tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
FNN 2 has been released
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-2/
The game is currently on sale, the code 'TITAN20' can also be used
The TFG team won the CTF tournament, reddit lost

>Whats changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Doomed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/frogpoli/status/796972529050996736
youtube.com/watch?v=LyecWsBziM0
youtube.com/watch?v=3BxAeRYmySI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first

twitter.com/frogpoli/status/796972529050996736

Legion a best

Of all the people to have a world record time, I didn't expect the Japanese to do it.

I hope they replace sager with this guy

fuck sager

Doubt it, Respawn *loves* to cater to the YouTube personality shitqters for the views, they aren't going to give a damn about a nobody on the other side of the planet regardless of how much better he may be.

Japs play this game?

had no idea, all I've read online is how dead the game is in OCE

Don't japs normally stick to mainland aisa servers or USW to avoid pinoys?

japs got the tech demo and some of them got hooked

turns out they like robots
who knew?

youtube.com/watch?v=LyecWsBziM0
youtube.com/watch?v=3BxAeRYmySI

>there are people who don't use Assault Chip

Damn those view numbers are bigger than a lot of the american vids I've seen. I guess japs really do love their mechs.

Also that is an oppai as fuck reimu.

>sloppy high point value pilot sentry vs 2 boosts on Ion for tone shield clearing
yeah no thanks I'm good

I'm done for a couple days, I simply can't carry on like this

Also Sarah's japanese voice seems way more fitting than her english voice.

>Also that is an oppai as fuck reimu.
That's the channel's whole gimmick: oppai Reimu and flat Marisa. If you watch carefully, you can even see Reimu bounce every single time she jumps.

>1st place on the other team has double your kills but 1000 cash less
bounty hunt is garbage

I'd rather have a dash for scorch.

Oh my. You're right.

I don't really know what to say to that.

I use assault chip with Ion on Amped hard point to guard the entrance of buildings while I capture
most times she's bait for shitters

>Not having nuke eject just so you can at least detonate on two reapers and even out the +10 the enemy team gets for you bailing.

23rd for best titan

>wasting nuke eject on reapers

Once a titan is doomed the kill credit is set right?
I've been wondering if forcing an eject early could deny the other team

Why do people here have such fucking good taste?

Should all weapons be projectiles?

All of them except EVA
I want the shotgun meta

Yes.

Even melee.

Best playlist to get Legion Killing sprees?

I've been having some luck in 8v8 mix-tape but Camped Hardpoint is awful. How do your even get the higher scores in that game mode?

ROCKET-O PAAAAAANCH

Camping harder.

because inside we all have thermal systems

got best shotgun
totally worth it

>explosive titan punch still has data in the game
>still isn't implemented
WHEN

why are there so few lewds?

u fuckin know it

Picked Scorch as my first titan and I feel like I should at least try the others in mp, but I just can't bring myself to, it's too much fun.

best bully titan

>that last core

goddamn I thought I was a good scorch pilot

>Ronin runs straight at you
>no arc wave
>no phase dash
>Literally just impales himself on your flame shield to try and get a weak melee hit in

I know tone is annoying but all the RDDT cloakshitters are worse. They are annoying when the kill you and annoying when matched with. They just sit in the back and contribute nothing.

would help if i wasn't solo queing

>BT-7274
>Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite
Who's the better FPS companion?

thank you friends, make sure to keep repping scorch and make them remember who the true best titan is

>those people who keep asking in voice chat if anyone wants to play anything

Sick of seeing that dyke at the beginning of games. Which is the /tfg/ approved faction?

BT.

6-4
BT

Is there any reason to use anything other than the Mastiff at close range? That thing just oneshots everyone.

Yes, considering that every other shotgun and SMG is better.

But you do you.

Vision.
I want to fuck that robot poop chute.

6-4 for maximum tacti-cool.

OFFICIAL FACTION TIER LIST
Apex Predators
Vinsion Dynamics
Angel City Elites
Ares Division
The 6-4
Militia Terrorists

OI!
APEX PREDATORS OR LEAVE, FILTHY TERRORIST!

That's why you get for not being a team player in a team game.

>do 3/4ths of the work
>not a team player
(You)

We all know Blisk would fight with the IMC if he got paid enough.

/tfg/ is now 6-4? the fuck?
Close this damn general.

