Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2378

lewd edition

and when are we switching this thread's name to Yu-Gi-Oh! Pro - /ygo/ edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): Shit outta luck
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12th)
●OCG: Dimension Box Limited Edition (November 26th)
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)

●TCG: Destiny Soldiers (November 17th)
●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMU0_BLkGEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Amorphages

Dinosaur SD when?

are those things even any fucking good

literally soon

>and when are we switching this thread's name to Yu-Gi-Oh! Pro - /ygo/ edition
you keep the tradition fuckboi
didnt even update the sets

Considering all Monarchs needed to be meta was a card that locked the Extra Deck, an entire archetype that does the same thing should be better. But alas, Amorphages are just too slow and inconsistent.

nope
closest they got was goliath being used in blue-eyes and sloth being used in a few metalfoes decks

Are Amorphages dogs turning into dragons or vice versa?

Toon deck for all you goofballs discussing it in the last thread.

They're all sorts of things getting turned into Dragons. But it turned out to just be an elaborate ritual to reawaken the Wyrm True Kings.

Amorphages are combinations of animals being mixed with dragon DNA

Thank you goofygoober, I wish you had shared it with us earlier. Hopefully the main guy sees it so we can find out what his take on it will be.

thanks, baby

You take that fucking filename back. Dinomists are the realest niggers there is.

they are a hedgehog, squid, fly, scorpion, bear, wolf, and eagle being turned into dragons

Here for the loli cannon

I finally got to test out the new magician pends on pro, holy shit I love em. I hope they take off

>Dinomists are the realest niggers there is.
seconded

Well now, they can be

Still waiting for the shota monkey zodiac. And where the fuck are the rest of them?

whose wife is this

Metalfoes make anything better you ninny

So, Toon Kingdom honestly kind of sucks. You like, NEED Necroface support or you're going to run the risk of likely banishing important cards.

I watched that. It was good.

How did I not notice you taking a picture over my sholder?

that's not a loli you dumbfuck

Wait until you see how expensive it is.

Dude.

Yeah, but the s y n e r g y of finally having scales low enough to summon back Gastr and Lux, as well as being able to trigger Infection turn 1, not to mention being able to turn off a second summoned Amorphage, when Metals also provide additional threats, and then they also do a whole bunch of other sicknasty shit that could probably take off when every other conceivable Metalfoes tech gets banned

Necroface? I already have a couple I think.

Or are you talking Toon Kingdom?
>$25
MAKE ME FUCKING SQUEAL ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS DUDE

I'm only running 2 Toon Kingdoms in this deck. Fuck that.

youtube.com/watch?v=MMU0_BLkGEs

You have to run at least two copies of everything to prevent accidental banishment.

What?

No shit, but you could easily banish both. I'm half thinking of running two or three Pots of Candidacy and two Necroface. Maybe Soul Absorption?

Got any overlords using Toons?

Post dick pls

Three Terra and three Table of Contents should make up for it.

For sure. Thanks for giving me the heads up regardless. Why is it so much F-ing money, dude?

Please do not be rood. Accept this oppai loli dmg as an apology

>candidacy
if you mean acquisitiveness that won't work

Rarity and nostalgia.
Same reason Red stone was $30+ until its reprint.

Shit. I mean Desires. YGOpro has the wrong name in the actual pic of the card. The OCG name or whatever. It's called "Pot of Cupidity" but its TCG name is Desires.

Blue-Eyes user here. Sorry I didn't really update that much yesterday or today, because I was really tired when I came home both days. Anyways, I'm just going to talk about my experience this weekend and how everything went with the match-ups. Feel free to ignore at your own leisure.

>ROUND 1: Metalfoes
There isn't much to say here aside from the fact that I bricked in Game 1 and 3, leading to a loss.
>ROUND 2: ???
Dumb mexican playing random cards, that's all you need to know.
>ROUND 3: Metalfoes (again)
Same thing that happened with Round 1 except I never even got to play the game at all since I couldn't Special Summon even if I tried. That's pretty much 2 losses already.
>ROUND 4: D/D/D
This is where things started to turn around for me because both Game 1 and 2 I opened up really well and were able to end both games on Turn 4. But to be fair, he drew really poorly Game 1 and I had my floodgates Game 2.
ROUND 5: No Show
Just left once the timer hit 30 minutes so I can eat. Nothing special.
ROUND 6: Blue-Eyes
Now this game was pretty fun for me because the guy I was dueling against was pretty charismatic and cheerful during the whole game and we were messing around enjoying ourselves whole-heartedly. He lost Game 1 and 2 due to me opening up Dragluon both games. It's a good thing that I saved a spot for it.

>cont

Go forth and use your Dragon Alchemy to convert all life into your terrible minions! Overrun the entire world with your army of Dracofiends!

user pls there must be more to it than that

So DNA surgery?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh, that's actually just because I'm retarded and forgot to actually post the image.

I guess the cardfu train can start here. You can post yours or someone elses if you admire their tastes

You're already over 40 cards, why not make it 42 and have three instants?

All aboard.

thank you for holding off a thread

Toon support?

>Earth
>Level 3
>Tributing Level 7 still requires 2 tributes instead of reducing the cost.
No

I wonder. How many of you would have your cardfu around you all the time if solid vision was a real technology.

