youtube.com/watch?v=9zBa1_-YOPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feet

Friede is cute!

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE LOTHRIC GREAT AGAIN

cock

>SL35
>+6 (SIX!)

Someone explain this to me. I'm SL30 +3 mainly invading crux woods (plus watchdog invasions of course). Wondering both if I should go to SL35 instead or stay where I am level-wise, and +6 weapons at this level wtf.

>lucy's linking pattern
you scared me buddy

I died to ODK's weakened state once
I was sitting behind him when he tried to raise his hammer, and the back of the handle hit me and did enough to finish me off

WHY ARENT PONTIFF'S WEAPONS PAIRED AND DONT THEY HAVE A SPECIAL MOVESET, FUCKING FROOOOOOOOM

DO
YOU
RIKE
IT

I AGREE
THIS TRIGGERS ME MORE THAN IT SHOULD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Souls_(series)

Because you aren't as badass as the pontiff and can't properly dual wield two greatswords.
Too bad powerstancing isn't in 3

>From didnt make it so you could combine both of the swords, like you could Lothric's and Lorian's swords
>Theyd combine into paired an Ultra Greatsword (Special)
>You could only L1 twice because itd take so much stamina
>L2 would let you do his waltz of death where you just start spinning like crazy, similar to Friede's stance
They really dropped the ball in a lot of areas for the entirety of the game

Is Gundyrs halberd the loyce greatsword of dark souls 3?
>mediocre damage
>unbuffable
>stylish as fuck
>absolutely incredible move set that makes up for any negatives it may have

>mediocre damage
Neither Loyce Greatsword or Gundyr's have mediocre damage
>unbuffable
Loyce Greatsword was buffable
>absolutely incredible move set that makes up for any negatives it may have
Generic halberd moveset and a WA that's only different at the end

You are absolutely fucking obnoxious

>Gundyr's
>mediocre damage

>millwood greatbow WA still works and produces the explosion if you have no FP
>the only difference is it does about 60-70% of the damage
holy shit

3rd for Mississippi being an alimony state

youtube.com/watch?t=3580&v=7aDZuCkKGkk

>absolutely incredible move set

Both the loyce greatsword and gundyrs have middle of the pack damage in their weapon classes

are you sure it was buffable? I remember it not being able to, granted I havnt touched the game since early 2015

the weapon art really makes it though. catching them without a parry offhand in the weapon art guarentees that you hyper armor through any trade they would be doing and is godlike for roll catching

>shits in the middle of the fight
Fucking animals.

>turn on iskys stream
>he's practicing for a tourney with money on the line
>this guy "Closedtrihard" is fucking destroying him at his own straight sword game over and over

Fucking delicious seeing this guy play against someone who actually knows what they're doing instead of invasion scrubs.

Post things that should exist but dont.
>Pontiff Armour
>Blue Cathedral and Blue Lothric Knight Armour
>Vordt's hammer having a unique charge as its WA
>MUH FLAIL having more than one attack type
>Vordt Armour
>Gough and Ciaran's Weapons and Armour
>MORE FUCKING UNIQUE WA'S
>Dual painting guardian blades instead of one
>Crossbow WA's not being a "kick" and instead a fast jab with an arrow that does damage fast or something
>WA on casting tools could be unique spells like storytellers staff
>Lothric's holy miracle spear and miracle ball spam

p-please respond!

how the fuck does SL35 +6 in farron keep work? +6 seems way too much, do purple invasions work differently with weapon upgrade level or something?

You don't.

SL35/+4.

Apparently all the plebs I know summon for Lothric because they hate that fight, apparently a lot of people think this.

I don't understand people.

The first jailer , an inhabitant of the Profaned Capital who managed to escape its collapse and was recruited by Pontiff Sulyvahn to oversee the path leading to Boreal Valley . Perhaps the screams emanating from the Ashen ones helps him forget his old home,

But apparently you do in: youtube.com/watch?v=zBD8UDMvQag

>unironically teleports behind you
>unzips dual +15 Carthus Curved Sickles with 5 Level 30 Abyssal Cosmic Nightmare Bloodgems each
>Boomerangs them at you through a wall

pssh, not even worth a one liner kid

jesus fuck you are retarded
pathetic pcuck

It can get stupid hard on later NG cycles just because they get so much health on the second phase out of nowhere. I like summoning people for it while carrying two TPGS just to be obnoxious.

You sometimes get lucky and catch people with +4 weapons, yeah, but it's not optimal at all.

So is SL35 +4 ideal, then? Since otherwise, I'm currently SL30 +3 and wondering if I should move up to that instead?

Tell me something I don't know about DaS, /DSG/!

