/vn/ - Kamige Edition

Visual Novel General #1262

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:

This general is for the discussion of translated Japanese visual novels.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.
Untranslated VN discussion DOES NOT belong here.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Miniimoutotime/status/803076066772451328
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BESTEST GIRL

Great taste famalam

Thanks for fixing the OP, retard.

Also why the fuck did you not fuck with the OP if you were going to have the OP image be untranslated shit?

Reminder to pirate all Mangagamer releases!

>Untranslated VN discussion
>OP image is literally full of untranslated VNs
Way to fuck up the OP, retard.

Will this horse ever die?
It's riddle with diseases.

>OP doesn't fuck the thread
People bitch
>OP fucks the thread
People bitch

Welp already time to make a new thread guys.

Which company do we support now?

I'm bitching because he was indecisive. Fucking pick one, faggot.

>Untranslated VN discussion DOES NOT belong here.

>starts with untranslated VN image

None of them....

It's time to learn Japanese!

;_;

Light
TYPE-MOON
Alicesoft
Nitroplus
Ninetail
Liar/Railsoft

Is this a CG from one of the games/game versions?

Will Meikyuu save /vn/?

it'll certainly save that user who keeps saying he's going to end it

Why is she so cute bros?

Why did Asuho make such a big deal about her ear?

>check vndb for new games
>fucking nothing
oh well at least steins;gate 0 is out tuesday

Great question, someone please answer.

Any one else imagine lovey dovey situations and general SOL moments with their waifu when trying to fall asleep?

FORCED
DRAMA

She thought that she didn't deserve >>(You)

Why was there no earjob?

No, I usually try to imagine NTR scenarios where the MC loses everything.

Its an inferiority complex plus her guilt about hiding Yume's name from You.

In the end it only makes her that much more adorable because it shows shes only thinking about whats best for the MC and his potential partner.

Just want to take her by the hand and gently kiss her on the lips when she was getting all down over that shit to raise her self confidence.

yes

but not a 2D waifu

It really would.

makure

>you will never take a nice nap on a lap of a qt girl

C O N F I R M E D

Does Mayu have the best body out of the entire cast of girls? I certainly think so

>posting fandisc bait

It's literally the DLC of visual novels.

Yes. Followed closely by Chris.

twitter.com/Miniimoutotime/status/803076066772451328

So this is how someone who has read Euphoria 20+ times ends up looking like...

God dammit.

Every chapter there is some form of fanservice CG. Not that I'm complaining, but it feels so shitty when its all in a kinetic VN

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

Nobody actually cares what you say.

forgot image like a retard

NICE TRANSLATION MANGAFUCKS

>those tits

I want to hug mitcher

I knew Conjueror was a fraud.

Really.

This looks fucking disgusting, how do people find cowtits attractive. God damn it, how could you do this Frontwing...

its becoming a trend in the localized release selection and it bothers me greatly. Not that i like DFC either. Where the hell is all the middle ground breasts for us patricians.

Should I buy New Generation or Flowers?

New Generation is by MangaGamer, so definitely not.

>LoveKami in japan had loli ish main girl, and various breast sizes in other girls
>LoveKami in america has all girls have the E+ cup tag
Do they think this is funny

Flowers has a shitty halfassed editing and qc job and no H-scenes. I'd say pirate both.

They wanted to sell "We added emote support for boob physics" as much as they could.

This makes it kinda hard. Was hoping to play a decent yuri VN after the batshit insanity that was Nurse Love Addiction. So the translation is that bad?

but bouncy medium sized breasts are way more attractive than massive juggs that can be used to crush cans

Flowers has a passable but mediocre translation, but it is probably the better title overall. New Generation is still rather decent for an R18 yuri VN, and besides you have the twins.

The Flowers translation was such a mess they had to delay the release a couple months, and even after they fixed it you can still see a few mistakes and poorly worded bits, still the art and OST is top notch.

If you wanna fap to yuri twincest go for SonoHana, the writing is shit but the h-scenes are great. If you wanna play a yuri utsuge go for Flowers but it's quite short and has an inconclusive ending since it's only chapter one.

Yuri isn't right.

>even after they fixed it you can still see a few mistakes and poorly worded bits
You could probably say the same of every translation

I don't know but I certainly noticed more errors reading Flowers than I usually do reading any other VN.

Flowers is a special kind of fuckup

Flowers got an abomination of a translation. It's probably lower quality than a pure MTL would be.

Aww that sucks. Guess i'll just pirate Aoishiro and play that. Didn't know those games had such big problems.

jesus christ. How do you fuck up a narrative sentence so badly

Any good translated het vns recently?

harem guild

Because that's what the sentence read as in japanese and they translated it.

Read Yurirei famalam, it's pretty fun. Still, between SonoHana and Flowers I'd agree with the other user saying that Flowers is the better title.

SonoHana is great for a fap and that's pretty much it.

>friend-zoning yourself

what

great, and im all for it, but you can edit it some, and still retain the translation

Why is this VN so fondly remembered? Is it the non-existent soundtrack, the repeated text with no skip function or just the terrible H-scenes? What aspects of this game can you point to and say "this is fantastic"?

>What aspects of this game can you point to and say "this is fantastic"?
Uh... the story?

Alas i've already experienced Kindred Spirits, then I played Nurse Love Addiction. Been really into Yuri lately, so was looking for the next big Yuri VN to play.

>non-existent soundtrack
>no skip function
The hell are you talking about?
Memes aside, the story and world building hooked me easily and the artstyle grew on me after time.

Hisui>Akiha>Kohaku>Arc>shit>Ciel

The soundtrack is the best one ever made.
You don't need to spend a million dollars on a soundtrack, you just need talent.

SP released Ne no Kami not that long ago but I haven't played it so I can't say if it's good or not. There aren't really many "big " yuri VNs so you're gonna have to do what we all yurifags do and appreciate what little we have even if it's not that great.

Aoi Shiro.

There is literally nothing wrong with cowtits.

I was thinking of playing it. Is it any good?

Except, you know, all that useless amount of fat with no added benefit.

It's a great VN, and not just for the Yuri.

Also there's cooking.

I hope you like flowcharts.

>there are people who unironically like yuri in /vn/ right now
I think I'm going to be sick

they display improved genetics. symmetry is attractive. it takes more estrogen to develop larger tits. estrogen also is destabilizing and can lead to uneven development, so females with large tits that are also symmetrical have especially good genes.

it's only natural to be attracted to large, well formed breasts. that's what nature intended.

It's harder than Kagetsu Tohya.

TM hasn't been worth supporting in years. Extella and GO are hot garbage.

Top kek.

I dunno if I'd go that far, Aoi Shiro is pretty straightforward, they just map out literally everything, whereas Kagetsu Tohya requires you to have beaten the game in order to understand the flowchart.

Stop stealing my pure yuri memes for your filthy het purposes.

Nature intended you to fuck lolis, not cows.

I didn't even understand the flowchart after finishing KT, had to use a walkthrough guide to 100% clear it.

Plenty of people like Yuri

Plenty of """"people""""

You could even say Good people like Yuri and those who don't ought to die.

what the hell

It seems complicated at first but after 10 or 20 playthroughs you'll understand it pretty well.

Len

and burn in hell.

dear lord what

That makes no sense

Newfags.