Mass Effect General /MEG/

Copy Paste Edition

Previous Thread: Ded

Andromeda Pastebin:

pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw (embed) (embed)

MEG's updated updated Pastebin:

pastebin.com/0326Anr2 (embed) (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/91957/mass-effect-cosmos-the-terminal-boondocks/p34
orig00.deviantart.net/4519/f/2016/332/8/f/super_jack_and_liara_by_b9tribeca-dapxcog.jpg
orig10.deviantart.net/a469/f/2016/331/5/e/illium_by_sgtdelta-dapsrj4.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liara best waifu

absolute madman

THICC

dat bunda!

Oink oink, who is a fat little piggy?

I like Jack

Asaris in general are the best girlfriends.

asari are the biggest fucking sluts in the galaxy

>implying that award doesn't belong to humans

actually i think it would be Krogan.

They rarely bang outside their species.

yeah but they fuck all the time. they have to

Okey so the most lsutty species is the Krogans, followed by the humans and asari. Fourth price goes for the turians. For the rest I don't care.

actually Salarians are very numerous too, over 10bil on thier home planet. plus they have short lives. i bet they fuck all the time

Humans are actually one of the most numerous species in the setting as far as I know. Earth having population of nearly 12 billion. Though probably the future will be Krogan infested

>Humans are actually one of the most numerous species in the setting as far as I know.

They're not. They're among the smallest. There's about 12 billion of us in a galaxy of trillions. Which make sense, considering humanity only discovered the mass effect 35 years before the first game starts. Here's what Chris L'etoile has to say about it:

>"The power vacuum at the end of ME1 is purely at the Citadel. The Council defense fleet there gets pasted, but the overall turian, salarian, and asari fleets outnumber the humans 10:1. Despite rah-rah-Earth-First rhetoric from Udina, it's utterly impossible for the Alliance to militarily best the Council on anything more than a local and temporary scale. All they have to do is gather their fleets and steamroll us. Also, we have a dozen colonies, none with a population larger than a modern city (Terra Nova, the largest at 4.4 million, is about equal to Riyadh). The Council races each have hundreds of colonies, many old enough to have populations in the billions. We can't out-produce or out-populate them, either."

forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/91957/mass-effect-cosmos-the-terminal-boondocks/p34

Chris's username is Stormwaltz.

is it really Chris the Toilet or someone pretending to be him?

Make sense

orig00.deviantart.net/4519/f/2016/332/8/f/super_jack_and_liara_by_b9tribeca-dapxcog.jpg

oh boy...

kys

so why didn't they just have the entire galaxy preparing for the Reapers between ME1 and ME3? Doesn't it kinda undermine the Reapers if Shepard's in jail and nobody cares and then the organics win anyway because of a deus ex machina?

they thought shep was bullshitting, that he's just an uppity human.

That would have been a rational plot. Bioware doesn't do rational plots. They don't like logic.

the Council literally admitted that the Reapers were coming at the end of ME1. Then suddenly ME1 begins and the only species that actually believe in the Reapers are the quarians and krogan.

>Bioware writing

No fucking idea. According to the archives in Citadel they already knew Sovereign was a Reaper as far back as 2183 but nobody cared.

because bioware used the "all politicians are idiots" trope

Population might not have bought the "Wasn't Geth, it was mystical race of machines" while the Citadel was flooding with Geth Troops.

Politicians are idiots, period.

*"then suddenly ME2 begins", sorry.

They decided to make the series really shitty instead, and that required Cerberus.

kek

Mass Effect 2 is my favorite.

It was only a "waste of time" if you frame the entire point of the series as fighting Reapers. But what matters is the journey, not the destination.

Apparently you haven't finished ME3

I have

>Mass Effect 2 is my favorite.
mine too, for 1 reason

yeah? what's the reason?

tattoed pixels

>But what matters is the journey, not the destination
That's what people with shitty taste say to defend the shit they like that has shitty endings.
If you went out one night with your friends(lol) and had the craziest, most fun night of your life but then got hit by a car in the morning and died slowly on the pavement would you be thinking
>this end doesn't matter, the journey was great
or would you be fucking furious?

