/svg/ - Shadowverse general

Best kind of thread Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/ .
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Danced to Death:

haven and forest nerfs when

First for storm haven is braindead

Maid deck when

>ptp now requires 35 shadows

fixed

You forgot Sword

forest is fine I beat them on turn 0 all the time (^:

Sword needs more maid cards

pascale is the best emblem

Post cards you want to see buffed.

>Flame is 2/2
>Glass is 1/3

When's the new expansion?

That would make glass worth an evolve in a lot of decks, free angelic barrage

they said end of the year so some time in december

Anyone play Granblue?
God that game is shit.

>Let's make a neutral an objectively better Blood card
Sure, why not. Let's just remove Blood from the game entirely in fact.

December, probably late December

Otohime should resummon her guards every turn she stays alive

Do they not do card reveals before?

Otohime's bodyguards should all die if Otohime herself dies

no clue, I wasn't here for DE

I know you're being facetious but just imagining this is giving me a headache

I got to rank 101 before I quit and I still don't understand why people play that game. Are they just mindlessly grinding magna every day?

Then buff that card too.

>Bahamut
>cost 1-10
>win the game
hire me

I need this

Its me,vania!

i play it

Rank 95 dark main

My pool is still unfinished

ALL MAID sword decks at tournament level when

Is it as bad as RoB? Or does this one actually have gameplay?

This game needs a whole deck on monster girls

They did DE card reveals on streams, magazines and on twitter during September.

They did for DE

>Dragon legendary
>cost 13

How many rupies are you guys saving up for new expansion? I only have like 600 right now but I'm not spending any until new cards

got 2k now, gonna be saving until it hits

1 or 2?
IF all the guards have ward and when otohime dies they all die?

>I GUARD OTOHIME
Nah the guards should have taunt if they actually mean to protect Otohime.

Might start saving after I get mordecai leader and then run arenas when it comes out

>Haven nerf
Getting nerfed next balance patch. Nips are complaining that their Elf decks are winning for free against everyone.

>Forest nerf
Haha, good one. It's really difficult to reach 30 Shadows. You think the mascot, the star of the webshow, the most popular masters class, and the most popular tournament class, will get nerfed?

And on other websites and on the official site.

Also DE was announced in August and it came out on September 30, well they had their Cygames event in August where they announced it though. Still if the next one is really still coming out this year they should announce it soon.

>Otohime's shit tier bodyguards are so bad at their job that random forest bats are better at guarding royalty than them

I wouldn't mind if all the guards had ward when summoned but get reduced to 1/1s or get ward taken away after Otohime is dead
I bought mordy already and i'm too shit for arena so I'm just gonna hoard

>Nah the guards should have taunt if they actually mean to protect Otohime.
Read the lore

They're shit bodyguards because Otohime won't employ anyone taller than her

>I wouldn't mind if all the guards had ward when summoned but get reduced to 1/1s or get ward taken away after Otohime is dead
>Hey guys we literally just made Otohime a better version of Queen Vampire because fuck Bloodcraft, am I right?

JUST

Cute dragon cardback when?

Queen vampire already sucks.

what is the problem?

I'd go right, Neptune is amazing and Zirnitra needs a late game evolve to be worthwhile and still leaves your face open since it doesn't evo the dragons.

>Queen Vampire is Blood's best legendary to boot
What a fucking joke of a class. To this fucking day I still see retards saying "Blood is fine", because a janky ass aggro deck that ignores its class identity entirely, is tier 2 viable.

I hate these classes.

>That ignores its class identity entirely
Just because it doesn't make use of vengeance doesn't mean it ignores its class identity. Bloodcraft has always had very aggressive cards and bat synergy.

>run into elana seraph 5 times in a row
>switch to dshift
>run into bats, aggro dragon, midrange sword

Triggered

It's only slipped to tier 2 because of gameai's silly way of doing tiers

Blood is fine. Aggro is part of it's class identity

Blood needs the most re-tuning by far. It's too hard to get a consistent strategy off without killing yourself in the process
Shadow is the most fun out of those three in t2 from what I hear

>there are retards that think PTP is an OP card
Better kill ptpsword and ptprune, we should nerf neutral cards instead of forest cards.
>30 shadows is easy
Fast way to spot a shitposter.

>summon bats
>summon bats
>storm
>summon bats
>storm
>deal damage to leader
>"ignores its class identity"

Every class has at least two identities user

>It's too hard to get a consistent strategy off without killing yourself in the process

And I thought it was just me being a retard.

>Blood is fine
No it's not. I win a lot with Blood and even I wished they would just rework the entire vengeance mechanic in general. Why do I have to be near death to get some shitty buffs and effects. What makes this a bigger problem is that most classes and burst you down from 10 hp so as soon as your cards stop being shit you get killed anyway.

