/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Royal Crown Edition

2.8 RENDERS RELEASED: khinsider.com/news/Square-Enix-Releases-KH2-8-Renders-and-Screens-7585

2 NEW 2.8 Screenshots: khinsider.com/news/New-KINGDOM-HEARTS-0-2-Screenshots-7535

NEW TRAILERS
1.5+2.5 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAKbBSn_c0w
2.8 ENG Trailer:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Irl_Dc-Tc8U
2.8 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=al8YkZe4q2M

Paris Games Presentation:
kh13.com/news/kingdom-hearts-series-producer-shinji-hashimoto-attending-paris-games-week-with-a-special-kingdom-hearts-presentation-on-october-27-2016

TGS 2016 2.8 Roundup:
youtube.com/watch?v=4gKAR0uRZZ0
Release date delayed to 2017, Jan 12 for Japan and Jan 24 everywhere else

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Unchained-X-Development-Report-3-6938
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Is-Coming-to-TGS-With-Trailer-and-Demo-6936
khinsider.com/news/Message-from-Tetsuya-Nomura-about-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue-7113

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/5farg4/discussion_not_so_overt_racism/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that even if Aced isn't the traitor, the bears have still done the least to prevent the Keyblade War and are as complicit as any traitor would have been.
But there is no traitor, so stop looking.

Forgot to ask cause ip block on mobile data, but could someone add 25% under cirithy and 150% under the dreameater(?) with the guilt symbols next to them

I would be all over a PS4 that's blue and has the wayfinder symbol.

Finally

welp my party has 365mil lux in snek, w-what are the odds we make it?!

Is it normal for Lux to be that low when you're not in Vulpes? My party's at ~1.3B-ish and Top 10's looking questionable.

im talkin about top 50, yeah that doesn't sound good

Oh, that makes more sense. Well, hope you get it.

You should be fine. We're sitting on like 330m and we'll either make it or be 51st.

Considering that's like Top 30+ Party Lux. I'm sure it's more than enough for the fanciest of crowns, I'm hoping the Leopards were lazy this week too

I swear to god if I don't get that big ass crown after grinding 45M Lux

45 mil's more than I even grinded, I hope you get that too (or have to carry your party less :V)

its all over, now we await our judgement

I WANT THAT FUXKIN CROWN
its why i use the golden crown in the OP cause I couldn't find a decent pic of the Sagittarius crown

YOOOO

1400 jews

4400 with the $5 VIP

im torn its either
>buy the mermaid board
Or
>save enough to do 1 BF pull

MERMAID BOARD
The board will help in the long term, plus, it's guaranteed to be something you need.

those skills will help you more than hd sora, frankly even ikairi imo. with ikairi theres still a limit to your power, but with those skills you can stun them and fight for long after ikairi would have failed you

So I just got my hands on the Skills+, Prize plus, and no cost. What's the best way to utilize them?

Save no cost for ariel and flounder

KHfag, did JP get anything special for day 358?

well i made my choice

Shit forgot pic
FIISSHHPUUUN

Adding up the 1400 from Daily and 900 from logins, I should have enough to buy two more boards. I'm thinking of buying Triton and Aladdin, already have the Card board.

Well, either Aladdin or Beast, but Aladdin has AB2+APP.

Wait to see what December's coliseum brings us.
Maybe we'll get attack boost 3 max.

>now have 2 atk2MAX
>still nothing worth putting them on
Goodnight /khg/, hope you got that horsey crown

Too soon I think. We barely have AB3's

Damn Khux is still a thing? Gave up on this p2w shit
Where has the story gone after you find that faggot kid i forgot his name

I don't think so

Okay, thanks.
It would be cool if we get a title like summer or something.

AB2+LP on Flowbermeow? Not entirely sure where to put that skill...

Put it wherever you want.

save you dope. desu it's pretty shit.
all them niggas who pulled for that skill with shit epics. Man.

It's still basically AB2. It just gets extra utility against raid bosses.

If you only have one, I'd actually recommend a neutral medal like Jack Skellington since he can be used against any raid boss and he won't lose utility since it'll still have AB2. If you have three, then one for each type would be worthwhile.

As long as it's a multi-target medal, it's good for Lux Plus since it can hit the limbs of a raid boss.

Man fucking reddit.

reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/5farg4/discussion_not_so_overt_racism/

Kingdom Hearts is racist because the main villain is tanned and the Heartless represent black people.

Not even /pol/ would be this dumb.

>going to plebbit
>ever
>linking to plebbit
>ever

Based Sneks.

Also, why didn't the party ranks come in? Solo did.

danger noodles gu awai

>not laughing at the plebians
>picture from Facebook

Yes, you're so above it all.