>release at anytime
perfect

>tfw your cardfu gets art done

Feels real good desu.

so very good, especially when its stuff like this

Heiress is fucking great.

What's your build with her? Pure Archfiends? Archfiend/Red-Eyes?

Why the FUCK is Magician Navigation worded so that the opponent draws 2 off it with maxx c? The deck is already trash so why do they keep shitting on yugi?

I dont actually use heiress, But shes my cardfu because she becomes eccentric archfiend which is my favorite pendulum monster. Though i would like to try making an archfiend deck one of these days

My waifu has never been drawn. Fuck Tourguide that overrated bint.

So, what's the consensus here; Toons suck dog nuts?

fuck this was meant for this guy
i only have that pic because archfiend heiress

I fucked up the meme text in Round 5 and 6, whoops

>ROUND 7: ABC
Now this is the game where I was actually disappointed with my performance because of the misplay that could have possibly guaranteed me Day 2. I talked about it briefly in a greentext yesterday, but I'll give a bit more context. The timer was up and I already forgotten about the whole Turn 5 rule when it was announced (keep in mind that I used to play at more Regional/YCS events when they didn't have that so it slipped my mind entirely. I'll make sure not to forget it next time I go to San Diego Regionals.) During turn 4, the opponent had Crush Wyvern with 3900 LP and I had nothing with 900 LP. During the Draw Phase, I drew Trade-In, which I used to discard Gameciel and drew Raigeki and Dragon Shrine, using Dragon Shrine to sent White Stone of Ancients to grave so I can add Alternative through Ancient's banish effect. I Special Summoned Alternative and immediately entered the Battle Phase without realizing that if I had Raigeki'd during the Main Phase, that would have secured me Day 2 if I won Round 9 the following day. I think this is the first time in my life where I wasn't proud with my decision making and come to realization that I still have ways to go before I can become professional, which is sad to say since I've played this game for 12 years.
>ROUND 8: Metalfoes
This game wasn't that interesting, but it allowed me to decompress a bit about my last loss and just think over some things. The guy I was playing against obviously bricked harder in Game 2 than Game 1, since he activated Desires twice that game and banished 80% if not all of his search targets and quickly ran out of resources. I won, but I don't feel it was that tremendous, honestly.
>ROUND 9: Pale Frogs
I arrived late for this one because out of the 5 alarms I had on my phone, none went off. With the penalty, I wasn't able to side and lost, ending at 5-4

Kind of
If there was no such thing as effect removal they'd be amazing

seems like heiress and tour guide are shipped as best buds

Thats because yurishippers are cancer

the whole archfiend family with tourguide

Eternal cardfu and petdek, even if I need to wait til a slower format to get to play with em again

waifufags in general are cancer

guessin you wont like this pic then

_fags are cancer.

Overall I had fun for the most part and actually got to meet some new people, and since I've never really had any active YGO friend groups in years, I hope this one sticks around because the people in it are around my age and they seem pretty nice. With this, I think I can finally put Blue-Eyes to rest and work on some decks that I haven't fully decided on yet. One thing I considered was making Yang Zing Metalfoes just out of convenience for its decent price range, or having everything for D/D/D next year so I can play it at full power at San Diego Regionals. Another option I considered was making Subterrors, but in all honesty the deck doesn't really have a powerful identity to it and I think in order to make it function properly, I'd have to use it as a mini-engine. If anyone has some ideas for me, I'd like to hear them. I'm thinking about experimenting with Ghostricks online to see how they would interact with them.

I'm gonna stick around for a bit until I fall asleep, and if I do, I guess this is goodnight for now.

people sure do love them some lewd tourguide

That they do, sir.

Then again people will lewd up any monster in yugioh

damn

What's the 5 Turn rule?

nope try again

no monster is safe from being lewded up

Basically, if time expires, they initiate the 5 turn rule where the player's current turn is known as Turn 0, and the next turns following after go as follows until the end of Turn 5, where the winner is decided by who has more life points, or tied if they are the same.

Please stop posting your bad art.

The art is bad for sure but I'm starved for lewd monster grils.

what makes you think its mine and not something you can find on google?

>Rai_Mei
I see you.

Custom backgrounds and music? for YGOpro when?

Ah, I understand. So best you could've gotten was a tie then

Also
>All those Metalfoes games
Wew

>mfw you fucking NEED 3 Toon Kingdoms because there's next to no way of protecting it once it's up

you can do that already by replacing the files in the ygopro folder

Mute the game and play your own music on the background?

Because it was made by a drawfag from here.

I'd just like the novelty of having some YGO anime music playing when the game boots.

I never said I wasn't retarded, but that's a great idea none the less.

It really doesn't matter if you just play on DN (just kidding, rip) or Pro instead of falling into one of der Juden's schemes

Which bits would you replace?

>how to add your own songs.txt
nevermind

>tfw you find THAT fanart

im not gonna suffer this alone

>transparent-dress

How is the fusion dimension such pure sex
It makes me want to fuse my dick with their pussies

>this Toon deck
It's so shit. I'm just not sure what road I should take with it, it needs so much support for every little thing.

If it exists theres a horse of it. That used to be a rule too.