Why do niggers do this?

why do niggers do this?

don't they find it ugly? i mean literally any car with big ass wheels like these are driven by niggers. are these things imprinted into their genes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PH34kMOjmQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

haly fak

Jesus christ those thin tires.. I mean, is that even safe the drive, especially on a trip of some sort?

Kek, post of the year

why do crackas do this?

don't they find it ugly? i mean literally any head with stupid buns like these these are owned by honkeys. are these things imprinted into their genes?

Fucking hell that thing must ride like shit.

Is that even drivable? Wouldn't you be cracking the rims constantly on bumps in the road?

Is there even air in those tires?

>Do nigger things
>"omg why is that nigger such a nigger"
>Do non-nigger things
>"omg why is that nigger pretending to be white"

are whites the most eternally buttblasted race in the world?

It's like a stanced car, you don't drive it over bumps. Not faster than 5mph anyway.

>omg why is that nigger pretending to be white
no white people ever say this unless they wish they themselves were niggers. "Doing non-nigger things" is otherwise known as participating in society like a civilized human being.

Live outside of baltimore. This is a regular occurrence.
Blows my fucking mind.

Its even more limiting than stance, honestly.
You can fix most of the problems associated with stance with a lip kit and a skid plate.

>no white people ever say this

bull fucking shit

>otherwise known as participating in society like a civilized human being.

So having stupid rim aesthetics is "being civilized" now?

If niggers want their stupid rim sizes, and it isn't hurting anyone, then why are you all complaining? you don't see weekly threads of black people whining about stancing or w/e? Different demographics have different sense of aesthetics, what's so fucking hard to understand about that?

you are all a bunch of whiny faggots tbqh

So having stupid rim aesthetics is NOT* "being civilized" now?**

And you guys sure think about black people a lot. The constant "omg guise why are black ppl so dumb" gets pathetic after a while

>he thinks whites and japs dont do this

It's just a bad photoshop. You can see from the left wheels that they are actyally way smaller.

Are you sure about this?

meanwhile white people be doing this dumb shit

Holy fucking shit how do they get those tires on the wheels? Even 40 profile tires are a pain in the dick on my machine, and it's not powerful enough to do 35s.

meanwhile white people be doing this dumb shit part 2

t. busrider

meanwhile white people be doing this dumb shit part 3

lmao forgiatos too spicy for white ppl

*are doing

>fun hobby based on making your car more capable offroad, often used to facilitate camping with friends and family

>pimped out antisocial niggermobile with tinted windows so the po'lise can't see you smoking crack inside before your drive by shooting
>fun spinners

I'm afraid the pick ups win this round. By the way, accusing people of having tiny cocks is a extremely feminine/niggish tactic. On par with calling someone a virgin. It only exposes how pathetic you are.

those trucks arent more capable offroad at all

their cucktrucks made for mall crawling

>why are black people so dumb lol not like us whites amirite

The mental disconnect is insane, stop pretending everyone doesn't have their share of retards, not to mention the persuasive ignorance of low income areas is dull fully and completely to the absolute refusal of those in power to provide minority and low income areas with education worth even half of a fuck for the entire time public education has been a concept

You reap what you sow white faggot

>not understanding why someone would want a cool and calm car for rolling around with ur homies and instead insists on m-muh utility

lmao dude, it's okay. they'll find a cure for autism some day.

It doesn't make the car more capable off road. It just looks like it to morons that know nothing of suspension design.

>WOW ITS BIG SURE MUST GO OVER BUMPS
>meanwhile, a real offroad vehicle

Donks are actually functional if you're a nigger and live in a frequently flooded areas as niggers often do. They keep the car, suspension included, out of all that nasty water that may contain salt.

White niggers are the worst. KEK!

actual niggers would park just like that AND rob the sprint & nutrition store.

which one do you prefer?

> Park in the space in front of him
> Go about your business

Faggots like that should not have a truck, or at least a setup that big..
>Muh big truck with muh lift
>Im kuntry
Chances are he will never take that thing off roading

>more capable offroad
>what is a 10 foot high center of gravity
That thing is shit for literally anything but wading through puddles of mud in a straight line. It probably doesn't even do that well based on the tires.

lol, good catch

>implying whitey mcmeth wouldn't do it too

Found the citycuck

>If niggers want their stupid rim sizes, and it isn't hurting anyone
It hurts my eyes

And that is why they are called pavement princesses.

I've seen a lot of beaners and pacific islanders do this too.

Anti white duck detected. You sound like you live in lala land and think race is only skin color.

pea·cock
/ˈpēˌkäk/
verb
gerund or present participle: peacocking

display oneself ostentatiously; strut like a peacock.
"he peacocks in front of the full-length mirror"

Origin

Middle English: from Old English pēa (from Latin pavo ) ‘peacock’ + cock1.
Translate peacocking to
Use over time for: peacocking

>buy luxury suv
>make it ride like complete and utter dogshit
because they are niggers and prefer to live in harsh conditions. we did good breeding them

t. Triggered nigger with pube hair. Keep shaving your head to not look like a 1920's caricature of a coon.

The difference is that only the bottom tier of white people do that, whereas all niggers ruin their gaudy chrome shitboxes.

t. busrider

But the difference is that 99% of blacks are retarded (Ben carson and a few others are the only intelligent nigs), while only 20% of whites are retarded.

Also remember to rim my asshole.

"Oh look! A cherrypicked image of a nigger in front of an e30 BMW, that must mean that all negroes are genuine tasteful car enthusiasts and that all white people are meth head rednecks who drive lifted trucks!"

I'm sure you have better things to do than go on Veeky Forums while thinking kill whitey. Maybe you should go to a BLM rally and kill some 5yr old white girls and rape their mother, or better yet, get a fucking job!

>not wanting your own MONSTER TRUCK

t. triggered Trumptard

dumbass doesnt even know how to properly quote.

>all that buttmad

lel

>hurr durr blacks
>hurr durr whites

maybe the actual problem is that they are americans

make you think..........

Protip: Any style element you have to prefix with "man" (think man-bun, man-purse, etc) isn't for men.

Blacks who are new to Veeky Forums are a riot.

youtube.com/watch?v=PH34kMOjmQk