What is the ultimate subtle wealth car?

what is the ultimate subtle wealth car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDbLfyB1ug8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this..

...but inside it's like this

they start at 80ishk $

The place where I work have some of these.
Let me tell you they are shit.
If you want to drive your subtle wealth car don't get it.

Literally defined this category.

patrician choice

>he drives his own car

>he doesnt.

ok new rich

Volvo S80 with the Yamaha V8 AWD

new money drives, old money is driven
i bet you dont even have servants

My parents and everyone else wealthy as fuck around this area who doesn't wave around their riches drives either of these
My dad moved from touareg v10tdi to a brand new imported nissan quashquai (which he gave to my brother) to a brand new land cruiser

Meanwhile all I want is to earn enough on my shit wage to get a mr2

v10 tdi touareg to a fucking quashquai?

>old money is driven

Tell that to my boss who just got himself a fucking RUF and drives it around everyday like it's stolen. For comuting he uses a small helicopter.
Enthusiasts will always like to drive their cars.

>TRANSVERSE V8

Because no one will ever see it because it's always in the shop.

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh

well memed

it broke down every day

where I'm from audis and beemers are a car no normal person will ever have because they're predominately owned by yobos

Acura vs lexus. Give it to me straight.

And? It's a Yamaha engine, and it's AWD, fucking Audis are transverse for fuck's sake and way worse quality

They're both good IMO, but Lexus takes it for RWD models

Audi v8s are not transverse.

Then that's sad that a transverse Jap v8 from a motorcycle company is more reliable/better quality than Audi

>V10 TDI
I will never understand this.

Engine made for touareg. Top of the line vw suv. Those engines have tones of torque needed when you tow your camper or boat or whatever.

All the torques at low rpms so you don't have to rev your luxobarge like a neckbeard in a 90s civic.

>he doesn't like to rev high
Get the fuck out of here.

>any volkswagen/audi
>subtle wealthy man

Starting from the dieselgate, every person who is buying a car from VAG group is an idiot stupid piece of shit supporting a criminal organization instead of letting them rot for what they did.

This also is far worse if these people are American, the only country in which VAG criminals have been punished.

>even though i am wealthy i do not want people to know that i am intelligent

that's pretty much the thought process famalam

>that moment when you realize that pheaton has more torques at 1.5k rpm than civic r at any rpm

>makes less power
>probably costs twice as much
>breaks down ten times as much

>he revs his fartcan to the redline just to keep up with the trafic

The V10 has about 750Nm@2k rpms.

A 2003 V10 diesel makes more than your 2015 type-r.

>literally arguing that a heavy, unreliable, overpriced, ugly, slow, fagmobile is superior to a fwd shitbox with a god tier burgerking time

is this real life?

>you'll never cruise at 250kmh on autobahn with v10 at 2k rpm

Type r is better if you want fartcanon to make yourself look like fag. V10 TDI pheaton is better if you want tank to crush autobahn and just pass people without any effort whatsoever. Seriously, that engine is so understressed its insane.

I am not arguing. They are different beasts.
You said that the shitbox makes more power. I just pointed out that is not making more power.
Why are you so defensive? Got a little assblasted by the looks of it.

I remember at a meeting seeing a white phaeton with the V10 and a dyno graph attached to the windscreen.
I don't know what mods that thing was running but it had 474 whp. The guy was using it as a dd and GT.

That previous post wasn't the same guy.

>so assblasted that he goes and compares track times of a luxobarge to track times of a hothatch

Holy shit you really are triggered.

>proven that his expensive as shit """luxobarge""" is slower whilst having more power and "muh torks"
>LMAO ASSBLASTED TRIGGERED FAG LOL
You wanna know why you only see one Phaeton a month? Because it's fucking shit.

The stupidity of some anons always amazes me.

Definitely true.
I know if I was rich I'd drive my own expensive cars every day, whether old or new money.
Driving is fun, and I wouldn't trust any fucker driving me around.

Those are the econo models of that particular luxobarge tho

Too bad you just need to go to any used cars website to see tons of phaetons with over 200k miles... How many Civic type-R do you see with that type of mileage? The phaeton was an understated reliable car for this category, deal with it.

what about the passats with the W8? I saw one in a scrap yard near me that looked ok at a glance.

Best choice, but probably too subtle.

stop talking about honda civics and keep posting subtle wealth vehicles

what the fuck? that bike is at top speed? how the fuck can the car overtake it?

wjat fucking car is that

RS6
youtube.com/watch?v=XDbLfyB1ug8

Welcome to the autobahn where no matter what you drive, there is always a wagon flashing its lights at you to move over.

Toyota prius

this desu

absolutely nigger tier.

only rap stars and Beiber have these.

this to be honest family

>nigger tier
are they even sold in the us?

>nice Passat
>it would be a shame if someone put a 12 cylinder engine in it

Those engines are insanely fiddly, so you'd have to be wealthy as fuck to keep it on the road. And you'd still be driving a fucking Passat.

At first I was gonna make a joke about German pedos.........but that's actually a really nice van

What about fixing it and selling? The coolant was still clean and the blue green colour. Oil on the dipstick didn't have and metal flakes. It's near Toronto so it worth buying for 5 k and selling for like 10 k?

Good luck finding a buyer. Even Passat fans will tell you to avoid the W8.

>stealth
they don't really look like cheap cars

>But MOOOOM! My car needs to be RWD! I want to be like takumi!

AYYYY

>not wanting to rip a hektik skid in your 4000+lbs japboat whilst delivering burgers

This