>Dragonslayer armor
>Yhorm's armor

>Snakeman Chain Axe
>Black Phantom enemies on NG+ cycles
>the 2nd and 3rd children of ENB
>Chester's Set
>Bible weapon like what the Evangelists use

I get that but I'm just talking about people I know that did their first playthrough.

I don't get how you can get that far into the game and still not appreciate fun bosses. I think a few of them play Dark Souls just to say they finished Dark Souls.

They're entitled to their opinions but they're still shit opinions. Might ask them what bosses they think are actually fun.

QUAD DAMAGE
Go to sl 36, it invades as far downward as 35

>pcuck
>Demon's Souls is ps3 only

I think he was combining the C in PC and Cuck

either way, he's just a watered down version of the 4kings poster, ignore him

It all depends on the area where you want to invade. I would go SL30/+4 in the Forest, SL35/+4 in the Cathedral of the Deep and Farron Keep, SL40/+5 in the Catacombs & Smouldering Lake and SL50/+6 in pre-Sulyvahn Irithyll.

>Shield Bash being useful
>The Moundmaker Soldier Greatsaw that uses Warcry, and has Yhorme's charge attack and a repeated flail attack like the Large Club
>Yhorm's armor set (a non shitty version)
>Ripostes and falling attacks for Farron Flashsword
>Charged attacks for Soul Greatswords
>Farron Flashsword comboing into Soul Greatsword and vice versa
>The True Four-Prong Plow
>Passive weapon effects to show how weapons are infused (the kind that the Greirats in Grand Archives have and the slaves in Irithyll use)
>Tard Rage for broken straight sword
>Falling Bolt not being parryable
>Moonlight Bow scaling with Faith instead of Int
>Silver Knight weapons
>Outrider Beast tranformation
>Pale Drake, Black Dragon, and Everlasting Dragon transformations
>Pus of Man transformation
>Immolation

How do you counter hosts who unlock and just keep trying for backstabs?

Yeah I know that I have the chart and everything, I just say 35 since it makes more sense for most people/plebs. Looks nicer. People are used to seeing 0 or 5.

But yeah, +3 is retarded and +4 is superior, then? Worth taking on the +5 or 6 SL's even if I'm mostly enjoying invading in crux woods? Though farron keep looks fun after watching that yt vid.

unlock

>I think he was combining the C in PC and Cuck

Tell me what else your amazing detective skills see

5 levels can't make that much of a difference can it? I want to go SL36 +4 and invade crux woods, farron keep, and cathedral. I know even at SL30 +3 I can get regular invasions at cathedral so it should be reasonable for going SL36 +4 in crux woods, right?

Beats me. I invade SL 26 +2 in the swamp and just get people who're nice and fresh instead of returning visitors. I'd go for +4 if you want more since it's even.

Damn I want to fuck Beatrice

I thought you took it to stand for playstation cuck or something

Should be fine. Although I have no experience in the Forest at that level.

Who's 4kings potster ?

Well titty shards get you up to +3 and you get dreamchaser ashes in farron keep near the wolf covenant which let you buy all the titty shards you want, so I figure +4 should be fine since it'd be +/- 2 weapon levels. I don't think anyone is in the swamp at +1, I'd figure most are between +2 and 3, maybe topping out at +4 since the first large titty shard upgrade comes cheap.

Fair enough, thanks. In that case I'll make a backup save and try out SL36 +4 and see what the woods are like at that level. If things start to get real fucky with seeds and ganks (doubtful, but who knows) then I'll just revert to the backup since I know SL30 +3 is fantastic.

That chart is pretty useless.

>Summon several meta equiped players at pontiff for fight club
>Curse all of them
That'll teach them

Why?

Nice argument kiddo

>1 guy with drang hammers
>walk up to him, slowly
>whisper in his ear, "I like you. Don't show up to fight club tomorrow"
>crystal out

Yes, but accusing someone not including Bloodborne in Souls because muh pcuck is dumb because Demon's Souls is only on ps3, therefore the term pcuck comes off as a childish accusation.

It's like if I gave 4 co-workers, one of them being black and 3 whites a slice of pizza while neglecting a 5th black co-worker and he'd call me racist for not giving him a slice.

Are there any weapons you can use to fight ganks with leo ring?

What gives you the biggest relative advantage is not really interesting, since you'll be invading people of a higher SL as well.

You should look at what the most common SL and WL is in each area, then increase your own SL and WL just above that so the most common SL and WL fall just near your lower invasion boundary.

How comprehensive are the softbans in das2? How accurate are they?

Is it the same rules as das3 where you just have to use common sense and not change things like stats and sl? Can i item swap if i go offline to do it?

