God Tier 50k Cars

ITT most god tier cars for 50k

(video reference for pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=4y033A3EEEQ)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YbLweooe3aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like a Dodge Dart with a body kit. What kind of tool buys an entry level luxury vehicle?

>cla
>worth any money at all
looks like it's time for the bi-weekly cla hate thread.

CLA wat da fuck

at least post the m2

CLA45 poster I want you to fucking go

Sorry but sub class E aren't real Mercedes and therefore have no place as in "god cars".

Fuck off. The 2017 CLA45 is definitely worth 50k and if you disagree it is because you are unironically a badgewhore that hates it because it's cheap(er).

lol

>4 banger
>made with renault parts
>cheap plastics everywhere
>cramped
>muh Mercedes badge

50k? NO.

60k+ but this is some great fucking engineering

>Would love to get one maybe one day, but it isn't worth for a car like this

it's not worth a penny more than a Focus RS

>buying anything post-2005

maximum heh

>4 banger
4.1 0-60 and one of fastest production 4 cylinders
>renault parts, cheap plastic, cramped
Not cramped, you are stupid, the interior is beautiful.

Keep hating a god tier car. Looks, sounds, and is gorgeous inside and out.

Miata

>You can polish a turd but it will still be a turd. ie. 4 banger

And yes, it is cramped. Someday, if the chance is given to a pleb like you, get on a E class, or even better an S. And then you'll see what's not cramped.

Till then, keep being a pleb infatuated by pleb cars, which is what a cla is.

>till you get on a E class
My dad has an SL63, S63, and my grandpa has an SLS, friend an E63 and CLA45 (i dont have one).

Keep trying to inform me pleb. I've driven nicer cars than you've dreamed to afford, poor faggot

Here we go with the muh daddy meme.

If, IF! that happened to be true, you would know better than to praise a pos cla.

Therefore we conclude about your 12 years old of age.

>talks shit about money and what I drive
>gets mad when tell him what i drive because he has a poor dad that didnt let him drive shit
If you're going to talk shit, at least don't start crying when youre wrong bud :(

>chevy ss
>under 50 grand

YOU BEST BE JOSHING, SIR

Oh wow, your arguments are great.

Yeah. I'm talking shit cause you're full of shit.

Cramped or not Cramped
Mercedes or not Mercedes
God tier or not God tier

That car is ugly as sin. Had they gone with a different design language than the rest of the line up, they might have gotten away with it. But the C, E and S class are things, and they highlight the fact that, worth it or not, the CLA looks like FWD shit.

>My dad is richer than yours and this justifies my shit opinions

Surprised you dont use a shitty trip either

>what i drive

lol

In which third world shithole do you live they allow 12y fucktards like you to drive?

>shitty rebadged holden
>about $50k

fuuucking why

>stop liking what I don't like!!!!!!!!

>you like an entry level car?
>you're 12!
if only you realized the irony and autism behind your post

>shitty
It's actually really good. They have the magnetic ride control which makes it handle so much better than a regular v8 commodore.

youtu.be/YbLweooe3aM

>you like an entry level car?
>you're either a pleb; reaching out; stupid AF; a badgewhore

There are no other options.

>automatic

it's as if you like being a faggot

>opinion discarded
you're right, it actually does seem pretty good.

Where are you getting automatic from in that screenshot?

A Holden is a re-badged GM... Like you kangaroo fuckers could design a car...

But I am richer than you, driven and know more about not shit cars than you, and can afford better cars than you.

>there are no better options
okay autismo
I love the way it looks, love the sound, love how it feels.

Like I've said, driven an SLS, E63, S63, SL63, and a 2012 C63 Coupe, and CLA45. Out of all those, CLA45 felt most youthful and fun. I think you're too autistic and dumb to comprehend that, though.

He's wrong but the Chevy logo makes you a faggot I'm sorry

>Like I've said, driven an SLS, E63, S63, SL63, and a 2012 C63 Coupe, and CLA45. Out of all those, CLA45 felt most youthful and fun.

Must of taken you a long time to collect those on Gran Turismo!