You know, Mass Effect games suck big fat balls. But I still love them and I love the feelings they gave me.

yeah i think that's how most men who like bioware games feel.

What about women, then?

Touche

Do you like my space racist Shepard, /meg/?

I love Mass Effect minus any retarded qualifiers. Just enjoy what you enjoy.

She look tarded

Alliance is brown, dammit!

>as you draw your last breath knowing the world has gone to shit and the place you depart to can only get better than where you in at
Bioware contributed to my overall misery

True, earth Shep a filthy gang member.

10th st. Red's 4 life nigga

>helping the reds
Damn nigga, the renegade option with finch is one of the best in all of ME

Guys, what are the official languages of the Alliance? I'm going for the following:
1. English(most spoken)
2. Mandarin Chinese
3. Hindi
4. Spanish
5. French

>Not being loyal to the "game"
You fucked up nigga

>Hindi
How does a single language, out of the many only spoken in the ndian subcontinent, become an official alliance langue ahead of Spanish and French? 2 of the most widely spoken languages in the 3rd world.

It's obviously Mandarin. English, Spanish, French. And Arabic.

Probably because it will be spoken by shitload of Indians in the future?

>being 12

But Hindi is only spoken but 270 million of India's 1 billion population.

Good point.
1. English
2. Mandarin
3. Spanish
4. French
5. Arabic

>Not dying in a drive by at 13
pussy

>tfw will never become as attached to any other fictional characters as I have with Tali

why bother even playing any other story-heavy games lads?

orig10.deviantart.net/a469/f/2016/331/5/e/illium_by_sgtdelta-dapsrj4.png

>tfw no intragalactic war for human supremacy

>ywn conquer palaven and bring back droves of Turian slaves to work in your labor camps
>ywn make captured krogan fight to the death in your arenas

>The closest we'll ever get to this is Stellaris
That fucking sucks. At least the Systems Alliance mod is pretty good.

You think thats? bad try having a waifu who only has about 10 minutes of screen time in me3, dlc included.

You think THAT'S bad? Remember the time I sang "La Cucaracha" for Paul McCartney?

It's a story that almost never gets told these days. You're always defending from something. Fighting for someone. You're never going out and finding glory for yourself.

lol holy shit I was thinking the same thing when I was typing it down.

Jack or Liara?

Liara. She's my one true waifu

Jack

Hmmm.... Thanks for the help.

>when you realize that the Asari's entire mating strategy is to attract other races stay with them their entire (shorter) lives so that the any race that threatens Asari survival will eventually go extinct from smaller birth rates

blue succubi desu

Always.

You're welcome?

Damn right!

Jack it is then. I'll be romancing Jack for the 4th time In a row.

The fuck? Why is this whole general into tattooed chicks?

>not wanting to fix broken that don't want you with your healing dick

>going for doting blue xenos

They are sad, broken.

Like us.

Awe dude cmon Im lying in bed trying to not cry myself to sleep.... Again.

Of course I'm going for alien qt's. They're the best
That explains a lot

>Literally throwing away Shep's superior genes.

kys

>implying humans should be preserved

Asaris and Turians are the cutest aliens and human genes belong to them.

I need to make some cerberus OC for this feel.

Fuck you, fuck yo family, fuck yo dog. Fuck the street you live on, fuck yo timezone, and fuck that blue Drell fucking bitch.

>fuck yo timezone
HEY! Some lines are not meant to be crossed

Yeah thats right. Fuck the time of day you livin in

They were going to go to waste no matter which waifu you pick. Tali and Liara are ayyys, Miranda is sterile, Jack is likely sterile too, and male to female transsexuals can't have kids.

throwing it away right into her womb as he should

You absolute monster

good thing kaidan died then

>Jack is likely sterile too
DON'T SAY THAT YOU CANCER RIDDEN SHIT!!!

Reminder that Dr. Blue bitch cucked Shep with a frog man.