What does Veeky Forums think of lincolns Black Label membership? If you buy a top trim Lincoln...

What does Veeky Forums think of lincolns Black Label membership? If you buy a top trim Lincoln, they give you access to membership privileges such as free coast to coast complimentary dinners, black label exclusive interior and exterior colors, Venetian leather all over the interior, Lincoln will pick up your car from your home for maintenance and deliver it back, free carwashes, free detailing, they are literally building special Lincoln dealerships for this. You even get a dedicated liaison for your car

lincoln.com/blacklabel/memberprivileges/

For example, the blue interior/exterior colors we saw on the Continental concept are available as a special black label trim

lincoln.com/blacklabel/rhapsody/

Are they trying too hard?

I just want a fast car

>Lincoln will pick up your car from your home for maintenance and deliver it back, free carwashes

I work for a Mercedes dealership and we already have this available.

We also have a Lincoln dealership and I had to go retrieve a Black Label MKC. It was about $60k sticker. Felt nice but it still feels like a slightly up-badged Ford.

Every high end brand does these days at least where I am, they'll even swap out your car with a nicer loaner than what you have

>still feels like a slightly up-badged Ford.
ding ding ding
we have a winner
that's why they don't sell for shit

ford only does it to try to give the illusion of luxury. so the buyer never has to step foot on the ford dealer. same shit hyundai is trying to pull.

>memberprivileges
>Black car

Lincoln does get a usually good ratings from JD Power. What do people thing of that?

>Kia on top
>Chevy and BMW ahead of lexus

ouchu

Lincoln will always be that old people funeral car brand.
Shit even their emblem is a fucking casket.

Sounds neat but my money is still on Lincoln being axed in the next 10 years.

Personally I can't get passed how their 2016 lineup still has the copy&paste design issue 90s cars had.

>If you buy a top trim Lincoln, they give you access to membership privileges

Until they cancel the program in like 5 years when they try to rebrand yet again because somehow they don't get that selling rebadged global fords =/= luxury

that's a nice thoroughbred nigress.

They do this with my DS3 (Citroën).

>initial quality
Literally a meme

>BMW
>reliable

Biggest shill thread I have ever seen.

>What does Veeky Forums think of lincolns Black Label membership?

What good is it though? Wasn't Lincoln in the process of moving produciton to China? This is probably more of a PR distraction to try to drum out the news that Lincoln sells better in china than in the usa too.

>free coast to coast complimentary dinners
did someone say free food

>Initial Quality Study
>JD Power

That report is worthless, but Lincoln is still unreliable shit tough.

>Venetian leather
Oh boy, it's the '70s all over again. One of the greatest marketing tricks Detroit has ever pulled. it's not even real leather.

Before they go all gold card on the market, maybe they should start actually building cars to back up that image instead of Fords with new sheet metal and a bit more chrome and fake wood.

Genesis is also doing similar stuff with the launch of their G90.

They come to your home, pick your car if it has any works on it and leaves a loaner G80 or G90. Also some more extra stuff too. Dunno about it in detail.

>implying the Chinese middle-class that buy these will care that it's a fusion with fake wood

>Lincoln is still unreliable shit tough.
That's sad to hear. Honestly I really like the new Continental.