Good thing there's a factory "option" for Holden badges

nice meme comeback

you can go ahead and stay poor in your 1996 toyota corolla calling me a badgewhore for liking a nicer car than you'll ever be able to afford

p.s. badgewhoring is buying a 35k c class or 20k used mercedes. 50k for a CLA can also get you a new e class. You are one dumb motherfucker, off you go to your shitbox.

Well, my family is the owner of A.P. Moller.

My dad collects Ferraris and owns a 250GTO.

We use Mercedes S class as everyday cars.

I own a couple of high end CL's and newer S Coupés, apart from my little Porsche collection.

My uncle has two E55's.

So, in reality, I am richer than you, driven and know more about not shit cars than you, and can afford better cars than you.

Checkmate.

Don't you have school today?

>my dad collects Ferraris
spotted the faggot

>I "own" actually good cars and still want to tell you that the CLA isn't a turd.

I don't know if this makes your opinion stronger or weaker.

/ovg/>>>>>

Don't you go some online 24 hours of autism race to join?

M2 is bretty gud.

aand he still only responds with innuendos

stay mad poorfagg

If I wanted a car that looked like it's been squeezed by a giant I would buy Japanese.

>yfw people try to attack the CLAs looks with comparisons that make zero sense

t. manlet

I would c300 before i'd cla.

C-klasse are still pretty nice tbqh
The CLA is the model that has provoked the most negative reactions among its owners that I've ever seen in a Merc. It's not a good car. You're probably better off getting a Chevy SS than that.

E class is for middle aged women and cucks. The C is much better.

t. poorfag

>defends a car with an ugly rear with memes even though he's too poor to afford it

>Must of taken you a long time to collect those on Gran Turismo!

stop liking what i dont like!!!!!

>Sorry but sub class E aren't real Mercedes
I'm sorry, but definitions lifted from the uncitable encyclopedia of you don't count.

except the C is worse in every single way. The C is the car for the dentist's wife.

>That blue

Hnnnnngggg

The only reason I can't get an f-type apart from reliability is not knowing what color to pick. I'd need to wrap it every 6 months.

I don't hate the car, but that shitty center screen needs to go. Especially on the higher tier mercs.

I consider the C a real Mercedes. Especially the 63.

Espirit V8 Twin Turbo, 350 HP stock detuned from 500, just needs the transmission upgraded to handle it because lolrenault

>just needs a transmission upgrade

>he can't afford an e200 so he bought a cla
fucking lmao

CPO 2014 CTS V-Sport Premium
CPO 2014 S4
2017 IS350 F Sport

people probably didn't consider the 190 to be a real mercedes back in the day tho
"cheap mercedes" is a hard pill to swallow

What is it with these children who come to Veeky Forums to roleplay

E39
M5
IS
ALWAYS
THE
BEST

>comparing an e class to cla
are you retarded, the cars are designed for completely different purposes. you should kill yourself you retarded fuck

>yfw many CLA45s are more expensive than e200s

>EMIATB

Failure.

E class is too pigfat

>Just needs a transmission upgrade

wrong

What

>c63
>not a god tier car
>implying
Fun pun son

But this isn't that kind of thread. This is a "YOU SHOULD LIKE WHAT I LIKE TO VALIDATE ME LIKING IT!" thread.

To which we've responded "No".

We were brought into this conversation on the pretext of talking about awesome cars under $50k only to find it being a CLA shill thread.

Camaro SS 1LE /thread

CLA looks really cool. Seems like a cool alternative to cars like the GTI and Civic Si. It's small and fast if you get the AMG stuff but it looks more grown-up and luxurious.

Then I started reading into the CLA. Interior feels horribly cheap, doesn't have great reliability, doesn't feel all that great to drive, and is onebof the newest cars with the worst resale value and shortest turnover period. Now dealers are flooded with them because people don't want them.

The interior design is 10yo merc, the good merc interiors are in the C E and S classes.

For comparison, the interior of the W211. note the same 90s chic shitty numpad.

ITT: spot the boy racers

daily reminder, if you genuinely think the CLA looks good you should grow up or kys

please explain o'l ascended mersaydis master
95% of the people who ever bough a cla wanted to look like they're rich without spending merc money on a new car