/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

First for Talos

What are your favorite shouts, niggers? I'm playing with the DLC for the first time and Soul Tear is pretty tight.

Post your newest screenshot

>What are your favorite shouts, niggers?

I can honestly never even remember that I have them when playing. Probably the one that I've used most is that one that makes dragons stay the fuck on the ground.

Post ahegaos

>user son, you haven't left your room in 4 days. Is everything alright?
>SHUT UP MOM! I'm socializing with my friends!
>O-oh that's lovely dear! I don't suppose you're networking to finally get a job or something, I mean you're almost 28 years old now...
>NO MOM! I'm talking with Kaarina about her new outfit!
>A girl!? I haven't seen you talk to a girl since you were in pre-school. That's an awfully odd name though, where does she live?
>She lives in Skyrim you stupid whore! Now shut up and bring me a change of piss bottles!
>Oh, it's just your video games again... Alright dear I'll bring them.

Can we all just get along please?

I actually have that problem too, tbqh. I'm trying lately to remember them better. They're extremely useful so I don't know why I do that.

New screen.
A bit tired of these snowflakes. Trying to figure out what's the best snow to use aside from these.

Probably firebreath.

>She lives in Skyrim you stupid whore!

That actually made me lol. But seriously man, I don't think the majority of people here live their lives secluded to their rooms like you think. I don't even waifu-post, I just think its okay posting for the thread.

okay

Anyone know what causes this? After resting guards just 'appear' then move out

I notice it with npcs and such when i have just slept at an inn, suddenly 20+ people spawn and are moving out to their locations

i dont remember it so much in classic but then again i never played with fast travel off so im sleeping/resting lots more

Also, i know its been said before but whats a good way to resample images for posting? When I took this it was 4mb so couldn't post, took it into corel and now it looks like shit.

>Not going full-immersion and using Clear Skies to keep away the rain and snow when adventuring the cold north of Skyrim

Fus Ro Dah simply because I find most shouts completely useless but Fus ro dah lets me fuck up the carefully placed clutter inside houses which satisfies the dumb kid in me

Not that I use Fus ro dah often anyway, I haven't used shouts in years

>your waifu will never be file of the month

Why even live?

Most used by me would be unrelenting force, clear skies and dragonrend.

Mostly because I normally play melee and ragdolling npcs is OP. Also it feels awesome with the ordinator perk that gives you a speed buff after using a shout, so you knock them all down then charge after them and rain down unholy hell upon all doth thos whoth shalt defyt muh

What's going on there

Is there some way to reduce the time it takes to open the game when you have a million texture mods installed?

take some effort to actually make something unique instead of some generic loli vampire goth anime looking thing,

Uninstall the texture mods.

We've probably got our share of shut ins, Veeky Forums as a whole tends to sort for that. Probably not much in the way of piss bottles though, that's more of a competitive game and MMO thing.

SSD

Get an SSD and a graphics card with bigger bandwidth

get a ssd/more ram basically

>Is there some way to reduce the time it takes to open the game when you have a million texture mods installed?

Buy an SSD.

Pay some bimbo to voice your waifu and give her asstons of dialog. Make her as Mary sue as humanly possible.

Guaranteed FOTM

Is imperious any good? It some of the abilities sound broken as fuck and the mod author looks like he has apollodown levels of autism.

>What's going on there
magic!

Did talos actually ascend to god hood?

the voice actress is a hambeast

K.

Upgrading from 8gb to 16gb ram helps with this?

I want to play Skyrim but my GF won't get off.

What mods have good 2h sword animations?

I got some from tesgeneral but one on of them gave this janky sheathing animation that as a slight pause that isnt very smooth. Ill probably scrub the animations i have and start from scratch.

Who's to say he wasn't already there?

Time slow.

I rp as some telvanni spell blade using the shouts to speed myself up to ridiculous levels and slice up my opponents.

Yes, I'm a faggot.

it wont hurt, best way to know is look at your ram usage while the games actually running and if you are close to 6k/7k then yeh getting some more space might help

you will see the bigegst difference with a SSD though.

So I used Papyrus Data Transfer to pinpoint the mod causing the sudden assraping save bloat I experienced and it was, oddly enough, CACO (Complete Alchemy Overhaul).