Apex Predators > Vinson Dynamics = Ares Division >> Angel city Elite >>> shit >>> 6-4 > The rest

Can you kill a phase shifted pilot if you phase shift after him?

Gate's is just recolored Cooper, Gate's is a trap

Exactly. When you glory hound it makes your stats look better, but it frustrates your team and makes them play worse, basically feeding the other team points.

asked this in the other thread

Want to buy the game, is it viable to focus only on pilot play? I know pilot vs pilot is basically dead on PC. I also know theres an auto titan perk, is that any good?

just get call of duty

Why did they make her so ugly in 2

Pilot vs Pilot is around 200 every time I search here in Europe.
0 on American servers whenever I wanted to try it with tfg

>doesn't want to pilot giant robots and fight other giant robots

What is wrong with you

fuck that everything about the pilot play looks so satisfying. Haven't played a cod game since cod 4 anyways.

Yea I'm in america so that sucks.

vinson. not vision. read guys.

Auto-titan perk is really bad. Just about any titan can solo kill an assault chipped auto-titan while taking next to no damage.

It takes a while to get good at fighting titans on foot, so there will be a long period of you playing where you will be completely useless and just fodder for the people in titans. After you get good you can choose not to call down your titan at all and still end the match with 3-4 titan kills, and it is pretty fun to take them down as a pilot.

Titan gameplay is really good though and it is where the majority of improvisation that makes this game really fun comes in, don't completely write it off.

Auto titans miss alot. I only used it to distract enemy titans so I could rodeo them a couple times.

Faces in 2 are not great in general.

>When you glory hound it makes your stats look better, but it frustrates your team and makes them play worse
>it's your fault your team is retarded

>your team got tilted because you played too well
Explain this in much further detail

You can't post Tone here man, you will get shitted on. Wait until they nerf her.

i played nothing but ronin until i unlocked tone, she is so stupidly strong. i think if you gut her shield and give her rockets either less damage or have it require 4/5 partial locks she'd be a bit more balanced

pilot vs pilot is active sometimes on nyc datacenters. you can still play it through mixtape. auto titan chip is not good and youre basically feeding the enemy team if you use it. titans are an important part of the combat(its called titanfall) so you gotta learn them. its not hard.

>guy spends the entire game bitching about how bad the team is

I guess no game is immune to this

It's not a new concept. Just look at glory hound players in the NBA, and the effect it has on teams.

its embarassing to watch them say that inbetween rounds everytime. like they have to make sure everyone knows hes a good player and its his teams fault.

>just played with you
>we lost
I feel like a shotgun isn't the best weapon on that map

In NBA there's only one ball
Unless he's literally killing the entire enemy team+bounties instantly all at once constantly, there is still things for the rest of his team to do. Even if he was, he wouldn't be coming up short.

so really its not viable, that sucks but I understand, the game is about titans after all. Just can't get into mechs, couldn't get into mechwarrior and shit.

I know it's wrong to have nuclear eject on Ronin, but it feels so good finding a fresh bubbled enemy titan in the wilderness and blowing it up. I get to send old-and-busted out with a bang AND instantly get a brand new model. I live for that new titan smell.

It's more embarrassing when he's at the bottom of the fucking list.

You think they'll add more Nose arts?

I want a sexier waifu painted on my Ion. Or just better skins. Ion doesn't have great skins really.

I think its the trip fags excuse for being a shitter

"it-its you guys playing so good making me feel bad"

That's the point. If he is more focused on getting kills than teamwork then the rest of the team is going to follow suite, and it will most likely be disastrous. Because as you can see, getting a lot of personal kills doesn't win you the match.

>painting sexy women on a female Titan

What level does your Titan regen? Lots of the cool camos and shit say "unlocked after Titan regen" and there's a LOT of 'em, so it isn't anything too high right?

level 20.

ME FAIL SCHOOL
ME LIGHT TORCH
YOU GUESSED RIGHT
I MAIN SCORCH

nah, if I am bad, I own up to it and try to improve. I am not like the user shitters

Well they're like pin-ups right? Ion's "girl" skin is really not great, it doesn't even have a head. I like Scorch's though, scorch has a lot of great skins.

What are these?

You literally do not understand how bounty hunt works holy fuck.

He played the objective and didn't go for kills. There is literally a guy on the enemy team with twice as many kills but not nearly as much bounty.

If playing the fucking objective isn't teamwork I don't know what is.