Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Maybe If We Include Him in Enough OPs, He'll Get Added Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
Apply and leave in game name in thread.

>Latest:
>2.7 Interim Report 1: A Mysterious Figure
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=603904

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=604157
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=603957
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=604206
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=609272
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=607459
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=604298
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=604264
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=607418
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST

YONDU SOON-ISH

Loki T2 when

>[embed]
>Interim Report 1 included
>no more normie infested alliances clean out the literal children and you can be added back in, MFFG
>Based Bill
>MFF logo included in the OP image
This is a good OP. Everyone else, take note.

Is ronan strong?

good leadership, uni makes him able to solo SL floors, strong cc.

Black Friday stuff

>Remember the x200 class-specific selectors that were in the store and then NM added more bonuses and raised the price? Well, now you can buy the original bundle for 1,200 crystals
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=604157

>Limited quantity sales with Black Friday tokens
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=603957

>Tiered sales with Black Friday tokens - Mega 6* tickets, CNS, BAM
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=604206

>1+1+1 crystal packages - the ENTIRE amount is added to your VIP progress (great for those looking to increase their VIP level quickly and for much cheaper than usual)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=609272

>7 day 6* ISO-8 giveaway
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=607459

>50% off uniform sale - 625 crystals
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=604298

>Mega T2 ticket on sale for 8,200 crystals (pic related)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=604264

>Black Friday token redemption items
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=607418

>token event
>you have to buy the tokens

I'M GOING TO PROVIDE MANY PERCENTAGES TO THIS RIFT

It's Capitalism Friday senpai, what'd you expect?

Next week.

Even if he wasn't, his leadership alone makes him worth getting. With his uni, he becomes really good. Without it and he kinda sucks.

It was the same case last year but at least last year's token store was better, see pic related
You could pretty much get crystals back for spending more

so hes not good if you're ftp?

Ronan is great with his uni, his rifts may be a pain for you to farm though

>alliance drama
This general is cancerous as fuck. Good thing I only come here to freeload rifts.

Like I said, his leadership alone makes him great and being F2P doesn't mean you can't get unis. It's just that without his uni and ignoring his leadership, he's not very good.

>tfw you prefer non uni ronan's looks

Same desu. He looks fat with his uni.

What, are you not-gay?

Energy shield only blocks energy attacks?

Yes. And Physical Shield only blocks Physical attacks.

>fight someone in TL with T2 Elsa
>he doesn't have her uni
but why

>top tier
gaz muggas
mobile muggas
ocean

>mid tier
symbiotic

>low tier
Veeky Forums co

I'm VIP 3 and I got rid of some shitlords that don't play everyday so I have 6 slots open in my friend list if you want to add me and do rifts

saki335

>ocean top tier
KEK

Ran into the same guy. It was baffling. The only thing weirder I've seen was someone in Co-Op with a T2 Lash without Lash's uni. I bought Lash's uni without ever even using Lash just because I hated seeing his default look while scrolling through my characters.

>gaz muggas

>didn't think I was gonna be able to hit hot time tonight
>did my special missions during non-HT
>am free during ht now
All that missed gold and exp...
Weirdest thing I've seen in TL/BW was a t2 rulk
Poor guy

>run into this guy in TL
>Punisher a shit T2
>Elsa and GR the ones with good T2s at T1

>Enter Ronan Rift
>Inv full
>Sell shit
>Ronan is now full

Oh noooo

I've been drinking and I'm afraid I'm about to do something I'll regret. Help.

>do auto clear x10 on 8-10 for gold
>get 10 universal norn stones
Amazing

Unless your other T2s are shit then go for it, she's a good T2 but not maximum priority if you're a meme shitter

I personally don't like spidergwen so I say don't do it
But if you like her then do it
Follow your heart user

Also
Loki rift opening as soon as ronan ends

>Daimon at T2
>Satana at T2
I guess I'll just do it for money and Thanos feeding(if I ever gonna do it) now.

What about Clea user

Just meme my shit up senpai

>push notification says coal rift is up
>coal rift isn't up
????????????????

True, I still need to work on her gears.

It's up but it's full :/

>yfw Unworthy Thor uni turns him into combat

Lag on your end senpai.