(you)

Is there a chart for the most common SL and WL for each area?

Alright so this game features an amazing you hit them they take no damage they hit you during iframes for half your health

So my question is, should I just respec to a shitton of health endurance and equip the highest poise and hyper armor weapons and just trade blows? Because 3/5 times I have to trade for it to count

>NPC has a shield.
>Fire an arrow at their exposed legs or shoulder.
>lolno, blocked.

>I have a shield.
>NPC swings their weapon at me.
>Passes through my shield and hits me in the back for full damage.

>that sniffle
>his voice cracking slightly when he's saying that they're fighting over their daughter
He's gonna kill himself when he loses custody or degenerate into some half-living substance-abusing wreck like Spoony or Cosmo Wright, isn't he?

People that point down after a solid/non-meta/fair duel: what's your story?

I'd just like to know what is going through your head when you do it. Of course you're entitled to use whatever gesture you want after a fight. Hell, if there were a "middle finger" gesture, I'd expect it to get frequent use; but for scummy wins and cheap tactics, not for genuinely enjoyable and good-natured fights.

Are you upset I'm not running a build identical to yours? Are you offended that I actually took away most of your health? Are you legitimately out to passive aggressively rub salt in a wound? Let me know, cause y'all fascinate me.

I won't even disclose the amount of salty mail I've gotten from people that BEAT me (Yes. They won, and felt the need to message me about it). But the content ranges from homophobic epithets, assaults on my integrity as a gamer, and of course unprovoked/unwanted advice on how to play the game "properly."

Seems no matter what weapon/build I run, I am a magnet for this kind of behavior.

And no, my username isn't ISISnazi420blazeit (that was taken unfortunately).

So tell me: what's the real story?

>In PvE, reduces damage taken by 10% and increases damage dealt by 10%.
>In PvP, reduces damage taken by ~1% and increases damage dealt by ~5%

WOOOOOW THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT

Discord fags get out.

As someone who fucking loved the Lloyce GS, let me tell you that its moveset was nothing great. Pretty much the only thing that made it great was its bitching 2h poke, its 2h R1's were definitely different, but they weren't anything special.

Nottu Thisu Shittu Againu

It okay, it okay. I ban him.youtube.com/watch?v=9zBa1_-YOPk

Opinions on that differ, and it can also be difficult to pin down for some areas.

There's a list on one of the wiki's, but plenty of people (including me) disagree with that.

My only real gripe with the Souls game are spear uses phasing through corners and walls to get you.

Really fukkin annoying with spears.

How do we buff CSS and FS?

4 KINGS

It would be cool if enemies rebounded off of walls like you did.

Ah, got it.
Maybe I am. I've been playing with a friend and we may have overdone some things.

>no covenant dedicated to worshipping Dancer's ass
Why the fuck not?

To whoever gave me the sl50 oneshot quils build yesterday, thanks a bunch man
been invading catacombs the past 2 hours since i finished the build, havent had this much fun for a long time

PCFC
Pass DSG
Lothric Castle first bonfire!
Come and have fun!

Reposting in proper thread

Blog continued then.

Ok I found a big lady petting a giant maggot and joined her covenant because I got invaded by the waifufag from DaS 1 and figured I need to switch to an invasion covenant anyway. (plus I had a character in Princess Guard in DaS 1) No red eye orbs, but respec access, apparently? No idea what her deal is.

Anyway got back to firelink and a lady that only talked to me once (and then, to tell me to mind my own business) declared that we were enemies now. Sorry. Ok.

Finally Greirat is curled up into a ball moaning.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

#
Not exactly an uncommon thing in the general. It's just hard to do because the majority of the general plays on pc so asking at a later time in case a ps4 user comes on doesn't seem like the worst thing in the world to me. I'll knock it off for tonight if it's really bothering you though.

#
Can't bring myself to sign up. It'd be one thing if I could post as a guest but I'm really not interested in having a reddit account.

>reduces damage taken by ~1%
I thought it was 5% defense as well

Zullie>Quelaag>Beatrice>Fair Lady>Karla, in witch terms.

If this is your first playthrough and you wish it to be blind then you should probably leave and come back when you're done otherwise someone might spoil you stuff like the bossfight against Solaire . Just saying that you should be aware of this.

>FC hosted by Brazilianbaddy

can someone explain to me how summon limits work in DS3? im using a dried finger and I can still only summon 2 reds at a time which is pretty shitty when im trying to host a fedora club

Most PS4 users don't want to help twinks, and you aren't giving many details on what you are trying to do.

Jokes on you I already killed Solaire.

welcome to the world of low-mid level invasions, friend. there are plenty of builds that are effective yet also fun as fuck at these levels.