/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

All EU and NA servers are getting merged into one EU and NA server respectively on Nov 30th, detailed information here:
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/119305-faq-the-new-world/

Awakenings released: Warrior, Sorceress, Berserker, Ranger, Tamer, Musa, and Maehwa. Dec 7th, Ninja and Kunoichi!

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss, most recently released for Western audiences. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels of grinding, and more.

>Is it P2W?
Lots of paid convenience features; and some cash shop items, such as most outfits (!), are able to be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps and weekly selling limits of cash shop items restrict profit. One CAN NOT P2W over a dedicated player.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru

>NewFAQs
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," get a guest pass.
All classes can be viable and fun. Ask something more specific.
Weapon: Kaia -> Liverto -> Kzarka
Armor: Grunil -> Boss armor
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Don't be surprised if the thread is dead occasionally, it happens more often than you'd think.
Noire is the best goddess.

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jq06Q
cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
i.imgur.com/bbOrIL1.jpg
reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5en2lj/black_friday_hourly_daily_sales/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last minute guest passes for anyone who wants to try before the sale ends in ~24 hours.

CJD1CKA-UHOIJ1V-UO671HT-UG56S
U0NV8M6-H7S5FN8-TBLDV61-7QD38
TV5AB6N-F5N0A3B-BBV6S7B-J7KB3

redpill me on Witch

is she fun? is she strong? or is she just fapbait?

what are her good points and her drawbacks?

the time is finally coming to an end

read the op for the first questions

I know good points are she's ranged and has a heal and is good at grinding I hear, and a bad point is she doesn't have awakening yet

LEWD IMGURS COMING THROUGH
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO

performance in this game is beyond SHIT

gameplay feels clunky and unresponsive as fuck

thanks fucking satan i tried this before wasting 5 bucks

way fewer

I can't wait to go back

nice. good on you that you saved that 5 bucks

Abs

Who /goodgoy/ here?
I'm disgusted with myself, I'm usually very good at avoiding microtransactions.

i hope soon
i already have all the mats aside from the daily token thingies

ive spent around $300 on this game

this upsets me

??????

>tattoos
End your life, degenerate.
>iwanttodie.jpg
>10 Elion's Tear x4
Looks like you've been doing plenty of that.

I gave up trying to resist

They put Venia Riding Attire on daily deals but not the hourly ones. Should I wait it out and see if they daily it or do I have to be a good goy?

Are maids this cheap for black friday?

Finally got the ranger Bern outfit

I wouldn't wait if I were you

Wew

______MODS______

Yeah, but you missed most of the sales and today is the last day. Only chance now is having another one come up as an hourly sale.
I think they're like $2 off on the pearl shop too if that's enough of a discount for you though

alternative look

That's pretty cool, I like it. It isn't tacky nude mod in the same way.

I'm pretty sure you meant to say sorceress instead of witch there. Sorceress is very obviously the fap bait.

I literally just started like 4 days ago though.
Don't think I'll ever spend any more though unless the storage maid comes up for sale again
I'm not a good enough of a goy to buy character bound inventory upgrades.

Kek.

No, that would be ranger.

>liking fake tits

You mean Musa

Ranger tits do look sort of fake when you mod them to be bigger than her head but they don't have the same weirdly high nipple thing human classes do.

and it's the whole package the curvier body better sliders THIGH JIGGLE just can't beat rangers

Just found out they had the Splat Fisher up the 24th for daily 20%: i.imgur.com/bbOrIL1.jpg

then added it again on the 27th hourly for 30%:
reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5en2lj/black_friday_hourly_daily_sales/

*WAITING*

NICE TRY KASHKAO

I love walking into Heidel and having my toaster explode

>missed both Listi sales
FUCK. I need my qt short haired waifu

Is there content that actually requires a tank? or valks defensiveness is wasted on pve?

But even at non modded sizes their boobs look weirdly bulgy and misshaped the same way real life fake boobs are

Hey just to be sure I wouldn't wait. It's only a couple bucks difference.

ikr unpopulated channels forever

mostly you just wanna aoe death as much as possible

I think they're the best tits not modded hands down but then again I obviously don't look at real boobs a lot lol

Why aren't you guys in the other, better thread?

>implant scars

who's fucking fetish is this?

this one was first and is actually getting posts

I've reduced all my outfits to tacky nude mods, was actually interesting to try something else

>not buying the highest amount of pearls because its the best deal
good goy indeed

what's stopping them from releasing playable loli characters?

They would sell a fuckton of race changers if that became available.

what do you even buy with all those pearls?

>just realized you could buy items on the browser without having to put a set amount of daum cash
I bought that pet appearance coupon for 1$, which birb should I get

see: tamer

I would rather they sell shota pets

>Hey just to be sure I wouldn't wait. It's only a couple bucks difference.

It's more than likely confirmed to be on daily deals, it'll be 40% off with boost discount which would make it $13.20, which is more than "a couple bucks". You're wrong again kashkao.

