retarded.

Europeans are a mix of three different groups of people:
1) dark-skinned, blue-eyed mesolithic hunters
2) neolithic Anatolian farmer
3) Proto-Indo-Europeans from the Southern Russian steppes (who were typically light-skinned, tall, broad head, brown/black hair/eyes, etc.) -- incl. Yamna

* Indo Europeans did not replace previous Neolithic Europeans in Northern Europe, they mixed with them (the Indo European ancestry in Northern Europeans has been estimated at 40% to 50%);

* Indo Europeans left a minor input in Southern Europe (10% to 30%), so Southern Europe too is a Neolithic/Indo European mix, with greater Neolithic input, not just Neolithic though (only Sardinians would be near having 0 Indo European influence);

* First blond European individual has been found at Neolithic Hungary (NE7), he did not have Indo European input; pigmentation so far is not clear, the genetic part of it is not as precise as when it comes to ancestry; still, so far, Yamnaya remains have been darker haired and eyed, taller and with a broader head;

A look on this map will show anyone how all Europeans of today are a mix of Neolithic Europeans and Indo Europeans (today Indo Europeans do not exist as a people anywhere,

>That makes no evolutionary sense whatsoever
Yes it does. Just google "dark skinned mesolithic hunter".

Evidence points to it.

Stop being in denial. I am hostile because this accepted science by now. There is little to no dispute with it in academia:

google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=dark skinned mesolithic hunters

Not the same person.
>without shitposting
Nice attempt to poison the well, buddy boy.

Can show me any evidence that evolution follows a predetermined pattern and is not the accumulation of mutations?
You need to take a biology course if you think that there is a 'purpose' behind it.

Yet that you say, I can't record any great blond man or woman in history. I have dark hair and I'm pretty smart too.

It really makes you think.

Greco-Egyptians*

what genius came up with the idea to add philosophy to Veeky Forums

>Evidence points to it.
>Links literal google search

The "Dark skinned" blue eyed people that you speak of bear more of a resemblance to Cumans/Steppe people than to Negroids or Semites.

Also the argument behind the "pure race" theory is that AFTER these people moved in and DURING the Ice-Age, the environment acted as a Eugenics agent that ensured that the best people survived and passed on their genes, this does not disprove that. Also, you did not reply to >You need to take a biology course if you think that there is a 'purpose' behind it.
Developing lighter toned eyes in humans or lighter hued skins is not done without a purpose, the purpose is a colder environment with very little light.
>He thinks evolution is random
The reason (PURPOSE) of apes starting to become bipedal in Africa was because of the disappearance of forrests in their habitat, that was the PURPOSE, Blue eyes and light hair and pale skin served a PURPOSE and those who survived did so because their genetics evolved to suit the ENVIRONMENT, the genetics did serve a purpose, it was for them to SURVIVE.

>Nice attempt to poison the well, buddy boy.
Is there something wrong with listing high caste Indians, steppe rape spawn, and abnormal genetic anomalies just as common as albinos as non-arguments? I asked for a consistent population of these people that are not like this because of factors such as steppe invasion. This is not "poisoning the well" this is ensuring you don't unload an easily debunkable meme-argument so that we can save time, if you view that as "poisoning the well," your argument is absolute garbage. You can't ask me another question after I already asked you a question, the burden of proof to your claim is still in effect, and we cannot continue unless you give me an example.

There was practically no mixing between the Ptolemies who ruled over the Egyptians and the Egyptians themselves. The only Ptolemy to speak Egyptian was Cleopatra.

OP is making the point not all accomplishments come to Northern Euro blonde hair, blue eyed people, I think.

>The "Dark skinned" blue eyed people that you speak of bear more of a resemblance to Cumans/Steppe people than to Negroids or Semites.
The point is, they have SIGNIFICANT* genetic difference compared to Proto-Indo-Europeans from Southern Russia and Neolithic Anatolian farmers.

Also, there is the whole lumpers vs. splitters problem, look it up.

>Stop being in denial. I am hostile because this accepted science by now

It is not a matter of being in denial, it is a matter of the fact that it appear that what you are pointing to was published about two years ago.

How long ago do you think some of us here were in college? How many of us have a active focus in subjects that far back rather then say modern history? Rather then being a dick about a finding the other posters clearly do not know about just put a link to said subject matter the first time someone shows that they do not know about said finding.

Woops I forgot to give the map

>Developing lighter toned eyes in humans or lighter hued skins is not done without a purpose, the purpose is a colder environment with very little light.

No. The lighter eyes and lighter skin tone are separate, random mutations. They did not arise because of some lamarckian pressure. They arose because there was an 'error' in the structure of a gene. They were then propagated because they posed some advantage to the carriers fitness.

This is not purpose.

>Poisoning the well
Refers to you attempting to paint those examples as invalid despite them showing people who carry one trait but not another.

There is no evidence to show that both traits were necessarily present at the same time in a single population and the burden of proof falls on you to prove that it happened like that.

>There was practically no mixing between the Ptolemies who ruled over the Egyptians and the Egyptians themselves.

If that's the case then they're Greeks, whose ancestors migrated to Egypt, particularly Alexandria.

I'm pretty sure Hitler adopted for whatever reason the racial ideals and some eugenic policies from Swedes, the most pathetic nation of them all.

Those are portraits of Egyptian Romans from the 2nd to 5th centuries. People need to stop claiming they are Italian Romans.

No, some of them are from Pompeii.

>evolution is the race towards the absolute best thing
No, evolution is the race towards the absolute minimum for continued survival.

No evolution is just the race

They were swarthy in 3200 BC, then they developed a fairer complexion in the later centuries

Sardinians have 7.6% indoeuropean admixture, Sicilians have 11% of it, but Sardinians have 34% mesilithic European admixture against Sicily's 24%

>Where did the blonde hair and blue eyes "masterrace" idea come from?
Mr Adolf and his obsession over the Scandinavian look.