Me too
Hellstorm mission is faster btw

I even have Clea at 20/20/20/20 so I guess I'll just see how long it takes to get 150 extra bios just by farming and not shifter forcing

>150 extra bios
I really don't think Clea's T2 worth the CNS and gold tbqh senpai.

>lurk this general for weeks
>finally post
>people understand i'm shit
>generally helpful
>want to get in on all the rifts
>can't add anyone because anons/namefags have full lists
>mfw

Added senpai.

Welp
the 1+2 crystal sale lasts until Wednesday
Looks like I'll be hitting Vip10 on Wednesday boys
Rev up those rift rewards

Cal and Coal usually make room if you ask

k, thanks

I just deleted a guy who's been inactive for 9 days
Send me a request big boy
Also lmk your name here so I know who to accept

Would that really be such a bad thing tho?
It's pretty much guaranteed the uni will be an improvement since vanilla and AoU Thor are shit, and we have plenty of Universal memes now, so having a new meme Combat will be good

Assuming Unworthy Thor's weapon of choice was removed from the teaser, do we think he'll wield Jarnbjorn or Ultimate Mjolnir? Will he retain Lightning dmg?

IamBruceWayne

ty desu senpai

Plot twist, he gets 2 new uniforms.
Ultimate Mjolnir, beast uni keeps him lightning.
Unworthy, he gets his goat and makes him combat with no lightning. Also strong as fuck.

oh DCfag?

blocked

>implying that I didn't take it for the meme factor
DC can eat shit, I'm just immature as hell when it comes to usernames.

>tfw also a DCfag but didn't think of going with variations of Steph Brown or Cass Cain
Hindsight is 20/20.

F

I'll accept you when I get off work

>moved to a different chat channel
>never see messages anymore

Why didn't i do this sooner

ty

hnng if only she looked like this in the game

OPENING YONDUUU
any other req?

what coal said lmk your ign

trying to find out who to 2* ticket

someone who is hard to rank up to justify a ticket but also someone who im going to bother ranking up raw instead of with a mega, hmmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe it's legit

What am I yondoing with my life?

It's not

Please stop freeloading

'no'

Get back to work riftslave.

no____

I used my two T2 in Moon Knight and Rocket. I'm thinking on doing Blackbolt next or save it for Kamala.

at least spell it right notme

Speaking of which, can anyone with tokens look at them in the inventory and see what they sell for?

Welp, just finished Loki's gears, now I'm ready to be dissappointed by xis T2.

Wasp rifts where?

5k a pop

On the info screen if it says energy atk does that mean the char doesn't use physical and I shouldn't put any physical atk things on it? (gear, oby)

Yep, each character's dmg scales off only ONE attack stat, the one primarily on the info page

Some characters use both though, only a very select few though I think Coulson is one of them who needs All Attack

Is there a spreadsheet of what characters can show-up as "Shifters" in specific missions?

Story missions' enemy shifters:
There are 14 different enemy shifters in story missions. They are Black Bolt, Black Widow, Bullseye, Captain Marvel, Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Hulk, Iron Man, Kingpin, M.O.D.O.K., Malekith, Punisher, Red Skull and Winter Soldier.
Enemy shifters are only available in story missions chapters 4 to 8, except time attack stages (i.e. 4-9, 5-8, 6-6 and 8-7).
A particular enemy shifter will NOT be available when he/she is the primary boss of the stage. Secondary boss(es) in some stages in chapters 7 and 8 are okay though.
Equal chance of appearance split among those 14 enemy shifters.
A maximum of 10 enemy shifters can appear for a day. The daily limit counter resets upon the game's daily reset. Force-closing CANNOT reset the counter. Once an enemy shifter appears, the counter is deducted immediately.
In the above calculation, I assume you keep farming in chapters 4 to 8 until the daily limit of 10 is reached, if you are farming for any of the 14 enemy shifters. I also assume that you farm for enemy shifters by exploiting the fact stated in point 3, i.e. only farm those stages in which one of your uninterested enemy shifter does not appear.
For all relevant stages, enemy shifter's appearance rate is 20%.