Why

the fuck

would this mod be up in TESGeneral if it's known to cause bloat

Because even the "bug reports" for it seem to suggest that it suddenly bloating save games like a drowned corpse is a well-known issue that is "being worked on"

I'm so mad I feel the need to post shitty TES fanart

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Kek sounds good to me, faggot-san.

So you're saying he was a god at the High elves didn't know about him and include them in their pantheon of worship?

I'm saying the altmer hate him. Do the altmer worship Lorkhan?

That trip fag has no idea what hes talking about dude.

>Follower accidentally hits guard in whiterun while fighting some bandits
> Guards go APESHIT

> Guards start killing random people in whiterun
how the fuck do I fix this shit

>Trainwiz
>Tripfag

No but they acknowledge his godhood.

They straight up deny that Talos is a god.

kill the guard with console, and resurrect those he killed. Skytweak can adjust how many times you can hit friendlies before getting their aggro; not sure if it'll adjust it for followers.

TES Divines get their power from belief, of course they would.

i gotchu

>confuses namefag for tripfags
>doesn't know the basic origin of Talos

>it's another "butthurt anons unironically respond to funposting" episode

I'm already using Skytweak, doesn't do diddly.

I suspect the NPCs have crimegold or something because every fucking time I see whiterun guards they start killing civilians.

I use it without bloat
might be a conflict leading to a broken script

what skin diffuses are good in 2016?

+1 waifu post.

Mega Milkdrinker

She looks like an ESO Altmer

I am with you.

Cloneskin and Mega Milkdrinker

>Did talos actually ascend to god hood?

Generally with the way these things work the difference between became and always really was is murky. You can look at the Nerevarine in morrowind as the best example, where the prophecy serves as both a prediction of the Nerevarine and a blueprint to make one. Effectively if you become similar enough to something or someone the world can mistake you for that thing and then you are both you and it at the same time. The same process could be used to unmake a god, which is part of the motivation behind the banning of Talos worship.

Fit waifus where

right here famalam

Man, while clearly a cash grab, Skyrim SE has filled me with excitement to play the game that I haven't felt in awhile.

How do you get qt abs like that?

Real girls

you download the texture

I'm fit... I guess?

no youre a fat greasy man sitting at a computer

Hard work and staying on the move. No pain, no gain. Fitness Body

Still a jobber

Dragonrend as it's the one i remember i have the most often as I forget the shit almost always otherwise.

Do you think that Jyggalag is going to show up in es6?

>jobber

She kicked Alta's ass every time and she's also a one time Impure Champion.

Right here.

Had to redo Snakestones save. Now I get to spend 5 hours getting him back to where he was and disabling stupid shit in towns/cities.

>After resting guards just 'appear' then move out
That's normal, they're just following a schedule the you fast-forwarded. Stupid but that's how it is.

>Also, i know its been said before but whats a good way to resample images for posting?
Batch convert them using wrye bash, irfanview, honeyview, etc. Set jpg quality to 99 or 98%.

She cheated

I think you're mixing up your i's and a's

I kinda like Fire Breath.

Being a better fighter is not cheating.

You, up on my shoulders. I want to squat you. Haven't had a good workout in a while.

>tfw tesgw is almost ready to start up again

Nope, Anne is just as, if not more, fit and capable as all you twigs.

Can someone please pick up this lost child already?

Gonna roleplay this qt as a mage. Should I go with Breton or Imperial?

>mage

Breton

but for what reason?

>setscale 1.30
>Superstrong big man
>50 foot dick
>Gets all the ladies and can never do wrong.
>Can defeat anything in mere seconds
>His armor is indestructible
>can't feel pain

Fuck off, Cumfaust

That's a High Rock breton if I ever saw one.

Can't post the newest one. Gotta save some for story.
It's gonna be good.

The racial bonuses you fool

Dont forget, he's best friends with Cumtears too.

I take it what you meant to say is she's a tight fit in whatever she's wearing.

what ENB for a gritty nightmare skyrim where everything is horrible?

I'm not lost. But you look like you've lost yourself in a few too many sweetrolls.