- From 11/28 to 12/7
- Need to clear Orleans to participate
- Welfare 4* Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily
- 3* event CE can be obtained from FP gacha
- APK version update to 1.16.1

>[Ishtar gacha]
- 5* Archer Ishtar (Time limited)

>5* Serene Moment
Arts +10%, Quick +10%, NP Gain +10% (Fruitcake +1)
>4* Holy Night Reading
NP Gain +15%, NP Damage +15% (Shortcake +1)
>3* Saint's Invitation
+3% Defense, 100 damage reduction (Cheesecake +1)
>5* Holy Night Supper
NP Charge +30%, Crit Damage +10%, NP Damage +10% (Miracle Stocking +1)

>[Amakusa Shirou gacha]
- From 11/22 to 11/30
- Amakusa Shirou NP Interlude upgrade released

>[Half-AP Main Quest]
1/2 AP consumption from Fuyuki-Camelot story quests

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Next stream 12/6
- Babylon in December
- FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ivb-L_jFv4g?t=17s
youtu.be/ZLa__49Ltv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIN

How good is grailed Ushi

New APK?

They should have made Zero suit Saber the limited 5* during the Zero event.

STRONGEST IN THE WORLD

xth for Lancelot

I'm gonna singles all of my quartz and not get rin. Then i will have nothing left for sakura when she comes righr after. ;_;

Happy Birthday to the mushroom

may he continue to milk the fate franchise forever

Read the OP.

Daily reminder that Kirei could kill Jeanne.

>Rin and Sakura not in the same gacha
Kind of disappointed.

I want to gently hotdog this ass and spread my cum all over it

Happy birthday Daddy

Nobu a CUTE.

They will appear with rates up during new year. No point rolling now.

Rate ups seem to be significant, only two of my nine 5 stars weren't affected by rate ups (got regular Saber during the summer gacha and Altera from Jeanne Alter gacha).

I want to marinate her eggs with my cum and make her a mommy!

She should just host every grail war.

How can I summon this semen demon?

>she

It's a guy.

You can only summon Prelati (Male). Prelati (Female) you have to actually meet and seduce the hard way.

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

Servant Prelati is a boy. Current Prelati is girl and a good host.

Best boy.

> Touko Aozkaki is stated in KnK to have about 20 magic circuits
> this is stated to be just about average for a magus
> the average is also stated to be 20 in Fate

> Mahou states that Touko has B+ circuit quantity
> also states she has a higher than average count

Well what the fuck is it? Is it above average or is it average? Is B+ the average Circuit Quantity, instead of C? What kind of fucking grade curves do they have in Nip land? I need answers.

You're not going to raise the child. Why impregnate then?

I'm glad I won't be able to get spooked by the inferior sister when I roll for Sakura.

LIZ THREAD

Prelatti is a guy. The body he's jacking is female but he's a guy.

What is santa so smug about?

Daily reminder

How many time she got preg?
I mean, she was 17 by the time FZ happened.
Kiritsugu had been "hitting" on her for about 8 years, how's that even posible?

You ask a very good question.

I'm more concerned that there can even be + modifiers for circuit quantity. Like, what the fuck, do they just spontaneously grow more circuits for short bursts of time?

How many rolls are you gonna do and are you gonna whale if it isn't enough.

I don't care if Rin is shit gameplay wise, I want her so bad but I refuse to pay more money to this shit and I doubt I'll get her with 21 rolls.

Already have Arjuna, but I don't care, I'm rolling for her.

Like 3 or 4, luckily, because im a poorfag shitter.

can he do it lads

"Don't think" Nasu

Just gonna use my 3 tickets, maybe 5 more next month.

Werent mahou and KnK in different timelines?

Yeah she got this

No.

Will use all the tickets.

We reached the image limit to early last thread, to fix this I propose we stop posting smug red men, they're a waste of space.

0, Caster Gil is more important than some shitty cunt.

I already have gil and archer arturia and im going to roll for her anyway. We are playing this game for the cute girls and husbandos anyway.

Here's what you're looking for

I like Rin so I'll blow everything I have on her ~150 quartz. I already have Illya so I just need Sakura and Saber.

YOU. I like you, bro.

But smug red men posting is my favorite part of this general.

Shirou kind of turned into a real asshole that delights in other people's suffering, didn't he?

0. I'm saving it all for Sakura and/or gorgon medusa.

I disagree we ran out of space for smug because of rin I propose we stop posting Rin she's an eyesore

le bone of my sword xD

I think it's more like Skills and Noble Phantasms, which seem to treat them as subintervals (as in A > A- > B+++ > B++ > B+ > B > C+++) rather than as multipliers.

That said, both Manaka and Touko have "EX" Rank for Circuit Quality, with whatever that implies. Though considering the difference in power between the two, and the fact that Manaka only has "E" Rank Circuit Quantity, there seems to be a very range within the "EX" field.

