- 1.1.5 Balance Patch Notes: smashboards.com/threads/433162/

>The /ssbg/ Wiki [WIP]
supersmashbrosgeneral.wikia.com

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that every relevant regular left the general and can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function. Don't forget to thank chazo chad moxy and rakky for killing the general

These guys are really cool to play as

Say something nice about them

Screenshot user, can you post some Melee and Brawl/PM screenshots? I like those games better.

When am I going to get the respect I deserve for maining an honest low tier like Ganondorf?

Alright, /ssbg/, Sakurai has just come to you and tells you that you get to pick five new characters for the next Smash Bros game on the Switch, but there's a catch.
One character has to be a Pokemon that isn't a legendary or a starter.
One character has to come from a first or second party RPG.
One character has to come from the Zelda franchise.
One character has to be from a series that hasn't had a game released in over ten years.
One character has to be from a western third party.

Who would you pick?

Pic related as the Pokemon I'd pick would be Mimikyu.

No

>Aggron
>Hector
'But FE isn't roleplaying!' The nips say so, even if they're wrong.
>Midna
>Blood Falcon
>Crash Bandicoot/Spyro

Why not? You've posted the same Smash 4 screenshots for months now.

I'd much rather them make the gameplay not boring as sin first than bloat the roster even further.

>2 years later thread already ded

Smash 4 isn't that deep of a game, so it makes sense interest in it would die down. And any Melee/PM player worth their salt are playing at locals instead of discussing the game on a chinese knitting board.

>still no PM for Wii U

feels bad, as much as people like to make fun of it I mostly just liked it for all the alt costumes and the cool movesets. I'd love to play smash 4 samus with like an ice beam and stuff

You can play PM on your Wii U's Wii mode, and Smash 4 modding is now moving along nicely. Smash 4 won't be shit sooner rather than later.

Don't worry im here to help! How can i bring /ssbg/ back to life?

Do you literally just lurk these threads to shit on sm4sh every chance you get my nigga? Is this really what you're doing? Damn son, do you even play the games?

>waaaaaaaah stop making fun of my shitty game spongebob reaction image

Get over yourself, people are going to have opinions different than yours.

I wouldn't call saying the game isn't very deep as "shitting on" smash 4, and for the most part Melee/PM players don't have that much of an interest in it.

u seem really defensive for no reason

It's not like the thread has anything else going for it, it's just the same copypastas and screenshots that have been posted for months.

Why are you so defensive of a video game? You aren't going to make it far in life if you get this upset over someone's opinion of a fucking toy.

>I'm browsing a thread for a shitty game I don't like, all the while admitting the game I do like is not discussed here
Boy you got nothing better to do with your time huh
You can look through the past threads for proof yourself fampai. Also I find it funny you consider someone calling the game shit, not shitting on it
Who's upset? Boy you seem kinda booty blasted at an opinion that differs from yours, like shit my nigga you really trying to do that "I'M NOT MAD UR MAD" defense here?

I am browsing a general for Smash, a game I like. Just because I don't like one game in the series doesn't mean I don't like the series as a whole.

>Smash 4 isn't that deep of a game, so it makes sense interest in it would die down. And any Melee/PM player worth their salt are playing at locals instead of discussing the game on a chinese knitting board.

>. And any Melee/PM player worth their salt are playing at locals instead of discussing the game on a chinese knitting board.
I...I can't do this to you, it's too easy.

Thanks senpai, here's one for you

Smash 64
>Pikachu, series mascot, an obvious inclusion
>Jigglypuff, a crowd favorite due to recurring in the anime

Melee
>Mewtwo, another crowd pleaser due to The First Movie
>Pichu, a 2nd Gen rep, mostly as a joke

Brawl
>Lucario, 4th Gen rep, given special significance for no real reason, Game Freak's Lightning
>Pokemon Trainer, represents the series as a whole with all 3 1st Gen Starters

Sm4sh
>Pokemon Trainer replaced with just Charizard, once again, the anime made it very popular
>Greninja, 6th Gen rep, chosen for it's potential moveset before it even had a name, became prevalent in anime after the fact

So; what would you want from Sun & Moon, hypothetically? Pic is my wish, but analysis shows they pick mostly based on who's popular in the anime, so it would probably be like, Mimikyu, or Decidueye, or maybe Tapu Koko.

Should I make a meme 1-day tourney to revive this shit?