Let's say I give you $20 000. What would you do with it to use your money better than letting it sit it in the bank?

Let's say I give you $20 000. What would you do with it to use your money better than letting it sit it in the bank?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/11/12/fintech-golems-airbnb-for-computing-crowdsale-scores-8-6m-in-minutes/#2d0b8ca0422a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy Waves

I'd put it all on $auph and wait for p3 results. fug it

buy a programmer or artist who has been sitting in a gutter to make my comic/game
well, i guess i would need both for the game,
so first the artist, then a programmer for the game.

i have enough good ideas to make this work if i can force them to work on all of them at once we could put out a page a week on three or so comics and maybe start making decent money on patreon after a few months to a year, hopefully short enough that the 20k hasnt ran dry.

on the other hand, thats a lot of acid

all on red
its not even my money, so if i double my money great

OK bad way to phrase it. I don't want to encourage gambling attitudes (nothing wrong with them it's just not right for my circumstance).

Let's say you worked for your money and have $20 000 that you don't immediately need but you don't want to and can't afford to squander. What do you do with it?

gamble it

this but I would put it on green 00

Day trade/swing trade penny stocks.
I consistently make profits doing this now. With 20k I could double it in 2 or 3 years.

...so an investor? Why wouldn't you just say investing?

You think 20k is enough of a budget to get you a full game?
>kek

Listen here:

Buy Golem Network Tokens (GNT). They're the next Ethereum. Crypto subreddits are about to blow up and it's still at only $8mil market cap on it's way to fucking billions. Get rich overnight. Proceed to fuck all the top tier models you want. Literally that easy.

Listen or stay poor and kick yourself like you did after BTC and ETH.

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/11/12/fintech-golems-airbnb-for-computing-crowdsale-scores-8-6m-in-minutes/#2d0b8ca0422a

shitpost
[spoiler]We really need a sticky about the basics of money and mod rules to fucking ban this bullshit. I've been on this board for only a week and I'm already sick of this.[/spoiler]
copypasta

All I need is 20$, yes just 20$.
I'll dump it into Bittrex and bet on Tit, Ppc, Swing, Europe.
20 - > 200 -> 2000 -> 200(10x) -> 40000

$20,000 worth of lottery tickets

I'd put $4000 each into five Canadian marijuana stocks.

Guaranteed double-digit return until April, even if a couple of those stocks take a nosedive. They're pretty expensive now, but there's still room for growth.

how would one get started trading penny stocks? where did you learn the basics?

>buy a better laptop
>move to eastern europe because it's cheap af to live there
>study programming and development on my own by reading books and watching videos
>move back here when I'm done
>start up some projects

kek no, i specifically said that was not likely[or thought i did, meant to] thats why my plan i said spread out only refered to a comic being made until we could form a budget.

because i intend to put in a good ammount of the work myself.

use it for outsourcing my projects

...red.....my man

>not my money
>double my money

Pay bills. No shortage of those.

Day trade Forex until I can make enough to pass the PDT rule.

invest in real winners, not shit penny stocks

Buy a CNC mill for my shop tbqh.

I think some people actually reply to this, attempting to come up with a feasible and appealing plan in the hopes OP will actually shell out twenty grand.

In my fantasy world where I get $20,000, I would open a new savings account and deposit it all immediately. After some stock analysis, looking at charts, trends, news reports, quarterly earnings, technical analysis, and so forth I would make a portfolio consisting of 4 or 5 picks with $10,000. I would spend $1,000 on buying a new set of clothes because I am poor, I'm not talking anything fancy, just button up shirts, pants, ties, and a set of shoes, with the same $1,000 I would purchase some groceries, personal necessities, etc. and save the rest in my wallet as a "forget this" backup.

$5,000 I would set aside in the event of an emergency. Its really nothing but it would be better than nothing.

$5,000 I would use with my parents to lighten their debt and move into a new apartment, this would give them a month or two to acclimate, and for my father to find a job while I go to school and get my degree in accounting (I'm 20 years old).

With that done finally I would continue my accounting studies, work for two years get my CPA certification, and finally get a job as an accountant but a higher tier one. During all this time I would be managing my portfolio, almost day trading, in an attempt to gain a few hundred dollars of profit each few days.

And that would be my plan.

I could make 2% with negligible risk in less than 3 months so easily.

I can see why you're poor since all that adds up to 22k

The objective answer is Bitcoin.

Easy, buy cheap Russian wood and sell it in Europe for 20% profit

crypto. I like to hurt myself.

get your dick sucked 10 000 times at $2 a succ

Realistically I'd buy this half house/half liquor store a few towns away, with my funds plus that I'd have 10% down and still have an acceptable emergency fund.

Can we love each other?

Buy seeds, potting and bags. Buy a book on grafting.

Grow thousands of plants commonly used in landscaping. Contact all local plant shops, establish some quotas for sales.

Sell out of home, advertise using all available free means first. Contact local development companies and see if i can organize a deal or work an order with them.

Keep grinding.

Probably could make it a 200 to 500k a year job in 5-8 years.

I am saying this because its what i am doing right now.

Id give it away. If the owner didnt want it neither do i. Im not falling for that

How