The only things I can think of for the Touko mystery are:

1) The "B+" quantity counts not just her Magic Circuits, but also all of the mages that she has bound. This is supported by the fact that she apparently excelled as a result of skill rather than circuit quantity, which pissed off Cornelius Alba.
2) The "B+" quantity refers to her Magic Circuit Count at the time of Mahou, and that number was somehow reduced to 20 by the time of KnK. This has support in the fact that her magic is much weaker in KnK than Mahou, and she is described as having become a "trap and trick" fighter by that point in time. The question then becomes why the count was lowering. A result of her switching between puppet bodies?

The stories themselves are different timelines, but I don't think the Aozaki sisters are any different ability-wise. The only difference, I believe, is what time frame they were born into.

Reminder Toriyama is a fan of Lancelot

youtu.be/ivb-L_jFv4g?t=17s

Literally Arondight Overload.

>Cleopatra buster instead of quick
>Ishtar buster instead of quick
MORE QUICK NP SERVANTS WHEN WREEEEE

Too white, it doesn't look like Archer. Someone please fix this.

I'm having a really hard time shitposting because a random word is on the post filter and I can't find it.

>tfw nothingvember is almost over
youtu.be/ZLa__49Ltv4

KARADA WA TSURUGI O!

That song is pretty gay.

fuck off quick memer, your time is up

Rin should have had a fucking Arts NP. She's a maus, even with a goddess in her head, ffs.

jesus christ I remember this shit from like 9th grade

>Just realized I have a 5* assassin with every card for NP
Thanks user, didn't notice the variety till you pointed it out and made me think about it

EX always means that doenst work with the same linear shit that normal ranks use, its the same with NP and skills. Any shit too weird end as EX because this too.

Sitting here waiting for a spotlight while Jalter gets all the attention. Please, at least give us a rate up for the new years, DW, that's all I ask.

Hi! Here is the promised "after one week blog".

This is my current team. I have yet to spend a summon ticket or star quartz.

Mistakes I made early:

>1. Deleted some 3*s very early that I should have kept because in other shitty p2w games the lower star units are usually nonviable. Notables include Cu Chulainn Lancer and Euryale.

>2. Sticking with Tamamo Berserker. That servant falls off very quickly due to her survivability if you don't have proper support. I envy Heracles actives so much. The FAQ recommended starter list should probably just say "Heracles or if you land on Carmilla thats ok, too".
I would consider myself a gameplayfag, beyond wanting to get Shiki. Maybe if Rin is the best character in the game, I'll do that.

Ty for your time.

Cheatapk when?

EX isn't a field, it's everything too large to fall into the standard ranking system. A field has a clearly defined start and end boundary, EX has only a start, and the start is 301. It could literally go to infinity and beyond. One EX could just be literally barely above the ranking system used by the Grail, another EX could be at 60,000.

What are Hakunos doing to math guy?

you what? EX is so high numbers are meaningless. It's not something low.

Isn't Touko in Case Files a monster that can easily kick everyone's teeth in?

What causes the discrepancy between that level of strength and advising retreat against a possessed corpse in KnK?

>EX is so high numbers are meaningless.

No, it's so high the grail can't fit it on its scale. But its scale only goes up to 300 in any category, as you can see in the character materials. The instant a value goes off the scale, it hits EX. There can be tremendous variation in the actual power of an EX rated parameter, skill, or NP due to this. There is only a lower boundary, but no upper boundary.

* means so high that numbers are meaningless.

He never said it was, but one EX can be much less impressive than another EX.

Like Enuma Elish and its 4 thousand damage, vs. Amita Amitabha and its 5.67 billion damage.

Freshâ„¢

>Kiritsugu had been "hitting" on her for about 8 years, how's that even posible?
>Sigma is Maiya and Kerrys abandoned baby

Retcons

honestly herk is about as frail as tamacat until you level his guts or get his bond CE, and tamacat is good for mobs early on so they're about even until you get to camelot or something.

She literally brought nothing to deal with the corpse.
She's a puppet user. She's as strong as her puppets. Her strongest battle puppet instantly killed Alba and could have destroyed Araya and his entire space-distorting magic mansion.
But if she doesn't have it on her, it's not like she can do that alone.

>Interlude with Gil and EMIYA talking about who is suffering more with Ishtar in Chaldea
>Gil bitches about Ishtar and the kind of person she is
>EMIYA bitches about how there must be a reason she found Rin to be perfect and shares a similar personality as her

Who has it worst?

Who are your retired heroes, /fgog/?
Andersen was such a help throughout Fuyuki-Rome. Marie Antoinette was also good.

No, star is something that can't be described with the scale. EX really is just stupidly big.

>A set of rules for representing the rank of a particular status. They range from A~E. EX is in a league of its own, representing powerful to the extent of rendering comparisons meaningless.

No, the thing in character materials is just showing that EX is exponentially higher than the chart, not that it starts at the end of the chart. The chart only goes up to 100 anyway.