Outfits, glasses, earrings. Mostly cosmetics. Like halloween outfits for 7 classes. Only a couple weight limit increases and two maids on the convenience side.

was usually limited by my bank account

Momentary happiness

speaking of that, how and when do you get the stuff you bought on the site? It didn't ask for a server or anything

Go to your account page and you should be able to redeem it to your chosen server there. You'll receive it in your mail in a short while afterwards.

>Noire is the best goddess.
Someone remove unrelated memes next thread, please.

Honestly speaking, it's in alpha right now. Not even beta, but alpha. What exactly are you expecting out of an alpha? You think alphas are supposed to be fully playable and completely devoid of bugs? If we were talking about a beta I'd be more inclined to understand but come on. Complaining about an alpha?
The thing about Crowfall is that they aren't solely funded by kickstarter, it's mainly just a platform for them to take donations. It's not as if no company has ever done something like taking donations or having preorder rewards.

Do you even know why it should be a red flag in the first place? It's because usually projects that want crowdfunding are just scams of useless products or people that will never deliver. On the other hand, this project raised millions of dollars just from the crowdfunding and they've written pages and pages of shit on the game and the plans they have and are actually making an effort to make sure we know they're serious about making the game.
All other crowdfunded MMOs have just been one guy in his basement asking for thousands of dollars to make a game that he will never be able to deliver by himself. This on the other hand is a company of people who have experience in making games and are asking for crowdfunding money to actually run their business and create an international game. That's as legitimate as I can probably think of.

I have high hopes for it honestly and I might ending up backing it too. They seem very serious and the way it seems, it will be worth it even if the game isn't as great as expected. After all, people think BDO is disappointing and never lived up to the hype but it's still successful and is decently fun to play.

Real or fake, breasts are breasts, and breasts are the best.

>Ruby Manos Necklace

How do I sell this trash?

When I try to buy the raven earcuff I get the Python furniture set in my cart instead
wtf

T4

give me a close up of the eyebrow penguin, i know that you have it

>bird shit covering your back and hair
gross

titty kuno and cyclops are my tops, honestly came to the one of cyclops sucking off a horse, came really close to just imagining my dick through titty kuno's fishnet shirt

furfags OUT

hey man its just hot to see the situation and its a videogame, wouldnt want to see it in real life know what I mean, its the context of it

im not a furfag ;_;

>trash
heh

Should I use my value pack when I start or save it for when I reach 50?

Use it from the start.

Save it for when you start selling a lot of stuff on the marketplace

yeah, go sell that trash! you don't don't need it!

i'm totally not a berserker that's capable of chaining 5+ grabs

I just started playing a few days ago, I could use 20m way more than I could use some niche PvP necklace.

It's not a bad necklace still, you know.

Yeah, but it has been on the market since the first day I started playing and no one has bought it. It's even listed at minimum price.

That's normal.

Oh, everything else I've gotten from this event has instantly sold.

Does watching your maids walk around and sweep your house get your cocks rock hard or is that just me?

It breaks my immersion because my house is so tiny. Why do I have 2 maids when I can't even afford more than a one bedroom apartment? Where do they sleep?

Obviously next to you. You all have to cuddle for warmth in your drafty little shack.

Gross, I don't want some filthy blue collar scum sleeping next to me.

Imagining cute Irenes sleeping next to me gets my cock hard.

>tfw 2 irenes and 2 listis
Life is good.

Wow. The other 2 servers that aren't Uno sell A LOT more pearl items.
Was just messing around on them for extra event tokens and I had notifications popping up constantly, I don't get that on Uno.

it almost seems like nobody plays on uno huh ;)

I'll give you something to play with.

*unzips dick*

what happens to my workers if I stop renting their lodging?

not sure but I think you couldn't until you kicked them

This makes me wonder if it's worth it to grind and sell on another server with more people since things are all going to get merged anyway.

That's weird because I thought uno was pretty populated?

so I get it herbs are for alchemy, and food is for cooking, but what the fuck is wood and ores for?

there's no playermade carpentry or weapon/armorsmithing is there?

there indeed IS

Sorc costume that isn't shit when

Suffer, you edgy fucks.

Sorcs aren't actually all that edgy if you pay attention to the game, they just happen to use dark magic.

I like the papillio one a bunch, it actually has movement to it and isn't stiff like a bunch of others

what dont you like about the outfits that have come out so far?

They're pretty much all either too over the top ridiculous or too slutty.
My sorc is cute not lewd or flamboyant

try puff mini dress?

Even worse than the default gear when it comes to fitting the game's aesthetic.

>Sorceress
>Edgier than than Tamer, a class that summons a giant black wolf to tear enemies to shreds and also claws people to death with attack animations that look more in place on a wild animal
Tbh, why wasn't Tamer called "clawer" when she and her wolf summon actually claw things with moves like "scratch" and "upward claw"

what's going to happen to the money and items I have stored in a city on different servers when the merge happens?

the items and money on my alt server go kaput? loyalty?

READ THE FAQ THEY LITERALLY MADE FOR THIS????????????

I actually like the cartian one, if dying the fluffy part and pants appropriate colours.

this is what the strongest char should look like endgame bdo

*kisses fingers* Magnifico