overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>Competitive Info
gousgamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Plus:
Top Tier ( no sluts-mindbroken whores but educated ladies with a career a name and a reason to be)

Pharah
Ana
Zarya

Good Tier (nice wifes kinda wacky girls but ok)

Tracer
Widowmaker
Mei
Symmetra

Shit tier (dickcraving whores, no ambitions in life only care about attention)

D.va
Mercy
Sombra

Why do I love Widowmaker so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Widowmaker isn't just the best hero in overwatch, she might be the future Queen of Waifus Just imaging her grappling through the sands of Anubis, the wind in her hair, her mighty rifle with her. As she grapples through the objectives, the men swoon at her very scent. They know how she smells, the essence of her smell is sold in the blizzard store under the the name of "Blueberry pie scent". The very nature of Widowmaker is mystery. could she be playing a deeper game than even her creator realizes? The answer is yes, she has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever she sees fit. However, Widowmaker is filled with such guile, such french smugness that she does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Widowmaker is not one that is easily penetrated. Widowmaker is such a force of nature in her realm that nothing can truly touch her, the only thing keeping her bound to the game at all is her will to exist within the preordained boundaries of her world. Widowmaker is not only beyond the comprehension of us, she exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe her smug smile, her gorgeous and rippling ass, her cute nose, and most importantly, her eyes. Her eyes, like pools of saffron, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Widowmaker. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Widowmaker is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, she is herself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Widowmaker, the entire game, the entirety of Blizzard as we know it crumbles. The temple of anubis would freeze without Widowmaker, Eichenwalde would become a desolate crater, Ecopoint: Antarctica would melt without her frosty gaze. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Widowmaker so much.

Hana Song.

Jamison Fawkes!

Hana is still shit

Why do you guys hate Genji again?
He seems kinda average outside of the edgy teen aspect.

>we could've gotten THIS instead of the shitty and ugly design sjw design we got
>she could've actually had a good kit too

>didn't master sombra's spray pattern
>hurr she's bad durr

Are there d.vas that do better without the mech?

It looks like a character from Life is strange

>Top Tier ( no sluts-mindbroken whores but educated ladies with a career a name and a reason to be)

>Pharah
>Ana
>Zarya
go away tumblr.

>Shit tier (dickcraving whores, no ambitions in life only care about attention)
>D.va

You must be a s76 main.

>Sjw design
>not edm festival Latina
You've no idea what you're talking about

tfw master roadhog spray pattern

>edgy teen

But he represents an edgy teen who grew up and realized how dumb he was.

Part 8:
>...Todaaaaaaay....

Her design is shit but not SJW, just, weird.

Genji completely, utterly dominates the 2400-3000 bracket.
And I'm not good enough to get out of it yet.
Fuck Genji so much.

Hana Song = Anal Queen

You dishonor the bloo with your autism

I want to come inside Genji Shimada.

that looks more overly designed than the sombra we have now. It also doesn't look like something that would be in overwatch at all. fuck off

is hot

Part 9: All heros get 500 HP added

It's not any more overdesigned than something like Punk Tracer. You fuck off.

It's a copypasta.

I want to ride Hana Song

So, he's hard as fuck to play, but rewardign as shit, so people hate him because they see other people wreck shit but then fail horribly when they try him out.
Is that about right or is it literally just the edgy teen factor.

Widowmaker is molested by Tracer and theres nothing you cant do about it

I want breed with Ana!!!

>Calling the game Tank-watch was just a joke
>Its actually serious now
So when are tank characters going to get a rebalance? Because as it stands there is no point to bring more than one offensive hero(whoevers the most busted at the moment) tank city, and then dps supports(because even they are better than most offensive heroes).

Before people start, I'm not saying I want 6 offensive against 6 offensive heroes, I just want to not have to deal with 3-4 people on the enemy team rocking 500 plus HP every fight and they win because attrition or bloated kits.

We need another solid as fuck tankbuster already, reaper can't do one job by himself when half the tanks flat out ignore him.

Ana is the purest waifu

>I don't understand the concept of tanking
>I'm a shitter that thinks dps can be outdpsed by tanks

Git gud user.

I WANT TO High-Five ZARYA'S Hand WITH MY Hand

Explain to me why pro matches are routinely changing to have 4 tanks then.

Nah. It's literally as I said, it's because he dominates 2400-3000, which is the most common bracket.

Winston doesn't actually do shit, Genji's only real counters are McCree/S76 with god-tier tracking/aiming skills.
And those don't show up until 3000+ so Genji can just run wild completely.

This will be canon and nothing you do can stop it.

I think that would break you.

>Smugness

>Tanks in overwatch
>Doing anything tank like at all besides Reinhardt
They are dps with more HP, no real difference than that.

So he's basically god in a certain bracket without any "real" counter until you get past that point where people are good enough to deal with him?

Is a brave soldier who fought for her country and not anyone's 'waifu'.

>implying Widowmaker doesn't do the molesting

Yes.

The meta in 3v3 is really unfun.
Also I really don't like the map.
It doesn't favor any sort of approach.