I saved that pic from here though.

Ahahahahahahahaha! ursus got no game :3

>enemies reduce attack to 1 inexplicably
I love this one

Proud+ is suffering

What does Proud+ give out?

>got exactly rank 50
wew lad

Sun Gems, which are required to level up the Proud Mode Keyblades past +25

As an example, Proud+ Magic 3 is a challenge to defeat LV420 Trickmaster in three minutes

That one's giving me a lot of trouble.

yeaaaaaah niggas

Today is a good day.

Fuck yeah!

Three dot luxord what a waste, though I can't complain about three dot mansex

Every pull I did I got at least one 6* that I already had guilted. Even worse most of those were ones I had at 100%

Still think it's a great deal.

It's probably the greatest deal ever for f2p and new players.
But can also suck like my pulls where I got TWO?! Ansem the Wise 6* and rolled 100% first go ;_;

did anyone buy the jasmine board? Does the hair come with the jewel headpiece or is it a separate accessory? What does the hair look like in other colors?

did khg make top 50 or get blown the fuck out

Here's our rank. Top 50 was our goal so we made it.

anyone?

Hair and tiara are separate.

I'd rather have no dots.

odd buy 2 princess boards
even 3k
0 2 boards and 3k

m.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

>/khg/ ranked way under my party.

Ha!

r u top 10 or something

So belle with poison+ is pretty much mandatory later down the line right? I'm thinking of getting the triton board.

Belle is mandatory for future one/two-turn objectives. Poison+ isn't mandatory, but it's still a big help in that regard, and works perfect with her medal.

What the he'll am I doing wrong, /khg/? I went and mercy pulled for HD Sora but I I am still losing to the damn dark ball and copter group. Should I be using skills like Second Chance and AB2 Max to get through this horseshit? I only have one more AB2 max left and I am not sure which medals to even give Second Chance to. My current strongest medals that deal damage are Meowjesty and Marxy A.

what ur doing wrong is not spending more money

no, jack is for ab2max
no that's for your 3rd meowjesty

>no Illustrated Kairi

Probably the biggest thing you're missing, unfortunately. This HSC is more reliant on how far you can get, so HD Sora's 21% multiplier means jack shit if you can't get past the lv 300s. I'm running 7% + 21% Friend's HD Sora and can get to the lv 480 before dying. Try going in with your strongest set up and see how far you can get, but unfortunately you will need at least Pooh/Piglet in order to clear the later mobs.

Oh, no. I have her. I just didn't give her any Chips. And should I level up Olympius or Divine Rose to 26 first this HSC?

do u have a speed gem?

That depends on what's your best set up, but Marluxia B is great for this HSC so Divine Rose edges out due to a higher slot multiplier for Reverse Speed. Much to my dismay, you can probably make it pretty far using:

iKairi with Second Chance
HD Sora with Poison+ or any skill with AP+
Jack&Sally with AP+ or Poison+
Jack&Sally with AP+ or Poison+
Marluxia B with Atk Boost II/III
Friend Medal with Sleep+ (preferably HD Sora)

It's still gonna be an RNG-fest since you will need to proc Second Chance on the Copter Fleet but keep trying.

Unfortunately, no one in my party has an HD Sora or Sleep+.

I do have one. Just one, unfortunately.

Goin offline

>need TT for the multipliers
>need olympia for the higher gauge
this is bullshit
neither one can help me 1-turn adamantite pt 4

Which one?

Today's

sugoi senpai

That one has the invisibles, right? What're your medals?

i got past that when paine and rikku were my best speed and power medals respectively and i didn't have a single attribute buff and my best buffs were +1 general buffs

AND ALL OF THEM COSTED ATLEAST 3 GAUGES, I DIDNT HAVE RAX
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not running meowjester

the only meow out at the time was meowwow

So im trying to save up for illustrated Kairi B, illustrated Sora B, and Illustrated Leon. Am I planning too far ahead into the future? I don't mind saving up for only Kairi and Sora I just don't want to miss out on those medals like I did on Illustrated Kairi A. Also is there any other medals I should start saving up for that come out later?

>6 pulls
>enough Xions to guilt two medals
>one Xion at 100%, one Xion pic related
>also guilt something like 10 other premiums, some at 100%
>remaining jews: 12,130

If I hold off on spending anything for the next couple of months, I MIGHT have enough for when the Key Arts comes out.

yeah all of them

>level 420

u want to save 90k jews?

Gyro what rank you at and do the double
Meowjestys work

>browse a KH thread on /v/
>it's shit
Every time

how is it any different from browsing this thread my man

Try going onto /v/ sometime and find out

Veeky Forums KH threads
>aquafags