Story missions' ally shifters:
There are 13 different ally shifters in story missions chapters 2 to 8. They are Angela, Black Cat, Daredevil, Elektra, Falcon, Hulkbuster, Luke Cage, Mockingbird, Rocket Raccoon, Sharon Carter, Ultron, Venom and War Machine.
Equal chance of appearance split among those 13 ally shifters.
There are 7 different ally shifters in story missions chapters 9 to 10. They are Daisy Johnson, Deathlok, Lincoln Campbell, Melinda May, Mockingbird, Phil Coulson and Sif.
Daisy Johnson, Melinda May, Mockingbird, Phil Coulson and Sif appear in all stages in chapters 9 to 10.
Lincoln Campbell appears in all stages in chapter 10 only.
Deathlok appears in stages 10-6, 10-7 and 10-8 only.
Equal chance of appearance split among the 5 ally shifters in chapter 9.
Equal chance of appearance split among the 6 ally shifters in stages 10-1 to 10-5.
Equal chance of appearance split among the 7 ally shifters in stages 10-6 to 10-8.
Melinda May's ally shifter does NOT give you any bio.
A maximum of 10 story mission ally shifters can appear for a day, no matter they are from chaps 2 to 8 or from 9 to 10. The daily limit counter resets upon the game's daily reset. Force-closing CANNOT reset the counter. Once an ally shifter appears, the counter is deducted immediately.
Melinda May's ally shifter is still counted towards that daily limit counter.

see

thanks family

>Melinda May's ally shifter is still counted towards that daily limit counter
Bravo, netmarbu. Chapter 10 is the only chapter worth running for experience and they managed to throw a worthless shifter into that group. Hopefully the new story missions will be good, but I doubt it. Hopefully Sif becomes good, but I highly doubt that as well

Sif + uni + T2 will end up becoming Combat-Sharon-lite. You heard it here first folks.

WHAT DO YOU GOT SAVED UP FOR THIS NEXT UPDATE?

ME: 2000CNS, T2 TICKET AND MEGA RANK UP

ANOTHER T2 DURING LOGIN BONUS SOON

Toons

2 regular 6* tickets and a 5* ticket. I'll have enough for 4 uniforms. If none of the uniforms are good I'll get a mega ticket if any of the characters are memes.

should I get this mega rank up think or nah?

Just got Wiccan to 6*. I'm really only interested in him for SL. Do I keep grinding his bios out to get his gears to +20, or do I start on some other special mission character?

I've already got Songbird with a few gears at +20, but not all. She solos a floor as-is so I consider her done.

>I've already got Songbird with a few gears at +20, but not all. She solos a floor as-is so I consider her done.
What floor you can use her to solo? What setup? I really can into her at all, even the Punisher/Blade combat relay is killing me.

I really hope you're right. I need more meme tier combat waifus in my life. Luckily Iron Fister is good enough of a husbando for the combat category
I have 3 T2 tickets ready for disposal and I have enough crystals for 2 costumes. I'm hoping Thor and Sif get a good T2 and I might give Loki the tier 2 if it's meme enough.

>Not giving Loki the T2 out of love and appreciation for carrying your ass to victory when you were a shitter.

>wasting tickets on repeat instead of just pushing the damn button

No opportunity to last week, but week before was Floor 7, I think it was combat relay.

She's super easy. Cap cooldown reduction, then just rotate between Skill 1 (AOE stun, groups 'em up), whatever, then skill 2 (AOE snare, doesn't group 'em), whatever, then rinse + repeat. Other than that it's just keeping the shield up for emergencies and using sonic skill 4 whenever it's off cooldown since it's her best damage skill. Done right, the enemy can't do anything at all, you just have to have enough deeps.

I need more BAM but that's much easier to farm from WB than CNS so I should be fine
Also:
>Thor, Loki and Jane at 20/20/20/20
>T2 ticket next week from monthly check-in
>most likely a 5* rank-up ticket from maintenance

>>most likely a 5* rank-up ticket from maintenance
what's this? I'm relatively new

A ticket that ranks up any 4* character to 5*

For the past couple of updates there have been 'maintenance compensation' gifts which includes a 5* rank-up ticket

ty