Duelyst shill user explain why these portraits are so godawful if we should play your game.
Even in aggro decks you can slip up if there's a ward in the way and they suddenly get a board presence. You just die so fast

Funnest decks?

As long as Altered Fate is worth 2 mana PtP will always be a broken card. Stop deluding yourself you elfshitter.

PtP refers to the PtP Forest deck, and not the fucking card. Everyone fucking assumes that much at this point. Why the fuck would anyone complain about PtP Sword?

We know PtP itself isn't the problem card. It's Altered Fate's interaction with the Forest class, and pretty much every single Forest card being 1 point above curve, and their high rarity cards being busted as fuck.

Tyrant, the discard dragon decks that use angel crusher, satan haven, storm haven, most blood decks.

Earthrite is the official deck of /svg/
I wish i had more pascale screenshots but this is the best I have right now

holy fuck kill me that was the scariest shit being on 1 hp for 8 turns straight while they were at 20

>Tfw you believe in the heart of the cards and they let you down.

>We know PtP itself isn't the problem card
People in the last thread sure don't.

Heres one I made yesterday

Give me a Earthrite deck list. This game keeps giving me Pascales so I might as well put them to use.

PtP Forest. I'm not even joking or baiting it's a really fun deck to play.

Comments about this new ugly monster?

Is it just me, or are the 3 problem classes the ones that are featured on the Shadowverse webshow? Haven only reached cancer tier, because of the overbuff from DE, which will probably mean an equally reactionary overnerf. But, Arisa, Isabelle, and Erika have always been cancer. The devs clearly know what they're doing, and what classes they're pushing into meta.

> do amazing play and win the match by the skin of my teeth with some budget deck I hastily stuck together against netdeck cancer
> instant replay not turned on

oh fuck you shadowplay

Forest decks in general have a fun playstyle but there is no denying that they're strong as shit

>We know PtP itself isn't the problem card.
Tell that to the idiots who always try to "fix" PtP by saying it shouldn't hit face or it should activate at the start of your turn or that it should consume shadows.

Woudl you get mad if DoD become Blood and shadow exclusive cards?

I don't think I like this meme very much.

That's what I'm talking about!
I don't know if there's an official one, most of the dirtbros here are probably cobbling together and fiddling with odd decks because it's not really viable most of the time. The useful cards are Scrap Iron Golem, Apprentice Alchemist, Crafty Warlock, Ancient Alchemist, Petrification, Juno's Secret Laboratory, and Pascale along with whatever sigil generators you want and maybe a lategame wincon like Satan or Olivia.

I just thought of a way to make Medusa playable. Make whatever she attacks get banished. I feel like it goes better with being turned to stone anyway.

What should I do with my vials? Save for legendaries? Invest in a meme deck aiming the score rewards?

Shouldn't this thread be reported and deleted for being over 70 posts earlier?

Arisa and Erika yes.
Isabelle, not really. People hate playing against DShift and it's dumb it's completely uninteractive but it's really not cancer. It has a terrible winrate and it's only really good against control decks. The only reason it's not a low tier 2/tier 3 deck is because it performs well in tournaments.

Score rewards are garbage don't put yourself through grinding them unless you somehow don't have the cardbacks yet. Save for expansion

>We need space for real and playable crafts.

Cthulhucraft, when?!!?

Sexcraft, when?!?!

Chicraft, when?!?!

Papercraft, when?!?!?

Aircraft, when?!?!?!

Warcraft, when?!?!!?

Will give hugs for concede

Are the score rewards the same every month?

>Warcraft
>The entire class is parodies of HS cards with shitty RNG effects
>The class as a whole is garbage
>Every expansion it just gets worse

D.Shifts primary use is countering PtP. It completely shitting control, and lesser combo decks is just a bonus. The deck is epitome of design space limitation, and the worst case of "speed bump" I've seen in a CCG in a long time. It puts every deck that wants to be competitive on a timer, and pushes every deck incapable of meeting that standard out of the game, unless it can make up for the automatic loss against D.Shift with a high winrate against something else.

Lewdcraft is already in blood
I would be open to cthulhu fth'agn with cute girls
As far as I know they are the same, with the variation of the cardback/emblem rewards.

>someone wins a tournament with it once

Fuck off to your dead thread /hsg/fag

I would unironically play this to make people mad in ranked like how Dan is a joke character in SF

When can I get a "Please concede, I have dailies" emote?

So are the cardback/emblem rewards are different each month?

put plz hlp in your profile

>cthulucraft

damn I'd like to see that

Yes, last month it was Dingdong/Urd (I started playing at steam release so I only got dingdong) and this month it was Snowman/Otohime's bodyguards.

But this exist and is a entire game just search on google "shamanrngshittystone"