>implying Zarya would high five a neckbeard loser

Because matches are timed and 4 tanks with a proper healer support will drag on the match a lot more than 4 dps.
You don't have to one shot classes to do your job when you have 5 mins to do it.

Hell even at 3500 he still rules the land because his ult is the most busted shit in the game with ana boost. It takes god-tier coordination to kill a boosted genji before he murders half your team. Shit is flat out unfair.

Where did the web come from?

Her anus.

>americans are now waking up
>threads immediately go to shit
Every single day

>soldier

The only army girls in the game are Ana, Pharah, Tracer and Zarya you dipshit

I would say a zenyatta with his ult can cancel a genji ult, since he heals faster than genji can kill. But I do not know how much damage boosted genji does.

>Neckbeard
Ok

>>americans are now waking up
its 22h15, what the fuck are you saying waking up?

read what says below MEKA on d.va's mech

Is Sombra good?

Americans wake up at 7-10 pm?

She loves the cock, dude. All the men on the team love that barely legal korean pussy.

>there is another tankbuster
>he is also a tank

fug

What is the Mobile Exo-Force

and how exactly does this refute my points at all? If offensive characters can't do their jobs because tanks+supports make it impossible to surmount them it just adds to my argument that they are too good.

>All the men love barely legal pussy.
fixed

Ok

I bet they regret nerfing Discord Orb by now.

um its past 10 pm on the east coast right now

>9 pm
>now waking up
??

Zenyatta doesn't 100% counter nano dragonblade because Genji delivers 180 damage sword swing + 75 damage swift strike, potentially killing the target before sufficient healing occurs.

>playing Hanzo
>Mei catches me off guard and freezes me
>I'm pretty low already so she just waves hello and punches me
>I unfreeze with 3 hp left and tap an arrow into her stupid chink face

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK YOU

Pretty much the only real counter to it, and pro gengu's either burst him first or wait for the team to be a bit split before they go weebstick and murder everything.

Sombra really should have been able to deactivate his ult, would have been so nice to have a counter other than "just be way better than him"

>barely

Sombra is dumb, DUMB!

But I love overly ripe pussy

>m-muh SJW
>shit taste and opinions

The only non retarded thing you said is that she could have had a better kit.

it's to balance out how he's piss easy to counter throughout the rest of the game

But at least she's cute

>turboswine has a greentooth pin
Fuckan neato.
Been seeing it in bigger games a lot lately.

So D,va mains = tanksluts?

She's probably pretty smart given her occupation.

I submit to you that it's just Sombra players who are dumb.

>mfw when keeping all the health-packs hacked around the point
Shit is cash

Who genji? C'mon Genji main,, we know its you.

- t. Genji main

My point is that 4 tanks do enough dps to cap a point and do a much better job at holding it than 4 dps.
It's not that their dps is high, their survivability is just high enough so that they can focus in 1 person and kill it in a reasonable enough time to make them more reliable than most offense classes.

This is why MMOs where this setting of dps/tank/support is more common have dps checks or people would be running full tank parties with a couple of healers making tank busters completely moot.
Blame the meta i guess.

No.

>chasing after a low health enemy going for the health pack you hacked and finishing them off

When are we going to get a cute girl(male) hero?

When tumblr/reddit fully infiltrate blizzard.

I'm shit with Genji. I just often play characters with crowd control abilities.

Hog, McCree, Ana, Sym, Mei, Winston all make Genji their bitch pretty consistently. Genji ain't shit.

Not before we get a cute Loli!

>Sombra could've been a hooded Loli with the iconic skull mask, instead we got this shit

>be level 30
>getting the hang of the game
>all of a sudden playing with two/three-star motherfuckers in quickplay

Blizzard why

>Hitting a mei/reaper/roadhog/tracer with one and watching them panic when they can't use their panic escape button

Not before we get attractive gays and lesbians.

But I am blaming the meta, I'm also blaming the game designers for putting overbloated toolkits on characters who have tank hp while doing minimally less dps than offensive heroes who have simplified toolkits and minor utility.

Either we need an actual good tank buster, or tanks need to lose some shit so they aren't the dominant strategy for a class based shooter "built" around hero swaps and multiple characters.

What makes you autoleave?

>two snipers
>genji + hanzo
>three flankers
>mei blocking door more than once
>get hooked more than once in a row
>Hollywood

>le "Winston, Symmetra (non-PTR) counter Genji" meme

sub-2200 MMR detected.

Cyberspace or Augmented?

>>get hooked more than once in a row
Ahahaha, faggot.

>le "calling things memes instead of making an argument" meme

Dumb niggers like you said nothing else counters him. Those classes do.

Throw more memes at me, son, I'm bulletproof.

>What makes you autoleave?
Nothing since we cant play comp.
>two snipers
nigga its qp, play whatever the fuck you want. I'm practicing Widow atm on in any game, any map. I dont give a flying fuck what teammates wants, and nor should you.

Cyberspace. Augmented hair looks fake and bimbo-like (Nicki Minaj style). Cyberspace hair just looks literally cyber.