Reliable race engine

7l ohv v8
505hp
498lb
Drops valves in dealership parking lot

1UZ a smooth V8
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sq2mqohvDw
youtube.com/watch?v=FXSRn_rC-KI

Daily reminder nissan v8s routinely spank the shit out of chebby v8s every single year at le mans

Name one (1) good american car

>Pro tip; you cant

snek

The new hotness is V6s with power adders. Look to the Ford GT and ATS-V. Or the GTR, of course.

serious question, why cant the europlebs compete?

Because they're completely cucked by displacement/vehicle weight/emissions taxes, as well as ridiculous gas prices. Fun is not allowed, except of course for their Arab overlords.

>side piped corvette

Why didn't they have one with the pipes coming directly out the sides closer towards the front of the car like an SLR or hot-rod? why don't more front-engine cars have this? reduces weight and looks good in my opinion.

>198lb

Tell me that's not the torque rating...

That's a lot by yuro standards.

They don't have gun carry rights. It's a proven fact that if you don't own guns and carry one for personal protection you're a sissy bitch who thinks his phone will save him from a knife attack.

japan realized pistons and leafspings are outdated technology several decades ago

have you tried "living in the developed world instead of some ebonic/hispanic/redneck shithole called america"???

>198lb
Lol my old 4.0 i6's had 350-400nm wtf

Also the 1uz only topped out at about 250hp

Its a proven if you carry a gun and rely on it to defend yourself you Are a pussy bitch who would get knocked out by a 5 year old girl

/thread

man you really showed him with your wit and prowess.
100 internets for you.

Engine weight you dolt

why are americans such luddites?

if it ain't broke, don't fix it

tell me you don't think torque actually matters? gears were invented for a reason.

it is broke though, they threw truck engineering into sports car engineering and stuck with it for 60 years. a truck is probably the furthest thing from a performance car you can get, so how is combining the two types of engineering good again?

This truck engined sports car beat yurop's finest round 30 tracks, bucko. It ain't broke.

All this jelousy from foreign fags wishing their government allowed them to own and carry a pistol. I know how if feels fellas. I Was just a young boy in eastern potato watching terminator 2 and walker Texas Ranger wishing to be American. Then suddenly I was immigrating to America. We somehow won a citizenship lottery. First thing I wanted to do when I got here is go shooting and meet Americans. Damn it feels good to be a ganster.

And yet it can't post a nurburgrijg time and relies on record attempts vs random journalist hot laps on no name American tracks to "show" Its "superiority" over non track focused street cars

>slower than an Ecoboost powered Radical
BTFO!

>beat the 918 and P1 around Laguna Seca fair and square
>same driver
>same conditions

The Viper is faster than million $ hypercars just admit it

Street cars vs track car on a single track which is suited to the vipers strengths
Nurburgring is ruled by the 918 viper stands no chance against it

right, and that can be btfo by this, making car that's 100% track focused beat cars focused maybe 70% on the track is like the girl who gets a 4.0 gpa, but when she works for you she's fucking retarded and can't do a single task outside of regurtating information onto paper. it's like the hillary clinton of cars.

ITT: delicious yurocuck butthurt

Yeah I'm so mad the titles of world's fastest production cars, both in a straight line and around a track, are held by European vehicles:^)

reminder

BTFO!!!!!!!!
Ecoboost = GOAT, how can anyone else even hope to compete?

By using a nissan lmp2 v8

>that power/weight difference
I'd say nice job on the snek

Sound and emissions maybe idk

(You)

>no proof

yes

You absolute tard. It's the weight of the engine. Torque is measured in force over distance.

>spews some bullshit
>"its a proven fact"

What, do you live in some 3rd world country where you need a weapon to protect yourself all the time? Or are you just a scrawny faggot that can`t rely on his muscles?

>You're a pussy bitch for not carrying a gun
>Implying guns aren't the weapon of choice for pussy bitches
Ranged weapons are always exclusively used by cowards.

>American leaf spring suspension
>no leafs
?????

amerilards getting btfo

>topped out at about 250hp
i'm glad you tripfagged so i can avoid you in the future
absolutely full of shit you are

Holy autism this board is getting awful

>cowards
The winner of a knife fight is the guy who dies in the hospital.

You can keep your "honor," I'll keep my life.

>FWD
kill yer self.

americans literally cannot create other cars that big trucks that no sane person would buy, absolutely bland sedans (even if you compare european version to american, for instance focus, american one always looks uglier, especially rear) and shitty muscle cars. why would you want a pigfat cant turn RWD car in 2016? on drag they get fucked in the ass even by Tesla and their nur lap times are not worth mentioning since old jap shitbox can do it better.
Especially cringe at Corvette with all its problems like overheating, MADE IN THE US OF A quality.
These are the three kinds of cars USA can manufacture, they just cant do ANYTHING other.
>inb4 Ford RS and such
actually developed in Europe (Germany)

Don't you have a mart to SHART in?

>White people are never violent, you silly americans. Allow met to take a break from pretending to be tolerant and tell you why brown people are the problem with your OLAF NO PUT IT DOWN
>NEIN SHOOTEN MEIN DICKEN OFFEN OLAF
>NEIN

Ya

to the /k/ guys, 9mm or .45ACP?

Don't start this

Shot placement is king, caliber is for Clowns to argue over. If you have hands that can handle a double stack 45 and can out rounds on target good for you, if youre better with a 9 do that.

There is no best gun, there's what fits you best and what you shoot best. It's not like Veeky Forums where everyone pretends driver skill is a non-issue and the only figures that matter are tracks times you'll never match on a track you'll never drive.

nice defuse.

Do you carry and drive? I've heard there are courses that cover contact with vehicles.